Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: revival of the Starfire

Banned
    OK, fair enough. It's possible the ancients were using some form of electrolysis to get charged gold ions to move. After all not much voltage is required. Although this begs the question: gold ions deposited onto what?

There seem to be four technologies at play:

1) genetic engineering- breeding for certain traits with a goal of perpetuating a bloodline thru DNA strain (female side)

2) ingestion of starfire - with a goal of enhancing perception (ESP), DNA communication & repair

3) ingestion of ___ with a goal of stimulating the body's own hormone production (seratonin & melatonin)

4) doing something with menstruum/ cord blood with a goal of life extension/ life everlasting

Possibly related is this article https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...a-test/597928/
    where a cancer patient found her cord-blood donor twenty years later by taking an AncestryDNA test. To receive cord blood is to carry forever someone else’s DNA inside you. To donate cord blood is to possibly have someone out there—unbeknownst to you even—walking around with your DNA inside them.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    OK, fair enough. It's possible the ancients were using some form of electrolysis to get charged gold ions to move. After all not much voltage is required. Although this begs the question: gold ions deposited onto what?

1) genetic engineering- breeding for certain traits with a goal of perpetuating a bloodline thru DNA strain (female side)

2) ingestion of starfire - with a goal of enhancing perception (ESP), DNA communication & repair

3) ingestion of ___ with a goal of stimulating the body's own hormone production (seratonin & melatonin)

4) doing something with menstruum/ cord blood with a goal of life extension/ life everlasting

Possibly related is this article https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...a-test/597928/
    where a cancer patient found her cord-blood donor twenty years later by taking an AncestryDNA test. To receive cord blood is to carry forever someone else’s DNA inside you. To donate cord blood is to possibly have someone out there—unbeknownst to you even—walking around with your DNA inside them.
    Cool!! I enjoy validation that somebody reading can become interested enough to see the items I have not covered.

I am reading The Genius of the Few. The traits groomed compassion and insightful leadership. The Genius book bashes impaling and Phinehas for impaling the couple lovers for intermarriage. So YHVH went insane, into completely politically incorrect genocide and psychotic rage. He build a relatively tiny manna fabrication mill in Arabia to attach the Anunnaki leadership in Canaan.

Nikola TESLA was fascinated by the Ark. And that is to say electrical arc and specifically coronal arc.

Name:  Colorado Springs Lab.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  102.5 KB

Name:  TESLA ark arc.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  203.9 KB

It is no accident that these photos were taken in Colorado Springs.

I dismissed his claim to global communications and power distribution as the earth is not solid enough to resonate as it is molten by and large. But the surface is covered by a strata, a layer of starfire from the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs. So that may be what TESLA could sense.

How? Probably Croatian DNA. He remembered it, not discovered.

6-carbotetrahydropterin is the Lucy Hormone for growing the large skeleton - gigantism. It is harvested from the pituitary like seratonin. A brace during infancy can elongate the skull, increasing brain capacity.

The pineal gland secretes melatonin. Melatonin heals while we sleep.

Viable human fetal stem cells. The man being reborn is imagery of cunnilingus, the man under with his bloody head appearing to emerge like a newborn baby. This washes the olfactory bulb in the fetal stem cells and the fibers are attached directly to the frontal lobes "teaching" telomeregenesis. No leading or lagging:

Name:  DNA RNA recombinant diagram.png
Views: 459
Size:  94.7 KB

Metals are the blood of the earth. They grow in veins that thread throughout the layers of stone, gems, minerals and soil that form the flesh and bone of the earth. The esoteric properties of metals. Metal has a long history of mundane and ritual use. The subtle properties of metals were highly regarded by the ancients and carefully considered when making ritual tools and building temples.In modern esoteric use, the projective energies of gold are ruled by the Sun. The elemental rulers are fire and air. The solar influences are those of healing, protection, spiritual illumination, magical energy and connection with the vital forces of life. Gold represents the union of that which is human with that which is divine through purification and transformation. Its subtle energies project a quality of love which results from purely motivated spiritual compassion, selflessness and consciousness freed from material limitations. This may seem to be a contradiction based on what is commonly seen. The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, a desire for the beauty of gold alone discounting the spiritual purity of its inner nature. Gold is excellent for healing work of all types and represents the solar fire of true magic which brings elevated spiritual experience. With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart. Our golden hearts the embodiment of physical health. Agriculture and the soiled based Metals are the blood of the earth. Food is just a placebo its always been. Finding fault within ? U is what u eat Alchemy the spiritual chemistry Alechemy then in its purest sense is the relationship with the divine or spiritual nature of self . Just as chemistry is to the physical = growing pot cooking meth ? when the ancients can explain yesterday you'll know tomorrow but today is all thats divine.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Metals are the blood of the earth. They grow in veins that thread throughout the layers of stone, gems, minerals and soil that form the flesh and bone of the earth. The esoteric properties of metals. Metal has a long history of mundane and ritual use. The subtle properties of metals were highly regarded by the ancients and carefully considered when making ritual tools and building temples.In modern esoteric use, the projective energies of gold are ruled by the Sun. The elemental rulers are fire and air. The solar influences are those of healing, protection, spiritual illumination, magical energy and connection with the vital forces of life. Gold represents the union of that which is human with that which is divine through purification and transformation. Its subtle energies project a quality of love which results from purely motivated spiritual compassion, selflessness and consciousness freed from material limitations. This may seem to be a contradiction based on what is commonly seen. The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, a desire for the beauty of gold alone discounting the spiritual purity of its inner nature. Gold is excellent for healing work of all types and represents the solar fire of true magic which brings elevated spiritual experience. With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart. Our golden hearts the embodiment of physical health. Agriculture and the soiled based Metals are the blood of the earth. Food is just a placebo its always been. Finding fault within ? U is what u eat Alchemy the spiritual chemistry Alechemy then in its purest sense is the relationship with the divine or spiritual nature of self . Just as chemistry is to the physical = growing pot cooking meth ? when the ancients can explain yesterday you'll know tomorrow but today is all thats divine.
    Thank you for that.

One thing I am contemplating for validity. And I have studied geology and worked in a hard rock mine too. This is something Laurence GARDNER said. He explained all and every vein of pure gold is extraterrestrial - meteorite. It makes sense by entropy and over geologic time. If the earth was once completely molten then, there is no reason for gold to collect together. We would only find terrestrial gold in ores.

I have a nickel flower. So that appears to have grown in a concentrated gas pocket of boiled nickel, here on earth. But the nickel pocket may have been by an ancient meteorite for all I know.

The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
    By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it’s called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it’s possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature. The complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal, a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within “the Osireion” at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional a tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life. I enjoy the 13th floor metaphor mystery just like the any group searching for truth might form that 13th tribe and be flowered in peacemaking that ancient void?Egyptians employed plenty of word play. This is seen most often in tomb reliefs in which the tomb owner is hunting or fishing or fowling, because it happens that a number of words used to describe such activities were nearly perfect homonyms for sexual acts (implying procreation and fertility). homonyms activities If hieroglyphs were loaded with deeply esoteric and lost meanings, hieroglyphic inscriptions would be likely to be nonsensical when translated. They are not nonsensical. The more specifically represented elemental properties,of metals are properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy. I mentioned above how in certain contexts double-meanings were employed, but in almost all extant cases the double-meanings are well understood. From whom would the literate class be protecting secrets, however? The people who could read this stuff represented a very small percentage of the population, so a literate person was among the elite. As long as a monument was publicly accessible it was most definitely meant to be read and understood in clear terms. Well thats also homonyms? Ptolemaic Period, when the Greeks were ruling Egypt. At this very late point in dynastic history, hieroglyphs were becoming more arcane and exclusive in some settings. The priests of this period developed a coded usage for hieroglyphs that took linguists a long time to crack.Some of the foundational precepts for alchemy probably do come from pharaonic Egypt. I'm not doubting that. What I'm trying to say anachronistic application of medieval and even New Age ideas of alchemy. If it cannot be observed in the extant evidence of pharaonic Egypt, it should not be speculated at all.I also agree that a great deal of writing from pharaonic Egypt has been lost; we certainly do not possess a complete record.I can't say that Gardner deliberately presented a dishonest argument.The same holds for Gardner. He may have been sincere and earnest when he wrote about mfkAt and the conical loaf, but in the end he was wrong.
    I don't doubt that some precepts of alchemy originated in pharaonic Egypt. That's a given for the most part. But "alchemy" itself is a broad and wide-reaching term describing a great variety of ideas and practices that developed down through time.If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge. Everything has a context, and when one dissects ancient history, context has to be carefully observed every step of the way.The Ogdoad more specifically represented elemental properties, but properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy.The Ogdoad, also called the Hehu or Infinites, were the celestial rulers of a cosmic age. Considered to have come long before the Egyptian religious system currently recognized, the Ogdoad were concerned with the preservation and flourishing of the celestial world, and later—as well as indirectly—the formation of the human race. So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else. There are always power struggles and if you have a secret that is worth preserving then it's only value is in it being kept secret. Thus, having X amount of people who could read and write hieroglyphs would still keep the secrets safe as long as the meaning behind symbols was preserved for the initiated. We know this is roughly how Pythagoras ran his school so why not in the even more ancient world?Nothing new under the SUN Gods or Nothing Knew the secrets are still safe as long as the meaning behind symbols aren't new . The stories of Romulus and Remus, Osiris and Moses all share a common element. Why is it that the overarching theme surrounding ancient people and the start of their legacy is a male floating down the river to escape harm from another threatening male? Is it a coincidence that the leaders of these people were all sent down river to escape persecution; or are these stories all virtually the same? The founding of a ancient Rome, ancient Egypt and ancient Israel to see the similarities between all three stories. Not so ancient the 33 degrees or a secular river rafting Its no big secret who gets sold down the Potomac .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
    By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it’s called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it’s possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature. The complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal, a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within “the Osireion” at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional a tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life. I enjoy the 13th floor metaphor mystery just like the any group searching for truth might form that 13th tribe and be flowered in peacemaking that ancient void?Egyptians employed plenty of word play. This is seen most often in tomb reliefs in which the tomb owner is hunting or fishing or fowling, because it happens that a number of words used to describe such activities were nearly perfect homonyms for sexual acts (implying procreation and fertility). homonyms activities If hieroglyphs were loaded with deeply esoteric and lost meanings, hieroglyphic inscriptions would be likely to be nonsensical when translated. They are not nonsensical. The more specifically represented elemental properties,of metals are properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy. I mentioned above how in certain contexts double-meanings were employed, but in almost all extant cases the double-meanings are well understood. From whom would the literate class be protecting secrets, however? The people who could read this stuff represented a very small percentage of the population, so a literate person was among the elite. As long as a monument was publicly accessible it was most definitely meant to be read and understood in clear terms. Well thats also homonyms? Ptolemaic Period, when the Greeks were ruling Egypt. At this very late point in dynastic history, hieroglyphs were becoming more arcane and exclusive in some settings. The priests of this period developed a coded usage for hieroglyphs that took linguists a long time to crack.Some of the foundational precepts for alchemy probably do come from pharaonic Egypt. I'm not doubting that. What I'm trying to say anachronistic application of medieval and even New Age ideas of alchemy. If it cannot be observed in the extant evidence of pharaonic Egypt, it should not be speculated at all.I also agree that a great deal of writing from pharaonic Egypt has been lost; we certainly do not possess a complete record.I can't say that Gardner deliberately presented a dishonest argument.The same holds for Gardner. He may have been sincere and earnest when he wrote about mfkAt and the conical loaf, but in the end he was wrong.
    I don't doubt that some precepts of alchemy originated in pharaonic Egypt. That's a given for the most part. But "alchemy" itself is a broad and wide-reaching term describing a great variety of ideas and practices that developed down through time.If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge. Everything has a context, and when one dissects ancient history, context has to be carefully observed every step of the way.The Ogdoad more specifically represented elemental properties, but properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy.The Ogdoad, also called the Hehu or Infinites, were the celestial rulers of a cosmic age. Considered to have come long before the Egyptian religious system currently recognized, the Ogdoad were concerned with the preservation and flourishing of the celestial world, and later—as well as indirectly—the formation of the human race. So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else. There are always power struggles and if you have a secret that is worth preserving then it's only value is in it being kept secret. Thus, having X amount of people who could read and write hieroglyphs would still keep the secrets safe as long as the meaning behind symbols was preserved for the initiated. We know this is roughly how Pythagoras ran his school so why not in the even more ancient world?Nothing new under the SUN Gods or Nothing Knew the secrets are still safe as long as the meaning behind symbols aren't new . The stories of Romulus and Remus, Osiris and Moses all share a common element. Why is it that the overarching theme surrounding ancient people and the start of their legacy is a male floating down the river to escape harm from another threatening male? Is it a coincidence that the leaders of these people were all sent down river to escape persecution; or are these stories all virtually the same? The founding of a ancient Rome, ancient Egypt and ancient Israel to see the similarities between all three stories. Not so ancient the 33 degrees or a secular river rafting Its no big secret who gets sold down the Potomac .
    GARDNER might best be defended for the records he disclosed and published. That he died from prolonged disease of course works against him.

Something that I put together myself because I have spent time with him in person - is Robert CORNUKE's discovery of the actual mountain where the Israelites spent time with YHVH. But Bob has not said anything about Mt Sarafit in the Sinai Peninsula where the same burnt rocks are found with a much larger hoard of fine white powder. GARDNER seems equally ignorant of CORNUKE's Find. I feel that by knowing about both fabrication facilities I get a certain insight into the power struggle that was going on.

Plus we have my interpretation of your point about CODE and the Key.

The Phoenician (phonetic) alphabet. I learned it as Sumarian Ostraca and can write it out by memory. I played chess with the inventor of the computer voice text-to-voice. He worked at Texas Instruments and it went into the child's toy Speak-n-Spell. So there is an aspect of the DNA building Creation that has kept me in the middle of all the crucial events, because it actually happens cause and effect work the other way around. The Universe is not happening to me. Not any more.

The development of phonetic alphabet allowed the CODE to be broken universally. One only has to learn the consonant sound of the letter and he or she can write down anything and give it to anybody else who knows what sounds to make, and they can decode the written message into any language that the sender and receiver share. This develops a thorough understanding of the Tower of Babel and the confusion of the original language.

P.S.
    If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge.
    My impression is that the original alchemy was happening on the east side of the Jordan in a high plain, the term was Eden.

So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else.
    Indeed not. He was affiliated with the European Council of Princes and the Dragon Court approached him through that body of 33 dynastic families.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-27-19 at 12:10 PM.

The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart.the spiritual purity of its inner nature.Another mystery is that living organisms respond to extremely low-level nonionizing electromagnetic fields, displaying a variety of effects ranging from cellular and subcellular scales to the level of brain, emotions, and behavior. These fields may be beneficial (therapeutic), deleterious (electromagnetic pollution), or neutral. Its not a matter of ingestion Its that level energy field interaction .one gets with homeopathy, acupuncture, and magnet therapy,Etheric Energy Healing is not a replacement for Medical Treatment The Etheric Body is also known as the Energetic Blueprint of our Physical Body. What are the essential forces for our Physical Bodies wellbeing.The Emotional Layer or Emotional Body
    The second aura layer is called the Emotional Layer and extends two to four inches away from the physical body encircling it in the shape of an oval. This layer is primarily connected to the second chakra, feelings, emotions and experience. It is constantly in a state of change, reflective of our current mood. This layer also stores unsettled emotions such as fear, resentment, and loneliness.
    The energies present in the second aura layer will communicate with the first layer, and then process this information into the physical body. Physical tension, muscle cramps and upset stomach could be a result of the Etheric (first) layer being bombarded by emotional pain residing in the second aura layer. What the Auric Field PHYSICAL – ETHERIC – EMOTIONAL – MENTAL – SPIRITUAL The Etheric Layer or Etheric Body we all have this our own stonehenge so to speak.
    The Etheric layer is the first layer of the aura and spans ½ inch to 2 inches from the surface of the skin, outlining the body. This field of energy connects primarily with the first chakra, our organs, glands and meridians, and relates to the condition and health of the physical body.The Mental Layer or Mental Body
    The third aura layer is the Mental Layer. Its extension is four to eight inches from the physical body. This layer is connected to the third chakra, our consciousness, ideas, logical processes, belief systems and intellect. In this layer, thoughts and ideas are rationalized and validated. Mental health and mental issues present themselves in this aura layer.
    The human aura can be described as a hazy bubble of light that surrounds your Physical Body from head to toe. An aura has multiple layers that interact and relay information between the body through its seven chakra energy centres, and the immediate external environment.

Each layer of the aura relates to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions of an individual. Energetic vibrations of a person’s thoughts, feelings, and state of health, awareness, and past experiences are stored in the different aura layers.

Aura layers are also referred to as “Auric layers” or “subtle bodies”. There are seven Auric layers that are commonly witnessed. The outermost layer of an aura’s energy field extends anywhere from five to seven feet from the physical body, with the range of its extension dependent upon the overall health and well-being of an individual. The vibrations aren't ancient anymore or esoteric the he energy systems of the body (aura, chakras, nadis and meridians) are connected energetically to our physical organs, glands and bodily systems. When the energy supplied to these bodily systems is disrupted, the body organs and systems are less able to defend against disease and injury.

In the same way, the health of our energy systems also determines our mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. If our energy systems are disrupted or blocked we are less able to cope, we feel stressed, which in turn has a negative impact on our physical systems. Over a prolonged period this leads to ill health. If our energy systems are clear and balanced we will be in a better position to deal with situations and circumstances that might otherwise be perceived as a stress. no illusions with stress its got its own energy Gridlock or Grid Line?

Found it. In Walgreens pharmacy

Name:  GBM_10oz_Pwd2_007042502_300dpi.png
Views: 237
Size:  167.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Found it. In Walgreens pharmacy

Name:  GBM_10oz_Pwd2_007042502_300dpi.png
Views: 237
Size:  167.6 KB
    Thank you X! Good reading.

Delightful. Highward spin exotic matter has been on the market all along!! Good to know.

I always enjoy our mental deviations 1 up quark and 2 down quarks the magnetic moments triple quarks . exotic matters and a Casimir Effect.