http://archive.is/6PDyf
https://sites.google.com/site/living...-headed-dragon
I Know It Is Possible To Live With Zero Money, Abundantly? > ?
The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce

Contents

1 A Quick Summarizing Intro:
2 Serpent Coiled Around the Tree, Serpent Coiled Around the Pole
3 Lifting Up the Serpent in the Wilderness
4 Land of Canaan, Land of Commerce
5 The Canaanite: the Merchant: the Zealot
6 Our Fight Is Not Against Flesh And Blood!
7 I Am Who I Am, Come to Fulfill the Law
8 Noah's Son, Ham: Incestual Father of World Commerce
9 Leviathan, the Seven-Headed Serpent of the Old Testament (Tanach)
10 Money Is Law. Law is Money Management.
11 Gratis is Anarchy. Anarchy is Grace
12 Money is Law, The Law is a Schoolteacher
13 The Seven-Headed Beast & the Prostitute of the New Testament

{Revised March 27th, 2010,
& February 11, 2011}
[I lifted this out of my blog from
26 November, 2006 & made many new revisions:]

It's time to see the Bible in a whole new light. It's time to shake up tired, sleeping JudeoChristian religion out of its materialistic stupor. This might just blow you away.

I started tracing this 7-headed dragon back to the very serpent in the Garden of Eden. This could be a whole book, but here's just a taste of the mysteries:

A Quick Summarizing Intro:

Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is in the Present Moment.

In the Hebrew text of the Bible, we can clearly see that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is a Creditor (as in Banker). We can see that most all the words for serpent in Hebrew refer to debt and lending. The serpent lends at interest to the couple in the Garden of Eden. This is taking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Credit and Debt. And the son born of this loan is called Cain, which means "purchase".
And Cain, "Purchase", is the very first Seed of Commerce and the very first Murderer. The word Canaan is a pun outgrowth of the word Cain. Canaan means "Trade", or "Commerce" in the Hebrew Bible.
This taking of forbidden Fruit is the beginning of a debt that keeps reproducing 7-fold (7-fold vengeance), as the Biblical Seven-Headed Leviathan, as the Canaanite Seven-Headed Lotan, as the Greek Nine- or Seven-Headed Hydra. In the Hebrew, the Great Serpent Leviathan also clearly refers to Debt. The root of Leviathan is Levi, which means "to bind" and "Debt". Levi is the Israelite tribe that brought in the Levitical Law of Moses, the Law of Credit and Debt. Leviathan is the Beast of Commerce. Leviathan is threaded through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, as the Seven-Headed Dragon.

Serpent Coiled Around the Tree, Serpent Coiled Around the Pole

Now, let's see how the Serpent invading Eden is the Creditor, lending at interest (Click on the links to see for yourself the original Hebrew Masoretic texts with lexicons & their meanings, courtesy of Blue Letter Bible):

In *Genesis 3:13 Eve says, "The serpent *[??? nahash] deceived [??? nasha'] me."

The Hebrew Bible is filled with plays on words totally missed in translation. The word nasha means both 'deceive' and 'lend on interest,' or 'be creditor'.
*[In Strong's Lexicon, 'deceive' is ??? (nasha'), {Srong's # 5377}, which also means 'lend on interest' {Strong's 5378} which is found in 1Sam 22:2, Neh 5:7, Psa 89:22, Isa 24:2, all of which, like the Koran, strongly denounce lending at interest}.]

Now look at the Hebrew word for snakebite, nashak [Strong's 5391], which also happens to mean both 'lend' and 'borrow on interest' (Num 21:6-9, Deut. 23:19, Prov. 23:32, Jer. 8:17, Amos 5:19, etc).

'The serpent bit me,' Eve says.

'The creditor charged me interest,' Eve says.

Lifting Up the Serpent in the Wilderness

Yes, we see that the word for 'serpent,' nahash, is also a wordplay with the word for 'deceive,' nasha. Nahash also means 'divination,' and also 'copper' or 'bronze,' the basic currency *[Strong's 5174 & 5175], just like our English word 'cobra' is related to 'copper'. You can see this play on words taken into the story of Moses lifting up the Bronze Serpent in the wilderness:

So Moses made a bronze [nahashet] serpent [nahash], and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent [nahash] had bitten [nashak] anyone, when he looked at the bronze [nahashet] serpent [nahash], he lived. (Numbers 21:9)

If a serpent had bitten anyone can literally be translated, "if a serpent had become creditor to anyone..."!

Now it gets even more intriguing. A variant spelling of nasha [5375], pronounced the same, means 'to lift up, bear up, carry, be exalted, bear sins, atone for sins.' And the related word for 'debt' is nashi [5386]. Now you can see what Jesus is referring to when he says,

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up. (John 3:14)

This word nasha is used first by Cain in Genesis 4:13,

This punishment is more than I can bear [nasha].'

And, as we have seen, the word 'Cain' itself is a pun on the word canah, which means 'purchase'! Again, the play on words:

And she conceived and bore Cain, and said, I have purchased [??? (qanah)] a man from Yahweh." (Gen. 4:1)

Now we can see why there is a Jewish interpretation that Cain is actually the son of the Serpent!

Cain is the son of purchase, of credit & debt,
while Abel is the son of Grace.

[Cain also means 'reed' or 'spear', and, in fact, shares the same ancient borrowed root as our English word, cane. And Abel means 'emptiness.' Clearly there is a
male-female, phallus-yoni allusion happening here of the spear and the empty hole, which can be demonstrated in the Hebrew scriptures. And the symbology of the cane reed throughout the Bible is an immense, intriguing subject in its own, related to this, but deserving its own essay or book to come later.
Cain also means jealousy. Jealousy, comparer of values, is the murderer of the just.]