Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
This is an interesting approach to accessing the ability for an insurance company to enter into a contract with someone who is redeemed (presuming that’s the societal capacity of the one desiring the contract).

Referring to shikamaru’s statement “accessing one’s bond through a birth certificate”, I’m not certain what is meant by ‘bond’, except maybe connection between a human and the correlated NAME on the BC. The secular birth registration process was intended by central bankers to provide the commerce-based vessel / account per which the American people could individually choose to bond / pledge their energy to the use of the bankers’ governing scheme within the Federal Reserve System (FRS). To my comprehension, Section 16 of the Fed Act evidences Congress’s dutiful recognition of the American peoples’ “retained right” to self-govern if the demand is made to energize lawful money (national money of exchange). The contract made between the Congress and Fed bankers would be the basis for the insurance company’s officer to legally enter into a contract with a redeemed’s societal capacity to exercise his/her right to make peaceful pass-through use of the NAME instead of contracting via (from within) that vessel. The one establishing the contract with the ins co prepays his/her involvement the whole time, thus never taking a benefit from central bankers; payments should in postal Money Orders.

In support of my comment, I’m offering a document that I’ve previously posted here. I have also provided this to officers of the State of Michigan (a jurisdiction operating within the FRS) at all governmental levels that affect me. This is one of the four parts of my law Addendum provided for their benefit (the law being the supreme Law of the Land founded on the self-evident truth that “all Men are created equal”). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sx...xSiXH8CbbAQ7k9 The bankers’ establishment of the individual NAME Trust vessel is detailed on page 5, and take notice of lines 28-31 pertaining to the effect of the Fed Act.
Downloaded, much appreciated!!