Thread: Teaching Russia R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Exactly.

The DoJ likes to cite some Act by Congress that says the DoJ can answer a FOIA request, or not, depending on whether the DoJ thinks disclosing the information will risk security and confidence-building measures (actuary) for the Bank and Fund (Club of Paris).

Name:  Doc 30 NOTICE to 33rd Dragon Court_Page_01.jpg
Views: 2039
Size:  118.4 KB

Name:  Doc 30 NOTICE to 33rd Dragon Court_Page_25.jpg
Views: 2196
Size:  89.7 KB

I notice that I have been using the redacted Amicus Curiae. Here is the full title - David Merrill BELOVED TEACHER OF GOD; and VAN PELT - SON OF THE PATROON. Confluence of two Patroon families DNA.

Name:  Amicus Curiae Brief_Page_01.jpg
Views: 2511
Size:  291.7 KB

Name:  Amicus Curiae Brief_Page_02.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  142.4 KB

This does not mean I claim to be NEPHALIM of Genesis 6 who obviously survived the Flood Numbers 13:33.

Name:  NEPHALIM survived Flood.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  176.8 KB

Wonderful if you recall the Delegation of Authority on the Release Jubilee, to the Pope.

The Key is understanding the red thread tied to Serack's wrist and how he was supplanted as first-born by Perez - meaning "breach" (of trust). I am still finding this difficult to explain. The Bloodline and DNA work more in parallel and I am reduced not only to language but having to tap these keys in a certain sequence...

The Story is about what Arthur KOESTLER called, The Thirteenth Tribe (Khazarian/Hungarian Jews) and the Port being the Netherlands. Now we get back to the filing office - Budapest, Hungary. Expressing these circles as linear with language will drive most readers into cognitive dissonance. DNA works more in parallel than linear logic. A suitor was asking, How do I bring this family tree forward?

Answer: Become aware that your ancestry is who you are, now.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-19 at 10:33 AM.