Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: revival of the Starfire

Found it. In Florida.

Name:  DragonCourt.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  197.2 KB

I did that too! These Dragon Courts are all over the place and they all make my mouth water!

HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court, also in Budapest?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court, also in Budapest?
    I had not seen Part 3, until just now so I cannot say this is why. And thank you for the link to the Constitutional Court. That sounds very helpful. The National Judicial Council sounds to me to be oversight for all registered courts in Hungary.

My research is showing stibium, or antimony is a good soap for chelation of any built up metals from ingesting the starfire orally. Applying the stibium as mascara absorbs it through the eyes and optic nerve directly to the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Which process should be done during the full moon, while the aqueducts sylvius and monroi are fully open, meaning that the third ventricle cerebrospinal fluid is flowing in the sacral pump.

Name:  antimony stibium sb 20g.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  350.2 KB

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-19 at 09:37 AM.