Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Universal Law

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great Universal Law

I would like for us to explore into what the meaning might be.

The law of nations is enforced by the municipal law which may facilitate or improve the execution of its decisions provided the great universal law remains unaltered 2 US (2 Dall.) 160, 162 (Pa. 1792)
    What it meant then, and what it means now.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I would like for us to explore into what the meaning might be.

What it meant then, and what it means now.
    The meaning of?!

"The law of nations is enforced by the municipal law which may facilitate or improve the execution of its decisions[...] "

I would surmise that this would be the decisions in determination of the Law of Nations' natural jurisprudence.

"Life of Vattel: Emer1 de Vattel’s Le droit des gens. Ou Principes de la loi naturelle, appliqués à la conduite & aux affaires des nations & des souverains (The Law of Nations, or Principles of the Law of Nature, Applied to the Conduct and Affairs of Nations and Sovereigns) (1758) was the most important book on the law of nations in the eighteenth century. It was in great measure thanks to this work that the practical and theoretical influence of natural jurisprudence was extended down through the Revolutionary and Napoleonic eras. " [Source]

[...]
    "provided the great universal law remains unaltered 2 US (2 Dall.) 160, 162 (Pa. 1792) "

I would imagine the 'great univeral law' would be consent.

The Law of Nations, is in fact, enforced at the municipal level. Peoples are expected to achieve self-determination within the framework of a given hosting nation-state provided that the state whose government represents the whole of the people or peoples resident within its territory, on a basis of equality and without discrimination, and respects the principles of self?determination, must provide access to the right to self-detemrination within its internal arrangements, and for this reason, such safeguards at the munipal level must be codified within such laws.

Like Hobbes and Locke, Vattel also argued that "liberty and independence belong to man by his very nature, and ... they can not be taken from him without his consent." Id.

As he noted later, "States are composed of men,their policies are determined by men, and these men are subject to the natural law under whatever capacity they act." Id. at 4.

[9. E. DE VATTEL, THE LAW OF NATIONS OR THE PRINCIPLES OF NATURAL LAW: AP-PLIED TO THE CONDUCT AND TO THE AFFAIRS OF NATIONS AND OF SOVEREIGNS, 3 (trans.,Oceana Publications, 1964).]

Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-01-20 at 02:50 AM.

31. As was further noted by UNESCO in the 1947 Memorandum and Question-naire, supra note 29:

The world of man is at a critical stage in its political, social and economic evolution. If it is to proceed further on the path towards unity, it must developa common set of ideas and principles. One of those is a common formulationof the rights of man. This common formulation must by some means recon-cile the various divergent or opposing formulations now in existence. It must further be sufficiently definite to have real significance both as an inspirationand as a guide to practice, but also sufficiently general and flexible to apply toall men, and to be capable of modification to suit peoples at different stages of social and political development while yet retaining significance for them andtheir aspirations.Id. at 255.32. Article 1.

27. As Quincy Wright noted shortly after the completion of the UDHR:The universal maintenance of human rights may create conditions in whichthese relations between groups may become one of co-operation and the ex-pectation of peace. The rules of international law, which have defined therelations of State to State, must develop to meet this new situation. [...]

The
    rights
    of States must be considered relative to the rights of individuals. Both theState and the individual must be considered as subjects of world law and thesovereignty of the State must be regarded not as absolute, but as a competence defined by that law. Such development, however, implies that the world com-munity is sufficiently organised and sufficiently powerful to assure the security of States under law

That competance gives rise to sovereign recognition, and such state-sovereign recognition can only exist if it secures the right to self-determination within its internal arrangements, including, but not limited to the municipal laws if it seeks to maintain its territorial integrity.

Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-01-20 at 03:08 AM.

This is reaffirmed in Father Araujo's essay where he makes note of the state's incomprehensible violations of human rights in history:

" While the exercise of State sovereignty has led to the unwar-ranted and unjustifiable deprivation of human dignity to mil-lions of innocent victims, it would be imprudent to conclude that State sovereignty must be curtailed in order to protect such basic human rights as those identified in the ICCPR and the ICESCR.'3 Arguably, sovereignty as a legal concept in domestic and international law has more than one dimension.'4 If this contention has merit, then it would be wise to investigate whether the exercise of State sovereignty can be, or is compati-ble with, the protection of these basic rights. It is the contention of this author that sovereignty, which is exercised by people in their exercise of self-determination, is also a matter that needs to be protected as an important human right. It is this kind of sovereignty - popular sovereignty - which is essential in the protec-tion of other human rights.'5 Should popular sovereignty be subjected to attack, the integrity of other rights identified in the UDHR will also be subject to attack.

This is why the Queen is the Defender of the FAITH [click here]

In other words, the solution would not be to curtail the existence of the state in light of its past actioss, as that would invariably lead to chaos, but rather to structure the state under the umbrealla of popular sovereignty, within its fundamental purpose to secure the right to self-determination as a 'basic human right'.

The next question then becomes: what is meant by basic or fundamental human right? And where are you in relation to your stage of your social and human development? Where are 'we, as a people'.

And as the movie, Dawn of Justice codified self-determination and the great universal law:
    Vikram Gandhi: We, as a population on this planet, have been looking for a savior. Ninety percent of people believe in a higher power — and every religion believes in some sort messianic figure. And when this savior character actually comes to Earth, we want to make him abide by our rules? We have to understand that this is a paradigm shift. We have to start thinking beyond politics.
    Andrew Sullivan: Are there any moral constraints on this person? We have international law. On this Earth, every act is a political act.

We are not Gods, nor was Clark Kent, but that is not to say that he, and ourselves, do not encompass the Christ Within. [click here]

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:Colossians 1:27 King James Version (KJV)
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-01-20 at 03:09 AM.

It has been a while since I have seen my being quoted from 2011! It gives me cause to review my personal evolution. For a decade I had already developed the Great Universal Law:

The computer program settled on Gadolinium 157 and I later found that number significant as the 156 Attributes of the Messiah. But better is that packed inside a Buckeyball C(60) gadolinium can be injected into the blood, and contained so as to pass 100% from the body without any chemical reaction of bonding. This means that the radioactive dye is still effective for a great MRI image to detect a tumor in soft tissues, without poisoning the patient in acquiring the image.

I would imagine the 'great univeral law' would be consent.
    And this might well compliment that the Lost Word in Masonry is simply, "No!" With that formally taking place in our Refusal for Cause.

And this might well compliment that the Lost Word in Masonry is simply, "No!" With that formally taking place in our Refusal for Cause.
    Very interesting and generates a necessity for deeper discussion, both public and privately in this thread (I will look cloer to Carbon 60 when I have the chance later this week);

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.Matthew 5:37 King James Version (KJV)

Evil, spelled backwards, is Live. Devil, spelled backwards, is Lived.

Evil is that which takes your life-force away, and the Devil is that which takes what once was alive, or a-live, and took is no longer - this is translated through the Spriit and Intent of the Civil Codes of the World and bonded by the Great Universal Law.

That being said, pay less attention to the legitmacy of their Oaths, and let us pay even more attention to ours - they will extend Honor for Honor.

Under the doctrine of Parens Patrie, the Judge, is indeed, no pun intened, our father. It is for this reason he is referred to as your honor - facilitating the channels and avenues necessary to exercise one's conviction to the Sixth Commandment of the Alimighty Living God, and bringing us closer to fostering His Will back to Earth as good stewards and children of God.
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-01-20 at 08:23 PM.

It has been a while since I have seen my being quoted from 2011! It gives me cause to review my personal evolution. For a decade I had already developed the Great Universal Law:

The computer program settled on Gadolinium 157 and I later found that number significant as the 156 Attributes of the Messiah. But better is that packed inside a Buckeyball C(60) gadolinium can be injected into the blood, and contained so as to pass 100% from the body without any chemical reaction of bonding. This means that the radioactive dye is still effective for a great MRI image to detect a tumor in soft tissues, without poisoning the patient in acquiring the image.

You know the other day it dawned on me that once you understand higher level fractal [images] then you see that the lower level fractals are in the exact image. For instance, let us consider that the Scriptures say that some search them thinking to find Salvation in those Scriptures. However, the central figure Yehoshuah [I AM Savior] relates the Scriptures witness to I AM. Before Abraham was [father time] I AM.

So we see that our minds either rule us or we understand the mind as a tool that is to be used. We are told "order your conversation [thoughts]." When we realize that we are that Lord God that must sit down in this temple [the Me], then we see the mind is our "help meet." We see this is true of the individual and we see it is true of the universal. If we do not recognize I AM the State, then government, which is supposed to be our help meet, becomes our master.

As within - so without.

It is said in another place "arise O' god and judge the earth". And in another place, "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he." Salvation is the result of a "Way of Life."

Be Holy in all conversation!

With best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know the other day it dawned on me that once you understand higher level fractal [images] then you see that the lower level fractals are in the exact image. For instance, let us consider that the Scriptures say that some search them thinking to find Salvation in those Scriptures. However, the central figure Yehoshuah [I AM Savior] relates the Scriptures witness to I AM. Before Abraham was [father time] I AM.

So we see that our minds either rule us or we understand the mind as a tool that is to be used. We are told "order your conversation [thoughts]." When we realize that we are that Lord God that must sit down in this temple [the Me], then we see the mind is our "help meet." We see this is true of the individual and we see it is true of the universal. If we do not recognize I AM the State, then government, which is supposed to be our help meet, becomes our master.

As within - so without.

It is said in another place "arise O' god and judge the earth". And in another place, "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he." Salvation is the result of a "Way of Life."

Be Holy in all conversation!

With best regards,
    MJ
    I agree, the mind is a tool, either we will use it, or it will be using us, and somewhere in between along a specturm of physiology, the garden within [1], or lack thereof [2], and experience [3] and how it is compositted within the framework of our neural pathways - as within, so without.

If we are to gain mastery over our minds, we must understand the battle, and invariably understand what it is from within the mind and further in that we are battling with - it is then when the battle be over, and the new life begins.

Salvation is codified within the framework of International and Domestic Law. To follow Christ, is to follow our Christian Rite established by Christ himself.
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-02-20 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric_Christian View Post
    I agree, the mind is a tool, either we will use it, or it will be using us, and somewhere in between along a specturm of physiology, the garden within [1], or lack thereof [2], and experience [3] and how it is compositted within the framework of our neural pathways - as within, so without.

If we are to gain mastery over our minds, we must understand the battle, and invariably understand what it is from within the mind and further in that we are battling with - it is then when the battle be over, and the new life begins.

Salvation is codified within the framework of International and Domestic Law. To follow Christ, is to follow our Christian Rite established by Christ himself.
    I take it you are referring to the Right of Self Determination as codified in the King James Version regarding Rehoboam and Jereboam. There is a natural outworking in manifestation of what is first created in Spirit. Gen 1 is creation in Spirit. Gen 2 is manifestation in Nature. Man of course is constituted as a State in Being. Man being the cross in Matter. Man also being the true Church/State.

M = Feminine = Mother
    A = Masculine = Father
    N = Joinder of two triangles = Son

in the M we see the Vav and the two pillars. Jereboam did not leave the land but settled a new Church/State. It is said that none is greater than John the Baptist born of woman. He is symbol for the enlightened mind. Jesus who is the symbol for the Spiritual I AM says that the least in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than John. So political States are as governors and tutors for the unenlightened child. The hope is perfection and the destruction of death. Political speakers are as tempting serpents luring my Soul away from what really matters.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I take it you are referring to the Right of Self Determination as codified in the King James Version regarding Rehoboam and Jereboam.
    No, as codified by certain non-derogable principles in Law.

There is a natural outworking in manifestation of what is first created in Spirit. Gen 1 is creation in Spirit. Gen 2 is manifestation in Nature. Man of course is constituted as a State in Being. Man being the cross in Matter. Man also being the true Church/State.
    What Man does shall dictate the direction he either leads, or chooses to be led by. It remains vested by his consent, enlightened, or otherwise.

So political States are as governors and tutors for the unenlightened child. The hope is perfection and the destruction of death. Political speakers are as tempting serpents luring my Soul away from what really matters.
    Law comes before politics, politics and the state, both being creatures of law, are predicated upon the consent of man.

As previously mentioned:

Like Hobbes and Locke, Vattel also argued that "liberty and independence belong to man by his very nature, and ... they can not be taken from him without his consent." Id.

As he noted later, "States are composed of men, their policies are determined by men, and these men are subject to the natural law under whatever capacity they act." Id. at 4.

31. As was further noted by UNESCO in the 1947 Memorandum and Question-naire, supra note 29:

The world of man is at a critical stage in its political, social and economic evolution. If it is to proceed further on the path towards unity, it must develop a common set of ideas and principles. One of those is a common formulation of the rights of man. This common formulation must by some means recon-cile the various divergent or opposing formulations now in existence. It must further be sufficiently definite to have real significance both as an inspirationand as a guide to practice, but also sufficiently general and flexible to apply toall men, and to be capable of modification to suit peoples at different stages of social and political development while yet retaining significance for them andtheir aspirations.Id. at 255.32. Article 1.

27. As Quincy Wright noted shortly after the completion of the UDHR:

The universal maintenance of human rights may create conditions in which these relations between groups may become one of co-operation and the ex-pectation of peace. The rules of international law, which have defined the relations of State to State, must develop to meet this new situation. [...]

The rights of States must be considered relative to the rights of individuals. Both the State and the individual must be considered as subjects of world law and the sovereignty of the State must be regarded not as absolute, but as a competence defined by that law. Such development, however, implies that the world com-munity is sufficiently organised and sufficiently powerful to assure the security of States under law.

Are there a non-derogable principles reserved designed to faclitate immunization from foreign interference, and a separation from the world, whilst peacefully coexisting, I would say, yes.
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-03-20 at 05:07 AM.