Thread: The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    If you lend money to My people, to the poor among you, you are not to act as a creditor to him; you shall not charge him interest. Exodus 22:25 NAS

At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. Deut. 15:1 NAS

Interesting. I must tell that guy I loaned $ to long ago he owes me nothing. Here's the entire series:

Pt. 1: "The Serpent Indebted Me"

Pt. 2: Torah And Debt Release

Pt. 3: Debt, Exile, And The Prophet Daniel

Pt. 4: How The Pharisees Abused Debtors

Pt. 5: His Public Ministry Began With Debt Forgiveness

Pt. 6: Jesus Makes Debt Forgiveness Central To Prayer

Pt. 7: Israel Ignored Jubilee Law

I grabbed a look at PT 7:

Why would Israel always have the poor with them? As God warned them in Deuteronomy 15 (see discussion in earlier column), they would do so because they would not obey him, with emphasis on debt remission. Again, this may read as odd to modern Christian eyes, which are not nearly as immersed in Old Testament texts as Jesus and his listeners. Our interpretive framework tends to focus on heart attitudes and personal salvation, whereas 1st century Israel was aflame with outrage about the lack of debt relief and with frenzied expectation about the coming Messiah and the promise that he would proclaim liberty to the (debt) captives.

Jesus was right. They would not obey and the poor would always be with them. In fact, the failure to obey God in this matter ended up setting in motion a series of events which plunged the whole region into poverty.
    And something Xparte said too:

The wondrous thing about the Holy Bible is that no one today, or even yesterday, can know for certain what the author was thinking or his motivation or even his purpose in what he wrote He lifted it from Most interpretations of the written word ignore the contemporaneous historical background as if there were no socio-religious-politico factors which propelled the author to make his statements.
    Based in the Priory Chancellor (Colchester = Camelot = bent light) and how it feels against my intuition I feel it is important to point out how definition juxtaposition will confuse even the most intelligent Bible scholar.

Israel is the Ten Northern Tribes or what is called Samaria, as in Good Samaritan; to the New Covenant Christian. And what is Israel is actually Judah, where we found Jerusalem. We tend to think that Jerusalem was ever a capital city when even today the Capital is Tel Aviv, what was once Tyre.

Attachment 5486

Also from PT 7 we find a major Key:

7 a woman came to Him with an alabaster vial of very costly perfume, and she poured it upon His head as He reclined at the table.
    Jesus not only subjected himself to John, he was anointed by a High Priestess. So I am not bashing the Bible one bit. It reveals a lot. Like for one Tribe, Benjamin that remained loyal to Judaism (none of the Old Testament was put to writing before 600 BC; Nebuchadnezzar, who invented the Jew) there were Ten Tribes to the north, who all preferred a much more balanced blend of worship.

Therefore I can finish my point about "lifting" with some poetry. How can the poem be mine, even if I did not write it? The poet stole from me and the remedy (forgiveness) is waiver of tort - like the Bill of Exchange. Billing instead of prosecuting. It makes my point about John-ism and how it has been suppressed in King Omri's vilified daughter Jezebel and the Popes campaigns against the Cathars etc. Persecutions against the Isian sex cults, Golden Calf imagery. See John 21:11 about how prosperous it is to fish from the right hemisphere of the brain - the Divine Feminine.

Attachment 5487

I cannot leave alone the point that the page is "lifted" from material that never was published. One might ask Israel about it, but I suspect that pointing out the truth about vassal Israel is very unpopular with both Jews and Christians. I complimented Israel about this Find and he directed me to his published works. So my suspicion is that money prevailed, he toned down the truth for popularity sake.

Attachment 5488
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-11-19 at 06:43 PM.