Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: revival of the Starfire

Found it. In Florida.

Name:  DragonCourt.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  197.2 KB

I did that too! These Dragon Courts are all over the place and they all make my mouth water!

Banned
    HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court, also in Budapest?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court, also in Budapest?
    I had not seen Part 3, until just now so I cannot say this is why. And thank you for the link to the Constitutional Court. That sounds very helpful. The National Judicial Council sounds to me to be oversight for all registered courts in Hungary.

My research is showing stibium, or antimony is a good soap for chelation of any built up metals from ingesting the starfire orally. Applying the stibium as mascara absorbs it through the eyes and optic nerve directly to the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Which process should be done during the full moon, while the aqueducts sylvius and monroi are fully open, meaning that the third ventricle cerebrospinal fluid is flowing in the sacral pump.

Name:  antimony stibium sb 20g.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  350.2 KB

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-19 at 09:37 AM.

Banned
    This would indicate you have a recipe for Starfire. So, How do we do it?
    Anything more than Mr Gardner's: take the white powder, mix it with frankincense, break into little conical shapes, BAM-BA-LAM.

When a questioner asks about the making of this powder Mr. GARDNER refers him to David Hudson's videos. I've learned the ORMUS folks don't say monatomic but rather monoatomic, a term not found in the dictionary and thus likely to mean anything the Hudsonites wish.

Mr. GARDNER retells the Exodus story - "Moses Took the golden calf went out on the mountain, he burnt it in the fire and ground it to a powder. Now nobody has actually queried these words it seems to me but if you burn gold in a fire you get ..."
    and the audio stream strangely trails off to silence, returning many seconds later with "white powder." As if someone didn't want the simple recipe known. Or was it embarrassingly bad science? Pseudoscience.
    Last edited by lorne; 09-21-19 at 04:53 PM.

whose inert properties have no value to either harm their bodies or sustain them. The gold, he shows them, is nothing!. Grind it to a powder, sprinkle it on the water and drink it; it won’t kill you and it will not keep you alive. But the water can do both. Idolatry the lesson, . Water sprinkled with gold is still just water. Wine, served in the most bejeweled cup, is still only wine. The appearance of glory has nothing to do with the Reality of Glory, Christ who renders water into wine, A pan of dirt without the water reveals
    Our little reflections Golden Reflections sifting through the desert or dirt without the Gold or the water Moes but the water can do both. Released in torrents it can wash away Egyptian soldiers; hewn from a rock, it can keep you and your Idolatries ways alive in the desert..And who made the water? Not the golden calf, and not the people reflected in its empty gleaming. Reality of Christ we cannot see ourselves reflected in his Image. We can only see his reflection, in fact, through others, and they can likewise only see him in us.Reflecting Christ to bright in here or darkness doesn't reflect without ones Starfire lorne youve ground the Mad science embarrassingly into the placebo its always been

Black Betty had a baby (bambalam)
    Black Betty had a baby (bambalam)
    and the damn thing crazy (bambalam)
    and the damn thing crazy (bambalam)
    and she dips it in gravy (bambalam)
    and she dips it in gravy (bambalam)
    oh Lord Black Betty (bambalam)
    oh Lordy Black Betty (bambalam)
    Black Betty where you come from (bambalam)
    Black Betty where'd you come from (bambalam)
    now the baby had blue eyes (bambalam)
    oh the baby had blue eyes (bambalam)
    Well it musta been the captain's (bambalam)
    yeah it musta been the captain's (bambalam)

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    This would indicate you have a recipe for Starfire. So, How do we do it?
    Anything more than Mr Gardner's: take the white powder, mix it with frankincense, break into little conical shapes, BAM-BA-LAM.

When a questioner asks about the making of this powder Mr. GARDNER refers him to David Hudson's videos. I've learned the ORMUS folks don't say monatomic but rather monoatomic, a term not found in the dictionary and thus likely to mean anything the Hudsonites wish.

Mr. GARDNER retells the Exodus story - "Moses Took the golden calf went out on the mountain, he burnt it in the fire and ground it to a powder. Now nobody has actually queried these words it seems to me but if you burn gold in a fire you get ..."
    and the audio stream strangely trails off to silence, returning many seconds later with "white powder." As if someone didn't want the simple recipe known. Or was it embarrassingly bad science? Pseudoscience.
    Nice! You listened to GARDNER - more than I have been expecting. I have been going over his videos repeatedly because it is all so new. For years and since 911 I have been tooting my horn about Patroons and such, Christopher WREN etc. so I must combine my electronics experience into DNA recollections out of my ancient Mesopotamian heritage and apply a lot of trust in my own judgment.

How do you do it? I am not giving specific instructions but rather if you can get it, enough to start your own explorations from the photograph then you might be okay. But if you blind yourself or destroy your short term memory for six weeks it is not on me. I am rebuilding my knowledge base and almost entirely pioneering then resting and evaluating results one moon cycle at a time.

GARDNER's specialty was history and the access to the royal house archives of 33 dynastic families. I think he misapplied stibium/antimony and poisoned himself but cannot find the details about that.

Name:  arc highward starfire.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  365.2 KB

Not that you don't have a right to experiment with your own body. It is just that I am in the process of experimentation.

A couple revelations along the way. Maynard James KEENAN of Perfect Circle and Tool exhibits some remarkable traits of artistic genius. He has converted an abandoned copper strip mine into a vineyard in Arizona of all places and I believe near a large starfire deposit - that meteorite crater from Starman, remember? So this wine of his is loaded with these trace exotic matter elements.

Then again I am reviewing some of the resonance claims of Nikola TESLA that have never made sense to me until now. The earth is not solid or conductive enough to be resonating in any fashion of utility. But there was a major meteorite that exterminated the dinosaurs and it left a layer of starfire on the earth's surface everywhere. So now I am reconsidering what TESLA may have been contemplating.

Additionally an ancient meteorite is responsible for the Dead Sea being below sea level. I am convinced of that even though my fellow historical geologists await evidence. But typically when tectonic plates collide they both rise like the Himalayas. GARDNER said there is more monatomic gold in the Dead Sea water than found in the richest gold ores, for metal gold. That water and sea salt is proven for healing quickly.

Mainly though, GARDNER's videos reflect a knowledge base that is rare indeed, in one man. I have to watch over and over because I too believed the Bible to be the alpha and omega so far as a world history book. Not that I bought into the woo woo about apples and towers but now we have scholars who can fluently read and translate all the Stella at Temple Hathor and beyond, and simultaneously share it collated for consumption. The Bible is only a small chapter of history about an extended family, the Israelites. Bloodline of the Holy Grail reveals Jesse, David, Solomon and Jesus, John, James the Just and even Paul were organized players in the genetic engineering of the dynastic bloodlines under grooming by mission of the Dragon Court.

So keep reading, watching and please be patient with me. My research is going great and it is through enhanced DNA recollections (heritage) that I am accelerating in my learning curve.