Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Universal Law

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have troubled and labored quite a while to find "the Judge". With deviant oaths of office I keep getting bank tellers. And so I toil and trouble for an explanation, why and where the law might provide that one can change the oath from form.

B.T.W. I posted the Carbon 60 link by mistake. I was talking about finding the crux of science - reproducible results - within the naturally occurring isotopes:

Click Here.

Here is the program.
    From the inner perspective, all men are as one man. Therefore the judges merely represent judgment as priests in the temple. Ref Hosea 4:6. There is but one Life, one Heart, one Love and it is His - Story. We live, move and have our being in God.

MJ to friend: Religion is the opiate of the masses.
    3rd party: I agree. Science is the only religion, there is no God.
    MJ to 3rd party: Energy cannot be created or destroyed, right? So why is there energy?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I think I finally get your point Michael Joseph. It brings peace. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I take it you are referring to the Right of Self Determination as codified in the King James Version regarding Rehoboam and Jereboam.
    No, as codified by certain non-derogable principles in Law.

There is a natural outworking in manifestation of what is first created in Spirit. Gen 1 is creation in Spirit. Gen 2 is manifestation in Nature. Man of course is constituted as a State in Being. Man being the cross in Matter. Man also being the true Church/State.
    What Man does shall dictate the direction he either leads, or chooses to be led by. It remains vested by his consent, enlightened, or otherwise.

So political States are as governors and tutors for the unenlightened child. The hope is perfection and the destruction of death. Political speakers are as tempting serpents luring my Soul away from what really matters.
    Law comes before politics, politics and the state, both being creatures of law, are predicated upon the consent of man.

As previously mentioned:

Like Hobbes and Locke, Vattel also argued that "liberty and independence belong to man by his very nature, and ... they can not be taken from him without his consent." Id.

As he noted later, "States are composed of men, their policies are determined by men, and these men are subject to the natural law under whatever capacity they act." Id. at 4.

31. As was further noted by UNESCO in the 1947 Memorandum and Question-naire, supra note 29:

The world of man is at a critical stage in its political, social and economic evolution. If it is to proceed further on the path towards unity, it must develop a common set of ideas and principles. One of those is a common formulation of the rights of man. This common formulation must by some means recon-cile the various divergent or opposing formulations now in existence. It must further be sufficiently definite to have real significance both as an inspirationand as a guide to practice, but also sufficiently general and flexible to apply toall men, and to be capable of modification to suit peoples at different stages of social and political development while yet retaining significance for them andtheir aspirations.Id. at 255.32. Article 1.

27. As Quincy Wright noted shortly after the completion of the UDHR:

The universal maintenance of human rights may create conditions in which these relations between groups may become one of co-operation and the ex-pectation of peace. The rules of international law, which have defined the relations of State to State, must develop to meet this new situation. [...]

The rights of States must be considered relative to the rights of individuals. Both the State and the individual must be considered as subjects of world law and the sovereignty of the State must be regarded not as absolute, but as a competence defined by that law. Such development, however, implies that the world com-munity is sufficiently organised and sufficiently powerful to assure the security of States under law.

Are there a non-derogable principles reserved designed to faclitate immunization from foreign interference, and a separation from the world, whilst peacefully coexisting, I would say, yes.
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-03-20 at 05:07 AM.

I have troubled and labored quite a while to find "the Judge". With deviant oaths of office I keep getting bank tellers. And so I toil and trouble for an explanation, why and where the law might provide that one can change the oath from form.
    I understand. Probably when we choose to uphold ours, we will find the Right Honorable Judge. Deviant Oaths for the Deviant Public, for narrow is the gate and few that find it.

Thanks for the links, I will check them out when I have the chance, Thank you both.

From the inner perspective, all men are as one man. Therefore the judges merely represent judgment as priests in the temple. Ref Hosea 4:6. There is but one Life, one Heart, one Love and it is His - Story. We live, move and have our being in God.
    Re: Hosea 4:6

It is also said of knowledge [among other things]: Woe to you, lawyers! for you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered.Luke 11:52 ?

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:13

There is not all but one life, when the soul is diverted by man's energy, if one so chooses to live a life of accommodation.

They hid the key, but not the knowledge itself.
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-03-20 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric_Christian View Post
    I understand. Probably when we choose to uphold ours, we will find the Right Honorable Judge. Deviant Oaths for the Deviant Public, for narrow is the gate and few that find it.

Thanks for the links, I will check them out when I have the chance, Thank you both.
    Thanks. I added a highlight. Good point.

Carefully regulated release valves for the highly compressed information infrastructure casting the spell that debt has any substance or value. I have dispelled - not misspelled.

I highlighted one as well

"Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not for swear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths" Matthew 5:33

How one 'lays down their life for another' is what determines what 'life' you choose to 'live', with whom, and for what, or who's purpose.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13

More precisely, how what would then be, the children of god to decide to deliberate, or de-liberate,determine and act jointly for said then common pupose?
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-03-20 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks. I added a highlight. Good point.

Carefully regulated release valves for the highly compressed information infrastructure casting the spell that debt has any substance or value. I have dispelled - not misspelled.
    "And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."-Matthew 6:12-

To be born in sin, is to be born in debt .

We must be reborn, without sin.

Where, and how, have we tresspassed.

“Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. ” - V for Vendetta -
    Last edited by Esoteric_Christian; 03-03-20 at 08:20 PM.

I have a much different perspective. The swearing out, to become party in interest has a significant beginning at Nehemiah 10. The people of the land were in support of Enke, while those returning from Babylon (Jews) were in support of Enlil.

Name:  Tubal Cain and Noah.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  246.2 KB

I have a much different perspective. The swearing out, to become party in interest has a significant beginning at Nehemiah 10. The people of the land were in support of Enke, while those returning from Babylon (Jews) were in support of Enlil.
    Im sorry, Im trying to understand your point here. I also tried watching the video, but the audio is choppy enough that it makes it difficult to clearly follow.