Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce

To refresh your memory of the oath process in 1789 this should also tie well with GARDNER's exposition:

A lawful oath consists in calling upon God, the occasion being of sufficient seriousness and importance,no actors private persons in full capacity to witness the truth of what we affirm as true, or our voluntary assumption of an obligation to do something in the future-with an implied imprecation of God's not the Gods disfavor if we lie or prove unfaithful to our engagements. This last is generally expressed by the phrase forming the concluding part of the formula of most oaths, "So help me God;"-i.e., Let God so help me as I have told the truth, or as I will keep my promise.
    Hence an oath is an act of supreme religious worship, since it recognizes the omnipresence, omniscience, absolute justice and sovereignty of a living Person whose august that respected and impressive.witness is invoked, and whose judgment is appealed to as final. A private person can be all the So help me nots understanding or standing under Gods equivalent to that of worshipping a false god if we swear by any other than the only true and living God; and a sin of idolatry if we swear by any thing or place, although it be associated with the true God.This principle is fully recognized in Scripture. We are told to swear by the true God: "Unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear," Isa. Persons entering on public offices are also often obliged to make oath that they will faithfully execute their trust What do Trustees administer? A trust? The Constitution is a trust, It was created by the 1783 Treaty,
    correct? It is not the private man's trust contract, Only those entering into the contract are UNDER the
    constitution and are bound by it, correct? Look up the definition of "under" in words and phrases and a good
    dictionary such as Webster's 1828 at Vol. II, 101. I, my dear readers, am not "under" some damn corporate trust
    (constitution) drafted in secrecy by the King and corporate lawyer esquires (you call them the "Founding Fathers")
    whom were controlled by the Treaty of 1213, wherein the Vatican still ruled over all. It was never "my
    constitution" and never will be. The Constitution does not apply to me nor will it ever.
    However, some of the states' representatives in 1776 realized that the Constitution was a commercial contract
    among the Founding Fathers to protect their financial interests in the Americas and in Europe. The Articles of the
    Bill of Rights is designed to keep those United States citizens whom are bound by the Constitution (contract) from
    encroaching upon my natural Law Rights,

State and Estate come from the same contract.A natural-person is defined as "A human being that has the capacity for rights and duties". Note that the word capacity means the ability, but not the obligation for rights and duties. One must make obligatory a private persons capacity.Artificial persons and gods for public entertainment There are many different types of artificial-persons, each with different duties. Here are a few different types of artificial-persons:

Taxpayer, Resident, Driver, Voter, Citizen, Homeowner, Officer. Banker cop politicians clergy all the its we and you,s but certainly not me how far Men and women are outside Statute Law unless they contract to be within them. Then, those humans who agree to be bound by Statute Law are only involved when reference is made to a natural person (a human within those laws). The other non-humans are artificial persons (sometimes called "fake persons" by judges). How do u get a Honorable Office out of the Dead

"Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. persons are dead in law written are the laws of Men but writing has to be corporate . I could be off but my Babylonian secular self thinks Christ made it as plain as Hell.