Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Banned
    He didn't do nuffin.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.
    Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).
    Apparently Florida Man's posts are triggering marcel to some degree...

Is he one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    He didn't do nuffin.
    Das raciss.

Question: How much do would a dindu do if a dindu dint do nuffin?

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?
    You say stuff like that - like you know. Like you are the expert. I showed you the asset report and this is how you respond?

Whats a expert and why in the Fug would he show up here the point is experts In other words, represent problems on structural levels in terms of basic principles within a domain; novices represent problems in terms of surface or superficial characteristics. ATTORNEYS in orthodox terms. You drink apple juice every day when do you become an expert When u manufacture apple juice. If it takes 20 expert lawyers for interpretation of a law act or code who wrote such a law. Moses was a novice he drug down what he could carry and every lawyer since been chipping away at the Law adding and subtracting Gods law. So if Christ or Bill at the gas station tells ya i am not here to change the law just provide redemption within it . Christ like Bob is a expert candidate for a shit kicking or killing. Whats humanity do with the truth bury it plenty deep getting a shovel full from 20 experts thats ones own interpretation. Try buying wax for your car look at the shelves find a expert or get what Bob got. FLA man its just our neighbors tax collector bank officials fireman cop DA serial killer on and on it goes you going to talk anybody out of a job and feeding themselves Christ hung out with some story tellers whores keep on whoring judges keep on judging just for the hell of it hardly If i gave up on my brothers and sisters i be just like them 20 shovels in.I have been the difference plenty times for people who been buried my novice approach to expertise is never draw conclusions for explanations apologies or discourse. whys a gunfighter playing the piano someone figured on expertise .

Banned
    What's the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?

DTBA
    I use to believe that one tries to perfect law and the other only practices private policy. But if they both have to be part of the BAR then they are both in the same boat.

They are an Esquire which nullifes their citizenship per the original 13th amendment that can be read in the American Citizens Manual of Reference under amendments. But things have changed.

Banned
    Team Snowden has a new book out - Permanent Record.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Whats a expert and why in the Fug would he show up here the point is experts In other words, represent problems on structural levels in terms of basic principles within a domain; novices represent problems in terms of surface or superficial characteristics. ATTORNEYS in orthodox terms. You drink apple juice every day when do you become an expert When u manufacture apple juice. If it takes 20 expert lawyers for interpretation of a law act or code who wrote such a law. Moses was a novice he drug down what he could carry and every lawyer since been chipping away at the Law adding and subtracting Gods law. So if Christ or Bill at the gas station tells ya i am not here to change the law just provide redemption within it . Christ like Bob is a expert candidate for a shit kicking or killing. Whats humanity do with the truth bury it plenty deep getting a shovel full from 20 experts thats ones own interpretation. Try buying wax for your car look at the shelves find a expert or get what Bob got. FLA man its just our neighbors tax collector bank officials fireman cop DA serial killer on and on it goes you going to talk anybody out of a job and feeding themselves Christ hung out with some story tellers whores keep on whoring judges keep on judging just for the hell of it hardly If i gave up on my brothers and sisters i be just like them 20 shovels in.I have been the difference plenty times for people who been buried my novice approach to expertise is never draw conclusions for explanations apologies or discourse. whys a gunfighter playing the piano someone figured on expertise .
    I felt by getting him banished we simply saved reading his repeating himself. He covered quite a bit of patriot mythology in a few days. His expertise was instructing us all how it is.