Thread: The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

beguiledG1818

G1818
    exapatao
    ex-ap-at-ah'-o
    From G1537 and G538; to seduce wholly: - beguile, deceive.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Chaste Virgin = undefiled maiden

==================

Is the writer of Corinthians using a sexual allegory of the Garden to disguise the interaction between the objective mind and the subjective mind in relation to the superconscious mind? Me thinks yes! This allegory does shed light upon spiritual homosexuality and adultery.

But even more than that, it seems when the Ideal Man which is Christ forms in the consciousness of mankind, then is it now time to put down the books [ideals of other men] and begin to live? Is not the Mare the sea? Is not the Virgin the I AM who may intercourse with Self for what else is there but the Self of I AM? And thru this intercourse conceive? Is not the entire universe then an immaculate conception?

Is not the subjective mind likened unto a field? And what then of the seeds? Are these not the thoughts/desires of the objective mind? Who then is said to lend to another in the light of such allegory? And wouldn't the burden of usury be as making, forming, molding one into the image of another? For thoughts are things and these thoughts understand matter.

Should the objective mind be able to throw out the beliefs which compromise [money changers] from our temple mind, then can the Christ Consciousness be formed within. Is not the forming of one into my own personal image akin to spiritual murder? Would we not all be better served if the Image of Christ was our own? Do we not miserably fall when we place another man at our head? Is this not the lesson of 1st Samuel 8?

Israel is a State under a Flag - it represents an Ideal way of Living! The ideal taking root in the soil bed of the minds of the People is like the seed which is sown in a field. The People are like the womb which receive and conceive said seed to bring forth the new Child [State].

Is not the King's Dominion called a Kingdom? Then is not the entire Kingdom in the King? Do not all estates flow from his Throne? Isn't the Kingdom as a State conceived upon an ideal way of living? A conscious observer is required to manifest the State!

Consider a "rock star" what is he without fans? A wanna be rock star? He must sow his seed into the minds of observers and they must conceive his stardom. Who created his stardom? He or his fans [people]? Neither! God granted this one the ideal to exercise his gifts, for we live, move and have our being in God. Therefore give God the glory in Spirit and in Truth. For there is but One.

What of a State? Isn't the creation of State not of the same principle? What then of the Courts? Are these not priests ministering at the temple altar?

I asked a scientist where did the ideal of a "big bang" derive? He was at a loss. Therefore, I was unwilling to accept his theory for it is flawed upon secondary causes and dismisses primary cause! Does not the Earth require the Sun? Can the Earth bring forth any plant without the Sun's loving rays?

Does not the Sun give both warmth and light - love and wisdom? What then of the Earth can boast of itself? Nothing! For all is in need of another! Should an Earthly creature then think to form, fashion, mold or create another Earthly creation into its own image? Is this not as charging usury upon the sharing of what was granted by the Universal GodHead?

They did put those fig leaves over their groin right? Just checking. Does not a man sown his seed thru his groin and does not a woman receive his seed thru her groin? Clearly we can see now wives [subconscious mind] submit yourselves to your husband [conscious mind] for this is right IN THE LORD.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

I glory in your wealth and by the law of reciprocity in Mind, I am wealthy.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-11-19 at 08:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!