Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great Universal Law

Sorry about that. The lectures at Yelm are pretty poorly corrupted in the YouTube renditions.

My point is that a lot must be unlearned from the standard teaching and upbringing in Sunday School.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric_Christian View Post
    No, as codified by certain non-derogable principles in Law.

What Man does shall dictate the direction he either leads, or chooses to be led by. It remains vested by his consent, enlightened, or otherwise.

Law comes before politics, politics and the state, both being creatures of law, are predicated upon the consent of man.

As previously mentioned:

Like Hobbes and Locke, Vattel also argued that "liberty and independence belong to man by his very nature, and ... they can not be taken from him without his consent." Id.

As he noted later, "States are composed of men, their policies are determined by men, and these men are subject to the natural law under whatever capacity they act." Id. at 4.

31. As was further noted by UNESCO in the 1947 Memorandum and Question-naire, supra note 29:

The world of man is at a critical stage in its political, social and economic evolution. If it is to proceed further on the path towards unity, it must develop a common set of ideas and principles. One of those is a common formulation of the rights of man. This common formulation must by some means recon-cile the various divergent or opposing formulations now in existence. It must further be sufficiently definite to have real significance both as an inspirationand as a guide to practice, but also sufficiently general and flexible to apply toall men, and to be capable of modification to suit peoples at different stages of social and political development while yet retaining significance for them andtheir aspirations.Id. at 255.32. Article 1.

27. As Quincy Wright noted shortly after the completion of the UDHR:

The universal maintenance of human rights may create conditions in which these relations between groups may become one of co-operation and the ex-pectation of peace. The rules of international law, which have defined the relations of State to State, must develop to meet this new situation. [...]

The rights of States must be considered relative to the rights of individuals. Both the State and the individual must be considered as subjects of world law and the sovereignty of the State must be regarded not as absolute, but as a competence defined by that law. Such development, however, implies that the world com-munity is sufficiently organised and sufficiently powerful to assure the security of States under law.

Are there a non-derogable principles reserved designed to faclitate immunization from foreign interference, and a separation from the world, whilst peacefully coexisting, I would say, yes.
    What you stir to my mind is a question I would like you to respond to without thinking - why did you register here in the User Name:

Esoteric Christian

This might complete a process of filtering, so that I am not wasting your time trying to stimulate more amazing posts. I have not read some of these wonderful insights here for some time - a User named Allodial.

I hope that the attached is welcome and in subject matter.

Dpc 1 Indictment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What you stir to my mind is a question I would like you to respond to without thinking - why did you register here in the User Name:

Esoteric Christian

This might complete a process of filtering, so that I am not wasting your time trying to stimulate more amazing posts. I have not read some of these wonderful insights here for some time - a User named Allodial.

The more I learn and experience it becomes clear that all is connected in some way which may not be at first obvious. Nevertheless, I must confess, that I had well over 10k hours of study in the Scriptures in both Hebrew, Greek and English and I was totally blind. The words on the page cannot save anyone especially if the understandings are false. When the eye turns within and quits looking without then does the Scripture bloom as a rose in the desert.

Thanks David Merrill,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The more I learn and experience it becomes clear that all is connected in some way which may not be at first obvious. Nevertheless, I must confess, that I had well over 10k hours of study in the Scriptures in both Hebrew, Greek and English and I was totally blind. The words on the page cannot save anyone especially if the understandings are false. When the eye turns within and quits looking without then does the Scripture bloom as a rose in the desert.

Thanks David Merrill,
    MJ
    You are welcome. I appreciate you, Brother.

Unopposed MOTION for Leave to File Excess Pages by CONCORD MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING LLC. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order)(Dubelier, Eric) (Entered: 02/15/2020)
    Poor Dabney! Reading "excess pages" now as a career! I freed her early on... And having to defend the Department of Justice too. For a moment I thought it was embarrassing that I heard Daniel instead of Dabney L.

Name:  Doc 136 Show Cause Dabney defends CONCORD.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  321.0 KB

Name:  Oath Dabney (3).jpg
Views: 915
Size:  124.6 KB

Name:  Oath Dabney DoJ refusal_Page_1.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  557.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-05-20 at 07:35 AM.

This action is what sovereign means - holding your institutions accountable so that you can trust. It takes courage to trust - most are happy to merely complain. Rock on David Merrill.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I AM (rocking on).

Within a week of my sending the Amicus Brief to the defense attorneys, TRUMP was acquitted of the impeachment proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Esoteric Christian

Not wasting my time at all. I will be responding shortly. Been exercising my Right to Self-Determination.