Thread: The "Ethical" Commissioner SPENCER

The "Ethical" Commissioner SPENCER

We have quite a user base around here and I sometimes wonder if I can email everybody. I will write a Thread opening post about a response to a judge who filed her oath but a day after somebody she had arrested was inquiring at the Secretary of State. Then I will email all the users. If you read this, here or there please tell me if you get the email.
    Patrick Neill received, as described in the Albany Remand the SPENCER oath filed and published with the Arizona Secretary of State the day after he was inquiring.

Name:  Oath Barbara Louise SPENCER Arizona.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  131.1 KB

Here is more detail about what caused her to file it.

Name:  Doc 43 Page 2 of 14 SPENCER 1 17 no oath.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  255.1 KB

To fully appreciate why Arizona and Colorado both choke so badly on this "prosecution" one should visit the circuitous route through American Intelligence of Doc 63. What really tickles me is that they have told all the appropriate parties, but do not include the mailing list... No! it is that the action is clearly against the law but they determine it "ethical".

So in the attorney mind I take it that what they are saying is that after all her actions while having no fidelity bond, it was ethical for SPENCER to file and publish her oath of office.

Name:  SPENCER response from Judicial Council.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  217.1 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-03-19 at 07:42 PM.