Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    I never called myself an expert, those are your words not mine. I'm simply saying what I know to be the truth. My guide and counsel is the Holy Spirit of the heavenly Father. While I consider what others say, I idolize no man nor anything of this world.

You linked to the "assets report" of the Federal Reserve, but I ask you this - what good is such a report when the institution is never independently and routinely audited by completely disinterested parties? Even if it were audited, who could be a truly disinterested party considering that congress made an unconstitutional, unlawful delegation of monetary policy control to the federal reserve.

I find that the people who are annoyed by what I say are generally opposed to Jesus Christ and in denial about truth. They may feel as though reality/truth is relative, in the eye of the beholder, subject to interpretation, etc...
    It was through Bible Study that I came to open my eyes, and that, about the interpretation I held. The reason I only publish my "book" online in forums is that each thought is dated so one can reasonably deduce a growth pattern and evolution.

What I believe is going to change, again.

What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.

For example MJ, in regard to Passports brings up overlays. So I bring back up my point - Is that overlay, whatever treaty it happens to be, any of the State Department's business?

A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).

Florida man hits McDonald's worker for taking too long

Banned
    He didn't do nuffin.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    He didn't do nuffin.
    Das raciss.

Question: How much do would a dindu do if a dindu dint do nuffin?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).
    Apparently Florida Man's posts are triggering marcel to some degree...

Is he one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.
    Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?
    You say stuff like that - like you know. Like you are the expert. I showed you the asset report and this is how you respond?