Thread: What is your choice?

What is your choice?

"Tony, I started my journey after a Sunday school class where the topic of discussion was King Solomon and his decision to choose Wisdom over wealth.

The Lord appeared to Solomon at Gibeon in a dream at night. God said, “Ask whatever you wish, and I’ll give it to you. Solomon responded, “You showed so much kindness to your servant my father David when he walked before you in truth, righteousness, and with a heart true to you. You’ve kept this great loyalty and kindness for him and have now given him a son to sit on his throne. And now, Lord my God, you have made me, your servant, king in my father David’s place. But I’m young and inexperienced. I know next to nothing. But I’m here, your servant, in the middle of the people you have chosen, a large population that can’t be numbered or counted due to its vast size. Please give your servant a discerning mind in order to govern your people and to distinguish good from evil, because no one is able to govern this important people of yours without your help.” (1 Kings 3: 5-9, CEB)

It pleased the Lord that Solomon had made this request. God said to him, “Because you have asked for this instead of requesting long life, wealth, or victory over your enemies—asking for discernment so as to acquire good judgment— I will now do just what you said. Look, I hereby give you a wise and understanding mind. There has been no one like you before now, nor will there be anyone like you afterward. I now also give you what you didn’t ask for: wealth and fame. There won’t be a king like you as long as you live. And if you walk in my ways and obey my laws and commands, just as your father David did, then I will give you a very long life.” Solomon awoke and realized it was a dream. (1 Kings 3: 10-15, CEB)

«
    I asked myself what would I have chosen if I had been in the same shoes, and something came over me and said I that has the same choice to make, and that my heart would be tested.

I chose Wisdom, and since then I have been tested many times and under many circumstances where the same opportunity to chose has been presented and the answer has always has come down to be Wisdom over wealth for me.

Well, that choice sent me down the path to study economics and money, I came to learn that the world is controlled by the use of Usury, that is to say the charging of interest on created units of account that are represented by numbers in books of accounts and printed bank notes.

But that was not all, it was revealed to me that by using those created units of account the debt created could be used as a medium of exchange, the units would "disappeared" in proportion as you paid back the principal and since the units to pay pack the interest would not be created, you either defaulted or the issuer of the units would have to provide you an opportunity to refinance the debt.

This led me down the path to study law, and how the maxim of law says that "The law never requires impossibilities."

It was then that it was revealed to me that there are two types of wealthy people:

1. Those that create wealth by ingenuity, work, and dedication.

2. Those that charge interest on money, and rent from property. (Usury)

The Usurers are a clever bunch, but I am sure they will come down to be weighted and found that they chose wealth over wisdom and their just reward will be stay tied down to it.

Now, if you think about the Government, and how it works here for all, it is quite ingenious.

If you realize that in Republican governments there are the Patricians and the Plebeians.

The state governments are guaranteed by the U.S. a Republican form of government.

So which are you? And where do you fit in the government scheme of things?

Are you a wealth creator or an Usurer, are you a Patrician or a Plebeian?

If you are a surety for the debt of the U.S., you are a common slave, victim of your own ignorance and property of those that know how the system works. And yes, they are responsible for your welfare as you are obligated to produce for them.

But if you are a man that creates wealth, and eschews usury, you are as Free as you could ever be in this world.

Choose wisely, for one takes your soul, the other does not. "

Thank you.

That is a good question for each of us to ask of ourselves.