Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    The bankers' 20th century Birth registration scheme creating the Trust NAME as a vessel for individuals to energize commerce has provided insurance companies access to the central bankers' internal financial gambling activities, which profit-access ends upon certification of the Death of the individual.
    Endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Insurance companies are mandated by law to keep reserves.
    Insurance companies can't inflate the money supply by way of fractional reserve lending like banks do.
    I love how well this website interleaves. - CROSSTALK:

Name:  IMF Conference International Capital Flows and Financial Policies.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  188.7 KB

Please be aware that I have patented the vaccine for COVID-19. My patent is not for my own gain but on and for the behalf of humanity. Notice in the first breath that the US Patent and Trademark Office called the White House about the expedition fee so my invention attached is the "secret cocktail" that Donald John TRUMP used for such an effective avoidance of pneumonia when he recently tested positive and showed early symptoms.

This is simply the latest invention from CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. My mission is carefully regulating the release valve systems for the highly compressed information infrastructure creating the delusion that debt has substance and value to support currency, much less that debt can be sustainable at all. Debt and redemption are mutually exclusive ultimates. Therefore please allow me to remind you about the Amendments as you enter this auspicious Meeting - The Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord.

Name:  aerial photo.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  376.2 KB

Sincerely,

David Merrill - LIENHOLDER - FIRST TRUSTEE/PENDRAGON
    VAN PELT Son of PATROON
    In particular pay attention to how the French are involved. Both Mary MAGDALENE and Archelaus HEROD, Jesus' biological father are involved with French cloning.

Patent Illustrations Receipt Declaration.

COVID-19 Vaccine.

Interesting, but this would pertain only to reserves designated as FRNs. So, would our hypothetical loan-seeker's Loan of his own energy back to his own use affect the insurance company's reserve funds? Btw: Are you, shikamaru in the biz?
    With whole life, there is a cash value build up.
    A loan reduces the death benefit and possibly the cash value, but that depends on how it is structured.

I'm a fan of whole life insurance. When you realize what you got (and know how to structure it in addition to realizing what you have), you can become your own private bank exiting from the current banking paradigm that is occurring for most people.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-08-20 at 07:41 PM.

So the banking cartel is taking up the matter of "externalities" as to its policies. Wow, maybe someone who is redeemed should apply for a mortgage loan through an insurance company.
    Banks and insurance companies are in competition for dollars and against each other.

Although in competition with each other, banks buy billions of dollars worth of life insurance every year as well as borrow money from insurance companies as well.

So the banking cartel is taking up the matter of "externalities" as to its policies. Wow, maybe someone who is redeemed should apply for a mortgage loan through an insurance company.
    Anyone can form a bank if they know how.
    The banking function in one's life can be privatized.
    Anyone can create debt either as a debtor or creditor.
    Debt is ultimately a contract.

Anyone can form a bank if they know how.
    The banking function in one's life can be privatized.
    Anyone can create debt either as a debtor or creditor.
    Debt is ultimately a contract.
    Synchronous!

I was just mulling this through today. We know that the dollar bill will be worth less tomorrow, treated as a stock certificate and you treated as a member bank (endorser). This is why the Fed is an Instrumentality of Congress but owned by shareholders and the stock certificate holders as well. So if you have some cash in savings then you are expected to lend it out and profit from the interest.

However it is illegal to lend more than you have. Unless you insure your bank (FDIC). But then you must meet the insurance company's requirements for risk management. So there you have the bank set up.

In other words you have $100, you can only lend out $100. But if the insurance company guarantees delivery of 90% on your reserves of $100 you can lend out $1000 because if you get into a crunch the insurance company will deliver cash to you to make good. If you only lend out $100 it is up to you what the terms are, outside usury laws.

Usury is in itself a breach of the trust because ancient (Bible Deut 15:1-3 and 23:20) laws require you do the politically incorrect judgment of whether the applicant is brother or foreigner. And that is discriminatory so you will be in violation any way you turn, to do business. You are charging usury (interest) on those you consider different, and not with people you claim are the same.

But this is overcome with redemption. Redeem lawful money and you set above the assumpsit.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Synchronous!

I was just mulling this through today. We know that the dollar bill will be worth less tomorrow, treated as a stock certificate and you treated as a member bank (endorser). This is why the Fed is an Instrumentality of Congress but owned by shareholders and the stock certificate holders as well. So if you have some cash in savings then you are expected to lend it out and profit from the interest.

However it is illegal to lend more than you have. Unless you insure your bank (FDIC). But then you must meet the insurance company's requirements for risk management. So there you have the bank set up.

In other words you have $100, you can only lend out $100. But if the insurance company guarantees delivery of 90% on your reserves of $100 you can lend out $1000 because if you get into a crunch the insurance company will deliver cash to you to make good. If you only lend out $100 it is up to you what the terms are, outside usury laws.

Usury is in itself a breach of the trust because ancient (Bible Deut 15:1-3 and 23:20) laws require you do the politically incorrect judgment of whether the applicant is brother or foreigner. And that is discriminatory so you will be in violation any way you turn, to do business. You are charging usury (interest) on those you consider different, and not with people you claim are the same.

But this is overcome with redemption. Redeem lawful money and you set above the assumpsit.
    Consider this ...

Life insurance ... is a commodity .

Ironically enough, so is gold and silver .....

Life insurance as a private bank doesn't get around interest. Besides, all capital has a cost. Interest is the cost of capital or rather its employ.

Banking is not just an institution. Banking is a process and function.

Just as you focus on endorsement of private credit of the Feds, David, a person should be just as mindful (perhaps more so) of the contracts in any form that they endorse/indorse ......
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-11-20 at 09:36 PM.

Consider this ...

Life insurance ... is a commodity .

Ironically enough, so is gold and silver .....

Life insurance as a private bank doesn't get around interest. Besides, all capital has a cost. Interest is the cost of capital or rather its employ.

Banking is not just an institution. Banking is a process and function.

Just as you focus on endorsement of private credit of the Feds, David, a person should be just as mindful (perhaps more so) of the contracts in any form that they endorse/indorse ......
    Focus is important. You bring a passage to mind from Jo HINDMAN on METRO 1313.

This article goes into some of the insurance foundations. - METRO 1313 overview.pdf

Through this kind of synchronicity I acquired free run of the Municipal League Archives and copied as much as I wanted for free.

Name:  METRO 1313 archives.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  518.4 KB

Possibly this gets into the heart of the Topic:

Goldman-Sachs is securely enthroned in the White House and on the Council of the Governors'
    Conference of the IMF, through former Goldman-Sachs employee, Secretary of the Treasury and
    Khazarian, Robert Rubin.
    Back in the 1980's and early 1990's, many Americans had unauthorized Life Insurance policies
    taken out on them by the Federal Reserve. Through research into treaties, it appears that the Federal
    Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation, or insurance company.
    One man in Crosby (in either North or South Dakota) received a check for an amount in excess of
    $4 million. Everyone thought it was a mistake, and the check was returned. Others have discovered if they
    pm-chase a home or piece of property, put $40,000 into escrow, double escrow's occurred. And in the
    time it took to close the escrow accounts, the $40,000 was multiplied by 100, moved into the Fed, and the
    Fed moved it over into Life Insurance and insured the individual, without his knowledge...

In support of: “The Federal Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation”, and, the foundations of the METRO 1313 structure is “municipal”, this aligns with the fact that I have presented in my law Addendum Section B (page 3, lines 12-20, which includes reference to the 1794 Treaty of Westminster). The Fed exists within the municipal jurisdiction of the post Civil War UNITED STATES ‘government’ established by central bankers, operating under civil law codes and procedures (Roman civil law / UCC), wherein the Pontiff acts as overseer of the welfare and conduct of humans who move public-estate interests (i.e. not private / living-estate rights and obligations) – such as members of the military, federal civil servants, officers of the federally-franchised States, and anyone who endorses Fed credit and thus moves entirely public-estate interests as a shareholder.

The bankers started crafting this establishment by convincing members of the Congress to pass the 1851 Limited Liability Act (bottomry), bringing the rules of Admiralty Law onto land as Maritime Law, revised by Congress in 1884 [post Civil War, which the central bankers caused] to include that a corporation is a natural person via the 14th Amendment, revised in 1886 to extend to all debts and liabilities and that tied to passage of the 1887 Interstate Commerce Act, revised in 1936 to include the debt-money system of credit. I think I found this info at the Treasury’s website.

A while back I compiled a Timeline – sequential Acts of Congress and other key political events – pertaining to the original trust structure of American government and the attempted overthrow of it by central bankers; Pres Trump is acting to prevent the final stage of the overthrow. I haven’t updated the Timeline in over a year; it’s posted on the sidebar of my website Ministry of New Buffalo township. Here’s a link directly to the Timeline. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BnN...ZM5COGaCw/view

Per this excerpt from my Timeline, the 1794 Treaty of Westminster was nullified by the secret 1822 Treaty of Verona entered into between the British Monarch and the Pope, which Treaty ties members of the Bar Association into the scheme that central bankers later began for administering the American peoples’ public-estate interests (i.e. confiscating their energy via the Birth registration scheme that established an individual commerce-based vessel / account):

“1822 foreign Treaty of Verona, violating the terms of the Treaty of Westminster: a Treaty between the British Monarch and the then-Pope, declaring the (U.S.) representative form of govt incompatible with the Divine Right of Kings and with Papal Supremacy; the Monarch issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to members of the Bar Association (British Crown Commercial Company) which issued licenses to privateers (attorneys) to attack American ‘vessels’ in international jurisdictions of law, all done so the Monarch could pay off debt to the international bankers]; The American Bar Association is a private military association, whether attorneys know it or not; attorners act to transfer homage and fealty to or between estates, working under the commander in chief’s flag (all courtrooms display the military flag created in 1947).”

What I haven’t yet added to my Timeline is that in 1832 Rothschild bought the Vatican per a loan to the Holy See. Even though Pres. Jackson paid off the debt to bankers in 1835, they were later able to restart their scheme.
    What I haven’t yet added to my Timeline is that in 1832 Rothschild bought the Vatican per a loan to the Holy See. Even though Pres. Jackson paid off the debt to bankers in 1835, they were later able to restart their scheme.

Which is where I generally begin my timeline - 1933. At the 20-year charter of the 1913 Fed Act FDR, thru juxtaposition utilized the Trading with the Enemy Act to begin a war on the Great Depression. This war lasted until 2016 at Jubilee when all claims reverted back to the original and organic estate.

People still wander wayward into debt though.

Name:  Banking for All Act S.3571 - 116th Congress (2019-2020) Ba...t Congress.jpg
Views: 2581
Size:  241.1 KB

There is a solution - a remedy.

Name:  Stamp for Pocket Redemption Demand.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  1.01 MB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-20-20 at 08:00 AM.