Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

David Merrill has termed me and my husband “intrepid suitors”.
    Can you remind me, when did we first meet? It has been a wonderful journey and you both are indeed intrepid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    We met in November of 2008, remotely. My husband found your Libel of Review online and within minutes we realized it pertained to our situation. We had previously become aware of what the Federal Reserve is (i.e not a federal agency). My husband had been accused of being subject to a State statute, which we knew did not apply to us. I received a cosmic revelation about contacting you. So we did. And within three days of making contact with you, I had filed my husband's Libel of Review (which applied to me too). I was the one who had to travel through a serious snowstorm to get it filed at the nearest federal courthouse, an hour and an half away from where we live. We couldn't chance my husband's liberty being taken away if he had made the trip.
    Yes, an amazing journey. I recall the early brain trust days when I would fill out the template and give instructions over the phone real time. Thanki you for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes, an amazing journey. I recall the early brain trust days when I would fill out the template and give instructions over the phone real time. Thank you for reminding me.
    "What a long strange trip its been"....
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    "What a long strange trip its been"....
    The melody plays like a Christmas Carol, when I think of you too MJ!

I Love you brothers and sisters!

Lately, I have been seeing that TRUST ENTITIES can be corporate in interest. As long as the image stays legal to the mathematical set. Once Persons were granted rights, then Trust Entities and TRUST ENTITIES can be governed by Superior Trustees according to Codes and/or Bylaws.

man is always the mover. No trust entity ever got up and walked across the floor. Recently a waitress was speaking to me about an AK-47 rifle. She called it an "assault rifle". So I asked her if I kicked her in the ass could I blame it on my "assault boot."

Stopping to think she said "matter contains no attributes of good or bad." RIGHT!!!

Then I asked how about incorporeal concepts or ideals? Sitting down for a minute she answered "it depends on the one giving examination." EXACTLY!!

What is required then for State to exist? Is it not a hive mind? What if you don't think in terms of materialistic concepts? What if your imagination is more alive than the world thinks?

Who then limits me? Is it not me? If I struggle against you, do I not acknowledge your authority over me? If you declare upon me, do not you bear the karma of your own issue?

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Therefore we do not issue our word until and unless we are ready and willing to move on our word! If a matter does not concern us, then we do not involve us into that which is not a part of our corpus [body]. If we move or speak to that which is a trespass or tort upon the body of another, then we must stand in his/her estate and either issue judgment or take the judgment! We have found it is best to guard our tongue/mind.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-20 at 02:40 AM.

I Love you brothers and sisters!

Therefore we do not issue our word until and unless we are ready and willing to move on our word! If a matter does not concern us, then we do not involve us into that which is not a part of our corpus [body]. If we move or speak to that which is a trespass or tort upon the body of another, then we must stand in his/her estate and either issue judgment or take the judgment! We have found it is best to guard our tongue/mind.
    It is amazing how often we are engaged in just that, as trustees of the resulting trust.

Interesting notes:

Insurance companies offered mortgages on property in the US originally prior to banks of the 20th century.

Cash value in life insurance originated in the early 20th century with the decline of tontines.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Interesting notes:

Insurance companies offered mortgages on property in the US originally prior to banks of the 20th century.

Cash value in life insurance originated in the early 20th century with the decline of tontines.
    I can remember in the early 2000's real estate developers would go to insurance companies for "bridge loans". I had a couple of clients who went that way when the banks thought the deal was too risky. Today one can go to insurance companies for loans but they are usually more conservative than the banks when it comes to security.

I can remember in the early 2000's real estate developers would go to insurance companies for "bridge loans". I had a couple of clients who went that way when the banks thought the deal was too risky. Today one can go to insurance companies for loans but they are usually more conservative than the banks when it comes to security.
    Insurance is a very large and integral part of the capital markets.

You can get around all of that by overfunding a whole life insurance policy. From there, you can borrow funds at any time for any reason. Interest rates are competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
    The bankers' 20th century Birth registration scheme creating the Trust NAME as a vessel for individuals to energize commerce has provided insurance companies access to the central bankers' internal financial gambling activities, which profit-access ends upon certification of the Death of the individual.
    Insurance companies are mandated by law to keep reserves.
    Insurance companies can't inflate the money supply by way of fractional reserve lending like banks do.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-07-20 at 06:32 PM.