Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.

Sabo, Sabo, Sabo......you are entirely mistaken about REDEMPTION and its origins. For one, your use of the term RELIGIOUS is misconstrued.....RELIGIOSITY in its many manifestations is a construct of Satan for dividing & confusing/conquering man. Better to see things as they really are SPIRITUALLY.....y'know, the "4th dimension".....where there's more to life than meets the eye --> Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So this Federal Reserve Act of 1913, section 16 & codified at 12USC411 was written with remedy in mind, because Satan cannot cause us to sin [usury, use of fractionalized reserve currency], but always must give us a choice for what is right. So rather than just blindly use "THEIR" currency which [hidden from us] makes us a slave to the system, my DEMAND for Lawful money creates the redemption. I choose to use what is just & right.....which is not federal reserve credit issued from the bowels of hell. So as you can now see, REDEMPTION IS VERY SPIRITUAL !

Proverbs 16:11 -- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Now as to Sabo & Gavilan [& any other] having difficulty w/ XPARTE posts, I will say that they are loaded w/ useful insight.....but you must actually INSERT yourself into them for to have useful meaning.....like finding the TREASURE CHEST in this piece.....get real close so it fills your field of vision & lose yourself into it ! THAT'S how you READ XPARTE !!

Oh, when you find that treasure chest, then you'll also come to understand "THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MEETS THE EYE"
    Last edited by ag maniac; 04-16-19 at 08:49 AM.