Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

He goes on tangents as a cry for attention to keep people coming back in my opinion.

Gavilanized tangent avoidance lorne for mentioning a tangible trust The four largest U.S. banks—JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup—confirmed that U.S. noninterest bearing deposits in Q3 2018 were down 5 percent from a year earlier. Bank clients withdrew more than $30 billion from June 2017 to June 2018.Customers are starting to move their money out of deposits that pay no interest, posing a big risk to bank profits

“There’s no precedent for this,” said the representative for a major U.S. bank. “Last time around, there wasn’t a lot of cash in the system, and you didn’t have interest bearing accounts. The alternatives to noninterest bearing products were sweeps—so everything just got swept off the balance sheet.”

Now, corporates are not only putting money into sweep accounts, but also interest bearing deposits, while noninterest bearing deposits are down across the board. “This is the first time in a rising interest rate environment that we’ve had interest bearing accounts that have meaningful interest,” said Tom Hunt, CTP, director of treasury services for AFP.

The ECR and Interest Rates

The representative said that in the years since the financial crisis, noninterest bearing deposits has become his bank’s base product. “So one of the challenges that we’re facing is managing the inevitable decline of those deposits, because as [the Earnings Credit Rate (ECR)] goes up, you’re going to need less balances to cover your fees,” he said. “So that leaves banks with a bit of a quandary.” A noninterest-bearing transaction account is a deposit account where:

interest is neither accrued nor paid;

depositors are permitted to make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals; and

the bank does not reserve the right to require advance notice of an intended withdrawal.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account also includes all deposits placed in an Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) or its equivalent.
    When opening a trust account, you'll need to bring the bank your ID, your initial deposit and copies of all the legal paperwork associated with the trust.

Have the Trust Agreement
    Because a trust is a legal agreement, you'll need to bring the legal paperwork that created the trust and that names you as the trustee. Depending on the type of trust that you and your lawyers create, the account will likely be set up with a trustee designation. If you are the trustee, this will include your name. It will also include language indicating for whom the trust is intended, and it may also include the name of a beneficiary who would assume control of the assets if the trustee passes away.

Identify Yourself as Trustee
    Your bank will require you to provide personal identification to show you are the designated trustee. Depending on the type of trust, this could range from a driver's license to copies of certain tax records. Call your bank and ask what documents they require in advance so that you arrive prepared when setting up your trust account. If you are not the trustee, some banks will act as trustee of an account for a fee, but most banks require that the trust have a significant minimum balance before it will act as trustee.

Paperwork and Funding
    The biggest part of setting up a trust account is filling out and signing trust documents and making the initial deposit. The initial deposit can be funds that you personally deposit while you are living, or it can be money that will originate from a life insurance payment or other expected windfall. If there is not any money dedicated to funding the trust, the trust will have no power. Money that will go into the trust as part of an estate must be specifically delineated in the will. Otherwise, that money will not be moved into the trust. just another list of ignorance

Tangentially teamster convey or commission knowledge in a way that another man can understand do some knowledge conveyance on your own transferring property from one owner to another. Wont fall out of the sky A trust without tangent unless bankers start to convey knowledge in a way that another man can understand considered your options before this exceptional claim a tax-exempt person get a new home loan not your true name u wont. a trust as lorne mentioned and conveyed hasn't spiked a resolve if your hitchhiking u must be at least willing to walk/ Thats my last insightful thought .

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.
    I believe you do have this here. So long as we stay civil I will usually let things slide. - But that depends on my mood too...

Commercial priestcraft is the essence of religion. Redemption is the cure for debt/death/doubt. So getting the history correct, that the Bible is a Mesopotamian history parable is critical to remedy brain damage caused by the canonized interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    He goes on tangents as a cry for attention to keep people coming back in my opinion.
    I know Xparte is difficult to understand but I spent years adjusting my reading lens to his poetry. It is funny how reading him is like shifting gears, so much that I find myself writing responses in the same poetic iambic rhythm. But it took a very long while. So I can expect that reading his posts gives you a headache, like me before I exercised a lot of patience.

But if he is writing like that to promote StSC then thanks Xparte. I hope it helps keep things edifying around here.

P.S. Simply put.

You are talking about going into debt. Picture debt as the opposite of redemption. Mutually exclusive ultimates. You cannot have one in the same context as the other. Like sugar and glass. The sugar caramelizes and incinerates long before you will find the glass is liquid enough to dissolve the sugar.

A private financier might be the only way. Somebody of financial means might become trustee and allow you to use the home as beneficiary. Without redemption, home ownership is nothing more than an illusion anyway. It becomes a choice of which trust do you sign endorsement of trust to.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-16-19 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.

Sabo, Sabo, Sabo......you are entirely mistaken about REDEMPTION and its origins. For one, your use of the term RELIGIOUS is misconstrued.....RELIGIOSITY in its many manifestations is a construct of Satan for dividing & confusing/conquering man. Better to see things as they really are SPIRITUALLY.....y'know, the "4th dimension".....where there's more to life than meets the eye --> Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So this Federal Reserve Act of 1913, section 16 & codified at 12USC411 was written with remedy in mind, because Satan cannot cause us to sin [usury, use of fractionalized reserve currency], but always must give us a choice for what is right. So rather than just blindly use "THEIR" currency which [hidden from us] makes us a slave to the system, my DEMAND for Lawful money creates the redemption. I choose to use what is just & right.....which is not federal reserve credit issued from the bowels of hell. So as you can now see, REDEMPTION IS VERY SPIRITUAL !

Proverbs 16:11 -- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Now as to Sabo & Gavilan [& any other] having difficulty w/ XPARTE posts, I will say that they are loaded w/ useful insight.....but you must actually INSERT yourself into them for to have useful meaning.....like finding the TREASURE CHEST in this piece.....get real close so it fills your field of vision & lose yourself into it ! THAT'S how you READ XPARTE !!

Oh, when you find that treasure chest, then you'll also come to understand "THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MEETS THE EYE"
    Last edited by ag maniac; 04-16-19 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MEETS THE EYE"
    I watched a cool treatment of the numero-linguistic interface, last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Sabo, Sabo, Sabo......you are entirely mistaken about REDEMPTION and its origins. For one, your use of the term RELIGIOUS is misconstrued.....RELIGIOSITY in its many manifestations is a construct of Satan for dividing & confusing/conquering man. Better to see things as they really are SPIRITUALLY.....y'know, the "4th dimension".....where there's more to life than meets the eye --> Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So this Federal Reserve Act of 1913, section 16 & codified at 12USC411 was written with remedy in mind, because Satan cannot cause us to sin [usury, use of fractionalized reserve currency], but always must give us a choice for what is right. So rather than just blindly use "THEIR" currency which [hidden from us] makes us a slave to the system, my DEMAND for Lawful money creates the redemption. I choose to use what is just & right.....which is not federal reserve credit issued from the bowels of hell. So as you can now see, REDEMPTION IS VERY SPIRITUAL !

Proverbs 16:11 -- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.
    About 14 years back, I was interested to know where the Constitution came from in terms of its root. At first I studied just law/contracts and that was circular and led me nowhere. But then I studied Scripture and learned to read its symbolic language and then I began to see with new eyes Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Now I see that the founders were Mystics. And therefore, one is inextricably connected to Scripture. To try to throw off those bounds is foolishness in the highest form.

If you read Psalms 2 and you replace the term LORD with Government as in Heads of Government, then you can get a glimpse at the foolishness of those who would try to operate within a particular law boundary and at the same time try to throw off its bonds. Those at its head will have them in derision - they laugh at such folly labeling such foolishness - sovereign citizen.

No king ever sat who did not have his own torah. No estate ever existed outside of a kingdom. Estate = State. Consider. The ultimate Law for Ephraim is the King James Version. The Spiritual Man is judged by no man. The Word is the Law or is the Witness to the Nature of the GREAT KING. For He said ye search the Scriptures thinking you will find Salvation and don't you see they only witness of me. Now then, who is this Me? Know yourself and you will find Me. For it is written "I have come in the volume of the book to do thy Will O' God."

One that is greater redeems the lesser. And this is Law. The true treasure is to find your center, then you will see there is no Devil save that which man has created in his own mind. For St. Paul who rose above wrote "all things are lawful unto me." Now really stop and consider. But also continuing "but all things are not expedient." Does your conscience condemn you? If so, then you must at once challenge your beliefs. For once you begin to believe, then you are in a deep pit.

Entering into the 4th one impregnates the Holy Spirit with the seed of imagination. Faith is the force which pleases God. If you believe, then you are at once at war with non-believers. Beliefs are pure horseshit. Jesus did not ask you to believe. Jesus said Learn the Truth. If you trust in the Words of Jesus, then you will search for the Truth. Once you find that wonderful Pearl, then you will see that you are a 4th one in Heaven at the altar. You may intercourse in the Spirit if you Honor your Father and your Mother. Those in the flesh consciousness have zero idea what has been written and so it is. For if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. For each one must search and come to know of his own accord.

One asked me to teach him so I gave him a mountain of bullshit to do. After getting very frustrated with me, he asked me why I led him on a wild goose chase. I responded, because you don't need me and you needed to learn that for yourself. But in your belief that I was greater than you, you bowed your knee to me and thusly I was given the task to frustrate you such that you might enter into your own path.

He said, so I never needed you? Very puzzled was he and yet enlightened into the Truth at the same time. xparte has the idea. He expresses himself in a riddle and those who are ready will do their own work. Spoon fed is the hope of the majority; however, a man knows how to "skin a buck and run a trotline"....Putting on the pants of a man, how can I sit at the feet of another? For my subconscious is the only lens thru which I can see. I cannot know a thought greater than my own thoughts. How then can I sit at the feet of another; and how can I expect to obtain to experiential [true] knowledge from the mouth of a teacher?

I grew frustrated and thusly I began to act. I faced my fear and obtained to real knowledge. No book, no teacher can tell me shit. I know because I know. I have stood before the judges and before the bankers and before their numerous lawyers and have seen the results. I have experienced the fear and learned it was actually my fear which was the tool [weapon] formed against me. Said fear was the child of my beliefs and said beliefs, I came to see, were the issue of ignorant men. I had to tear down those cities and had to put to death the numerous men, women and children [thoughts/desires] which occupied in those great cities of thought.

Those consciousness centers have been destroyed and I cannot rebuild those dead States. The kingdom of God is within and is not subject to observation and yet they tell me to believe in signs and wonders. At the feet of fools one must ask who is the greater fool?

No judgements - just making observations. Those who are ready to see will see for they are supposed to see. One student sought to make his tax free millions, he was disappointed when he found he had yet to conquer his greatest fear. When his Goliath presented itself, he ran like a scared child. Fear Not - 365 times and a full moon is right around the corner - which relates to the Passover at EVERY choice. Where is your trust lodged? Rather, have you found you at your center?

Redemption is most definitely Spiritual as is every aspect of your life. It is just that Delilah has put out many an eye. Looking thru the eyes of flesh [consciousness] one is made slave to the senses. And thusly the cells losing their electrical potential eventually die. Learning to cultivate bioelectricity one eats of a different tree. And which do you suppose will redeem the other? At its root is the foundation of TESTI-money. Both trees have the same root.

No State ever existed without God. And believe me no apartment ever existed in the belly of a whale. All is connected. For one cannot relate that involuntary slavery is illegal and then give no choice. It is just logic. Philosophically speaking who needs to know the laws when one can do mathematics. Law is mathematics set to words. Sets within Sets as it were.

With the basis of UCC - is it not a sort of overlay jurisdiction by which the Economy is the ruling force? But then are not the wealthy families as princes in such a construct? All the middle men taking their cut are as prostitutes and those who are being ruled by whores are well, you give it whatever label you choose. But there are those who have learned how to "pull up a fish and remove the gold from its mouth." And these are unbound for they have "Come out of her" and entered into the 4th dimension of BREADTH.

And how should one man steal the joy of finding by experience from another man? He who seeks a short cut will find disappointment in the end. There is no short cut. As always, keep it legal to the Trust of which you have enjoined yourself unto.

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-17-19 at 02:06 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

So can I come live with you? I have a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    So can I come live with you? I have a dog.
    My high school football coach used to say "if you're scared, get a dog." Now that made me laugh.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

No, seriously. I couldn’t find an answer to my question. You won’t even know I’m there, make me a key please.

Edit: I get it now. I’d like to be the holder in due course of your house key since I can’t figure out how a tax exempt lawful money redeemer can get a mortgage.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 04-17-19 at 06:33 PM.