Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: revival of the Starfire

revival of the Starfire

It has never left us. The sleep cycle restores completely once the serotonin, melatonin, dimethyltryptamine and dopamine are working fully and in proper conjunction. I even composed a musical math transform around Fibonacci to calibrate the neurochemistry.

Name:  autonomic nervous system metals boiling point.jpg
Views: 3590
Size:  558.9 KB

Name:  chakra metals boiling points colors autonomic nervous system.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  823.6 KB

This is the Pendragon, the confluence of two dynastic bloodlines. First Redeemer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-21-19 at 04:28 PM.

Very nice video David Merrill. I would like to point out one thing that I noticed when looking at the chart. Count up the number of items on the left hand side and you get 31. That struck a "chord" in me. Remember that Joshua is a form of Yehoshuah - I AM Saves [Spirit]. "Not by Strength, not by Might but by my Spirit sayeth the LORD."

Kings Defeated by Joshua
    Jos 12:7* And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;*

Jos 12:24* The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.*

These 31 Kings are aspects of flesh consciousness which have been regenerated in Spirit [defeated]. Smote or Defeated is akin to subdued or regenerate. If you count up the aspects in consciousness that St. Paul alludes too guess how many? - thirty one. [See attachment from the writing from www.dayspringfromonhigh.com] We can say these are regenerate in Spirit because they were given to Israel which is the regenerate state of the consciousness called Jacob.

Spirit is the underlying component of the collective trust. Without Spirit the sine wave could not exist. I really enjoyed the piano playing. Nice work.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-21-19 at 11:18 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Very nice video David Merrill. I would like to point out one thing that I noticed when looking at the chart. Count up the number of items on the left hand side and you get 31. ... We can say these are regenerate in Spirit because they were given to Israel which is the regenerate state of the consciousness called Jacob.

Spirit is the underlying component of the collective trust. Without Spirit the sine wave could not exist. I really enjoyed the piano playing. Nice work.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Thank you Michael Joseph;

I appreciate you.

These 31 Kings are aspects of flesh consciousness which have been regenerated in Spirit [defeated].
    Surrender.

In the recent Torah Study it became clear to me that ascension is considered or interpreted as death. The Korah Rebellion would be a very sad event of genocide from God Himself otherwise. Or mass murder by Moses, and/or God. But look carefully. Moses consulted with the LORD (not God) and found instruction. He told the 150 families to report to the Tabernacle with their incense burners. I assume that they were administered shewbread too.

This is the same recipe David used to create an invincible army of soldier-priests - manna and qetoret. Also Eli groomed the famous prophet Samuel by raising him in the Temple at Shiloh. They wanted to know why Moses was the only one who could communicate with the LORD through the Ark. So Moses gave them all a taste of the mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology that he had himself received during the Burning Bush encounter.

I found some information about Laurence GARDNER.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-23-19 at 08:02 AM.

Part of the vast Neolithic necropolis Brú na Bóinne, it contains Ireland’s finest Stone Age passage tomb, predating the Pyramids by some six centuries. Most extraordinary of all is the tomb’s precise alignment with the sun at the time of the winter solstice. Early engineering at its finest. Black Arts Osiris, or Ausar, whose name literally translates as Lord of the Perfect black and he is about the 2nd or 3rd highest ranking god after amon and ra. Black Magic Voodoo Lounge The Emerald Tabloids What God told the gods Ancient Egypt had more than 40 false gods,Re, creator sun god; Isis, goddess of magic; Osiris, lord of the afterlife; Thoth, god of wisdom and the moon; and Horus,Solomon erected an altar to Chemosh south of the Mount of Olives outside Jerusalem, on the Hill of Corruption. (2 Kings 23:13)The word ‘Egypt’ is a Greek Gift To the Greeks and Romans, Egypt was an African country, and their artists depicted the Egyptians as Africans, with black skin and tightly curled hair, described by the Greek historian Herodotos in the fifth century BC as 'woolly'. Black or 'woolly' Engineering The first rulers in Kemet lived around 3000 BC, which is 5000 years ago. If we compare Kemet to Greece and Rome we can see that Kemet is much older and developed ideas such as monumental buildings, religious beliefs and writing much earlier than European cultures. We know that many of the famous Greek philosophers, playwrights and mathematicians went to Kemet to learn and study. And we can also see Kemet’s early development through its mud-brick and monumental architecture.Its only the conquered who are indoctrinated in my opinion know ones own divinity the nature of God is within . knowing what state one operates within were just students of grace? No alters just follow your Christ altered egotism

Thank you for the prose journey X.

I am beginning to see why we do not find even one threaded bolt. The technology was highward stardust. The society elevated its leaders into the genius of spiritual ecstasy and ascension. Peace and harmony were the technology.

Banned
    I see X is now lifting from travel guides. Not sure which society you're referring to but, a threaded bolt in the archaeological record presumes a matching screw.

You might try some of this. See if that don't put hair on your chest.

Name:  goldschlager_schnapps_750ml__70861.1532675822.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  66.7 KB

Irish Handcuffs /2 fiths

In philosophy, egoism is the theory that one's self is, or should be, the motivation and the goal of one's own action. Egoism has two variants, descriptive or normative. The descriptive (or positive) variant conceives egoism as a factual description of human affairs. My celtic stones are always balanced my heritage is descriptive normative statements aren't just descriptive, they can be prescriptive as well. lifting spirits Archimedes (287 BC - 212 BC) developed the screw principle and used it to construct devices to raise water. The water screw may have originated in Egypt before the time of Archimedes. but Harmonic Frequency As you move to a higher frequencies through chakra, meditation, or other spiritual work, resistance become pronounced. This resistance is reflected on many levels; as physical tension and organic disturbances, as convoluted core beliefs and emotional imbalance, as samskaras or blocks in the chakras, and as aberrant DNA. White powder gold can supersede these resistances by allowing a continual flow of energy that ultimately washes away and heals the body all the way down to the sub-atomic level.I just lift a dram and the higher freeloading frequencies are not cause for physical tension or organic disturbances and forgo horseshoes for higher core benefits alchemy is your friend, your mentor, your guide, your sibling, so please treat it as such. Although the powder is a stronger form, some people resonate more with liquids well to get your frequency on the rise and to condition you at the cellular level for higher and more primary frequencies. This is all about purification, and purification is about removal, and densities and blockages are what are removed. Even though this is the starting point, this is very powerful alchemy, and must be treated with honor and respect, like any intelligence. putting on the mind of Christ involves relinquishing our own ideas. folks quibble when they cant argue.

Quite frankly, not all of us want hair on our chest. Posting under the influence (OUI) might explain some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.
    I am ready to reveal some things...