Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce

This understanding of the meaning of beguiled/indebted in Genesis 3 fits well with the rest of the Torah. For example, the system of calendrical debt forgiveness, property restoration and rest found in the Shemitah and Jubilee laws, are quite consistent with these themes.
    Thank you for pointing that out.

What sometimes amazes me is how parable and fable, when properly formed builds such a long-lasting Key.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out.

What sometimes amazes me is how parable and fable, when properly formed builds such a long-lasting Key.
    Is-Ra-El

Assyria - Egypt - The People of the I AM

Mind - Body - Spirit

Isa 19:23* In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.*

Isa 19:24* In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:*
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Banned
    Oh, he lifted that from Jerry Bowyer:

https://finance.townhall.com/columni...ed-me-n2541920

Thats the point lorne lifting bits and pieces is obvious in my cut and paste formula i generally add imbalances with embellishments I was lifting the thread as its customary to compliment something with something you've exposed my treachery The wondrous thing about the Holy Bible is that no one today, or even yesterday, can know for certain what the author was thinking or his motivation or even his purpose in what he wrote He lifted it from Most interpretations of the written word ignore the contemporaneous historical background as if there were no socio-religious-politico factors which propelled the author to make his statements.things that exist or occur at the same time As a result, misinterpretations are more common than not.

Before we progress too much further, let the record show that I know no Hebrew or Aramaic, Greek or Latin. Therefore, I cannot state definitively that I understand the meaning of the words used by Biblical authors. Jerry Bowyer: is determined with that contemporaneous historical lifting .What I do know for sure is mostly through logic and intuition. Nevertheless, I think of myself as a thinker who does not accept the prevailing opinions for their own sake because I suspect the motives and agenda of the opinion giver. "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life.And now I speak to you in the living tongue of the living God, through the holy spirit of our Heavenly Father. There is none yet among you that can understand all this of which I speak. He who expounds to you the scriptures speaks to you in a dead tongue of dead men, through his diseased and mortal body. Him, therefore, can all men understand, for all men are diseased and all are in death. No one sees the light of life. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death. I lifted this from the outlaw Christ Raising hell with the scriptures thats uplifting . Irregardless of my underlying pet ion for attention its the deadpan iam diggin for I am flattered folks take the time to enjoy my plagiarizing and yet dismiss it as if i need to own a thought. I suspect the motives and agenda of the opinion giver. you havent done that hoss I am thus dissenting at the variance i have less values and capacity to engage in adhock academia no matter who shit i am slingin its all been lifted but not stolen?

Banned
    If you lend money to My people, to the poor among you, you are not to act as a creditor to him; you shall not charge him interest. Exodus 22:25 NAS

At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. Deut. 15:1 NAS

Interesting. I must tell that guy I loaned $ to long ago he owes me nothing. Here's the entire series:

Pt. 1: "The Serpent Indebted Me"

Pt. 2: Torah And Debt Release

Pt. 3: Debt, Exile, And The Prophet Daniel

Pt. 4: How The Pharisees Abused Debtors

Pt. 5: His Public Ministry Began With Debt Forgiveness

Pt. 6: Jesus Makes Debt Forgiveness Central To Prayer

Pt. 7: Israel Ignored Jubilee Law
    Last edited by lorne; 06-11-19 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    If you lend money to My people, to the poor among you, you are not to act as a creditor to him; you shall not charge him interest. Exodus 22:25 NAS

At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. Deut. 15:1 NAS

Interesting. I must tell that guy I loaned $ to long ago he owes me nothing. Here's the entire series:

Pt. 1: "The Serpent Indebted Me"

Pt. 2: Torah And Debt Release

Pt. 3: Debt, Exile, And The Prophet Daniel

Pt. 4: How The Pharisees Abused Debtors

Pt. 5: His Public Ministry Began With Debt Forgiveness

Pt. 6: Jesus Makes Debt Forgiveness Central To Prayer

Pt. 7: Israel Ignored Jubilee Law

I grabbed a look at PT 7:

Why would Israel always have the poor with them? As God warned them in Deuteronomy 15 (see discussion in earlier column), they would do so because they would not obey him, with emphasis on debt remission. Again, this may read as odd to modern Christian eyes, which are not nearly as immersed in Old Testament texts as Jesus and his listeners. Our interpretive framework tends to focus on heart attitudes and personal salvation, whereas 1st century Israel was aflame with outrage about the lack of debt relief and with frenzied expectation about the coming Messiah and the promise that he would proclaim liberty to the (debt) captives.

Jesus was right. They would not obey and the poor would always be with them. In fact, the failure to obey God in this matter ended up setting in motion a series of events which plunged the whole region into poverty.
    And something Xparte said too:

The wondrous thing about the Holy Bible is that no one today, or even yesterday, can know for certain what the author was thinking or his motivation or even his purpose in what he wrote He lifted it from Most interpretations of the written word ignore the contemporaneous historical background as if there were no socio-religious-politico factors which propelled the author to make his statements.
    Based in the Priory Chancellor (Colchester = Camelot = bent light) and how it feels against my intuition I feel it is important to point out how definition juxtaposition will confuse even the most intelligent Bible scholar.

Israel is the Ten Northern Tribes or what is called Samaria, as in Good Samaritan; to the New Covenant Christian. And what is Israel is actually Judah, where we found Jerusalem. We tend to think that Jerusalem was ever a capital city when even today the Capital is Tel Aviv, what was once Tyre.

Attachment 5486

Also from PT 7 we find a major Key:

7 a woman came to Him with an alabaster vial of very costly perfume, and she poured it upon His head as He reclined at the table.
    Jesus not only subjected himself to John, he was anointed by a High Priestess. So I am not bashing the Bible one bit. It reveals a lot. Like for one Tribe, Benjamin that remained loyal to Judaism (none of the Old Testament was put to writing before 600 BC; Nebuchadnezzar, who invented the Jew) there were Ten Tribes to the north, who all preferred a much more balanced blend of worship.

Therefore I can finish my point about "lifting" with some poetry. How can the poem be mine, even if I did not write it? The poet stole from me and the remedy (forgiveness) is waiver of tort - like the Bill of Exchange. Billing instead of prosecuting. It makes my point about John-ism and how it has been suppressed in King Omri's vilified daughter Jezebel and the Popes campaigns against the Cathars etc. Persecutions against the Isian sex cults, Golden Calf imagery. See John 21:11 about how prosperous it is to fish from the right hemisphere of the brain - the Divine Feminine.

Attachment 5487

I cannot leave alone the point that the page is "lifted" from material that never was published. One might ask Israel about it, but I suspect that pointing out the truth about vassal Israel is very unpopular with both Jews and Christians. I complimented Israel about this Find and he directed me to his published works. So my suspicion is that money prevailed, he toned down the truth for popularity sake.

Attachment 5488
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-11-19 at 06:43 PM.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

beguiledG1818

G1818
    exapatao
    ex-ap-at-ah'-o
    From G1537 and G538; to seduce wholly: - beguile, deceive.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Chaste Virgin = undefiled maiden

==================

Is the writer of Corinthians using a sexual allegory of the Garden to disguise the interaction between the objective mind and the subjective mind in relation to the superconscious mind? Me thinks yes! This allegory does shed light upon spiritual homosexuality and adultery.

But even more than that, it seems when the Ideal Man which is Christ forms in the consciousness of mankind, then is it now time to put down the books [ideals of other men] and begin to live? Is not the Mare the sea? Is not the Virgin the I AM who may intercourse with Self for what else is there but the Self of I AM? And thru this intercourse conceive? Is not the entire universe then an immaculate conception?

Is not the subjective mind likened unto a field? And what then of the seeds? Are these not the thoughts/desires of the objective mind? Who then is said to lend to another in the light of such allegory? And wouldn't the burden of usury be as making, forming, molding one into the image of another? For thoughts are things and these thoughts understand matter.

Should the objective mind be able to throw out the beliefs which compromise [money changers] from our temple mind, then can the Christ Consciousness be formed within. Is not the forming of one into my own personal image akin to spiritual murder? Would we not all be better served if the Image of Christ was our own? Do we not miserably fall when we place another man at our head? Is this not the lesson of 1st Samuel 8?

Israel is a State under a Flag - it represents an Ideal way of Living! The ideal taking root in the soil bed of the minds of the People is like the seed which is sown in a field. The People are like the womb which receive and conceive said seed to bring forth the new Child [State].

Is not the King's Dominion called a Kingdom? Then is not the entire Kingdom in the King? Do not all estates flow from his Throne? Isn't the Kingdom as a State conceived upon an ideal way of living? A conscious observer is required to manifest the State!

Consider a "rock star" what is he without fans? A wanna be rock star? He must sow his seed into the minds of observers and they must conceive his stardom. Who created his stardom? He or his fans [people]? Neither! God granted this one the ideal to exercise his gifts, for we live, move and have our being in God. Therefore give God the glory in Spirit and in Truth. For there is but One.

What of a State? Isn't the creation of State not of the same principle? What then of the Courts? Are these not priests ministering at the temple altar?

I asked a scientist where did the ideal of a "big bang" derive? He was at a loss. Therefore, I was unwilling to accept his theory for it is flawed upon secondary causes and dismisses primary cause! Does not the Earth require the Sun? Can the Earth bring forth any plant without the Sun's loving rays?

Does not the Sun give both warmth and light - love and wisdom? What then of the Earth can boast of itself? Nothing! For all is in need of another! Should an Earthly creature then think to form, fashion, mold or create another Earthly creation into its own image? Is this not as charging usury upon the sharing of what was granted by the Universal GodHead?

They did put those fig leaves over their groin right? Just checking. Does not a man sown his seed thru his groin and does not a woman receive his seed thru her groin? Clearly we can see now wives [subconscious mind] submit yourselves to your husband [conscious mind] for this is right IN THE LORD.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

I glory in your wealth and by the law of reciprocity in Mind, I am wealthy.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-11-19 at 08:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I was watching a YouTube documentary about the brain recently. The Introduction spoke first of "consciousness arising" and then the "development of consciousness". Right then I knew I was wasting my time but continued anyway. It is the universe arising and developing out of consciousness. Without time there is no use pursuing the first cause.

I asked a scientist where did the ideal of a "big bang" derive? He was at a loss. Therefore, I was unwilling to accept his theory for it is flawed upon secondary causes and dismisses primary cause!
    I keep finding a primary truth in my, "The first mistake a crop circle investigator makes is presuming that the crop circle is real."

I like it more and more. I believe more so that our social injury was in polarizing Creationism against Evolution. We are brought up with a biased perspective that in itself disallows science.

Where does thought begin? It begins to be more obvious that consciousness arises from thought. Mind is the All - the universe is mental. But then I have developed proven the Grand Unified Theory (GUT) so that it is no longer theory, no longer hypothesis - it is now law. Always was.

This enabled me to walk through the neurochemistry.

Is anybody getting that? As we approach dawn, when we arise into "reality" the DMT, the endogenous psychedelic hallucinogen peaks. We dream ourselves awake after witching hour when melatonin stops dreaming in general, restful deep sleep. Years of waking in the witching hour to work may have given me the edge here.

The point being that Camelot means bent light. The priest was even named COLOUMBE. In time light seems to go forever in a strait line, in a vacuum. In time. So imagine how much mental energy it takes to bend a ray of light into one hydrogen valence shell? That is just one hydrogen atom too! Now imagine creating a universe... Like that. That is what is already going on.

The Trading with the Enemy Act was omitted from the bankers' code in 2016, by design:

But it reminds me of John LENNON's Christmas Carol, the ending chorus; War is over, if you want it...

They would not obey and the poor would always be with them. In fact, the failure to obey God in this matter ended up setting in motion a series of events which plunged the whole region into poverty."Laws of Commerce" are shown to be a specific body of Codes which authorize the Administration of Compelling Force in Efforts to uphold Contracts, mostly < mostly for Payments of Debts. The ancient Babylonian Priests were involved because Contracts were deemed to be a form of "Oath" thou shouldn't swear a bond entered into by the contracting parties; & the approval of the Gods were invoked so as to more effectively legitimize the entire process in the minds & the consciences of the contracting parties & all public witnesses ESTATE CITIZENS . Well that priestly government told the rich and the poor what Gods approved. worship the coin or Trust a the living God Shekel up. Christ took his office He said the one True God has a verbal contract its written within the redemption is a forgiveness for the rich and poor. Priests were involved because Contracts were deemed to be a form of "Oath" .how contemporaneous is that oath depending on historical socio-religious-politico factors cotempt for vacant office is the redemption . both spiritual and physical IMO.
    These Babylonian Religious Codes recognized the ability the ability to buy & sell contracts between merchants in "Commerce". They bought & sold "slaves & the souls of men" in the time of Christ, & before & after. People were not recognized as people there under, but were items in Commerce. The Slave could be arrested for not showing up for work on time.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    They would not obey and the poor would always be with them. In fact, the failure to obey God in this matter ended up setting in motion a series of events which plunged the whole region into poverty."Laws of Commerce" are shown to be a specific body of Codes which authorize the Administration of Compelling Force in Efforts to uphold Contracts, mostly < mostly for Payments of Debts. The ancient Babylonian Priests were involved because Contracts were deemed to be a form of "Oath" thou shouldn't swear a bond entered into by the contracting parties; & the approval of the Gods were invoked so as to more effectively legitimize the entire process in the minds & the consciences of the contracting parties & all public witnesses ESTATE CITIZENS . Well that priestly government told the rich and the poor what Gods approved. worship the coin or Trust a the living God Shekel up. Christ took his office He said the one True God has a verbal contract its written within the redemption is a forgiveness for the rich and poor. Priests were involved because Contracts were deemed to be a form of "Oath" .how contemporaneous is that oath depending on historical socio-religious-politico factors cotempt for vacant office is the redemption . both spiritual and physical IMO.
    These Babylonian Religious Codes recognized the ability the ability to buy & sell contracts between merchants in "Commerce". They bought & sold "slaves & the souls of men" in the time of Christ, & before & after. People were not recognized as people there under, but were items in Commerce. The Slave could be arrested for not showing up for work on time.
    Thank you Xparte;

Even after the Sumarian Ostraca phonetic alphabet (destruction of the Tower of Babel) Babylon was a magnificent place indeed.

In my head at least I am finding the Knights Templar and the Crown Templar Society of interest, in pursuit of the active current Principal behind the CODE. - The capitonym SO HELP ME GOD, uttered by George WASHINGTON.

The Van Pelt Milestone is displayed with George WASHINGTON's exhibit even today.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-16-19 at 04:51 PM.