Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David, are we going to ever see you cash your 9 million claim?

David, are we going to ever see you cash your 9 million claim?

I sent for my certified copy from the register about 10 years ago but I have misplaced my copy and was wondering if we are ever going to see some cash from you?

BTW, what happened to Samuelson?

Redemption. It is the true economy. But I think sometimes of those days. And that promise. Order another please, scan it PDF and attach it here. #20092001574 if I recall; 20 Pages...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Redemption. It is the true economy. But I think sometimes of those days. And that promise. Order another please, scan it PDF and attach it here. #20092001574 if I recall; 20 Pages...
    Attachment 5416
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attac...6&d=1556388068
    Here it is.

David, since there was no trial there is no lien?

The Attorney General (Colorado) John William SUTHERS was using the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation to launder evidence and cash into the State coffers.

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  58.8 KB

So the purpose of a big account has always been an aside.

Name:  10 warrant p1.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  73.2 KB

Name:  11 warrant p2.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  35.9 KB

When SUTHERS saw how well I use the truth, he dissolved the corporation.

Name:  SoCCFC dissolved in 2010.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  165.6 KB

Thanks for searching and providing it here. What I am asking you to do is order a new one to replace the one you have misplaced, paper in your records there at home. That will verify my claim and encourage me to collect it so I can pay out that promise I made back on SUI JURIS over a decade ago.

My comment about Redemption above is that owning everything is so much more pleasant without people trying to get into my accounts. I met a fellow who had just gotten millions and his phone rang immediately, "You have to listen! You can't miss this deal on gold..." He snapped the clam shell on him. Six seconds later it was the same guy, "Don't hang up on me! You have to hear me out..."

The guy took the call, walking away. I know, it doesn't seem like much but it taught me something.

Banned
    You're saying defendant facing felony conviction was scheduled to appear at trial November 18, 2008 but that trial never happened?

I missed the point, first time around. You have an excellent memory.

I recall that November 11 there was a trial scheduled. That was the billing - $10M on SAMELSON and $10M on SUTHERS as State AG. Acting fees.

I showed up and some guy from the Prosecutor's table told me across the bar that the trial was cancelled to to double booking of the courtroom. There was another trial scheduled that day. Sloppy booking but not my problem so the billing stood unsettled. I was there ready to act like a Defendant.

Somebody who showed up late, after I had left said that the trial replacing mine was cancelled too. So not much happened in SAMELSON's courtroom that day. It may have been the day he recused himself...

Banned
    Double booking, my ***. The trial was canceled, not rescheduled but canceled due to your actions. I'll bookmark this as valuable info - if I'm ever brought up on bogus charges.

Filed under: How to stop a felony prosecution dead in its tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Double booking, my ***. The trial was canceled, not rescheduled but canceled due to your actions. I'll bookmark this as valuable info - if I'm ever brought up on bogus charges.

Filed under: How to stop a felony prosecution dead in its tracks.
    We understand each other. I was hired for an acting performance, by other actors. They reneged without notifying me that the show was cancelled so I charged them anyway.