Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

He breaches!
    Welcome back.
    Last edited by marcel; 08-02-19 at 12:52 PM.

You paint a bleak picture there, snowden. I don't consider myself chattel. You can be a suitor if you've a mind to.

How would you answer the question: Do you use private credit of the FED?

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore. We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.
    That does reflect a barren attitude - hopelessness.

You recap a capture of the mind built upon the idea Jesus CHRIST saves in the last sentence of the paragraph. Most certainly the balance and full use of the brain will bring upon you a sense of peace. Interestingly the entire Bible is a religious treatment of history, designed to build the commercial priestcraft intended upon Judah (Jerusalem) by Nebuchadnezzar, and subsequently Darius and Cyrus.

Capture of the mind.

My pondering currently explores the highward starfire powder, a mountaintop store of it. Maybe enough for all humanity to get a taste of the godly. Why and how did it be forgotten so?

Researches in Sinai.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Wait awhile, then answer one of the following:

It's in the report.
    I can't get into that.
    [look left, murmur ..."supposed to say?"] I ... a ... , I don't agree with your characterization of ...

[SMACK] The time of the gentlemen has expired.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    You paint a bleak picture there, snowden. I don't consider myself chattel. You can be a suitor if you've a mind to.

If somebody is asking the question, then they understand.

Order a transcript of the hearing!

He's working on the autobiography:

Life of the Party
    Life of a Deep State Actor
    by Oberführer Müeller

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If somebody is asking the question, then they understand.
    a person with real authority is confident enough to listen patiently and completely to anybody that challenges him. And then, exposing calmly his arguments without any doubt. Identity its been transcribed the Authority is just the author his orders and opinions transcribed civility of a person security for that person Man made calculations Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths." - the world is to be despised life is to be redeemed? Without myths, life becomes dry fact..

Kurt Vonnegut quote. "Civilization is an unnatural act." The experience of eternity right here and now is the function of life. Heaven is not the place to have the experience; here is the place to have the experience.” Joseph Campbell

I might add lifting any post is what i do Celebrity isn't my function eternity holds TRUTH, does not speak. Is not a person. civil death estate is authorized to trick you. TO TAKE away the future! ones eternity experience life not a valuation or civil embellishment. unnatural acts raising the corporate dead .
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-11-19 at 01:19 AM.

Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-11-19 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.
    I want to start a thread!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-11-19 at 01:24 AM.

thread! where most folks fear i b sewn gringo patch me in if eternity holds TRUTH whats a lifetime i appreciate your capacity fore limitation yet hasn't hindered one thought dust in the wind alchemy ruined Oklahoma