Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Marie View Post
Thank you. Since you’ve requested more sharing from me, there is one more element of that Hearing to share. I think it’s a significant element. I took notice of how the bailiff called attention to the justices’ entrance. Bailiffs in the local courts merely say “All rise” and maybe add something like “the court is now in session”. But ,what an opening ceremony it was at that Supreme Court Hearing!

Unfortunately, the Court’s YouTube posting of my visit last week begins after that ceremony. However, I’ve located a hearing (when that Court sat at a different City of Michigan) whereat the ceremony was captured on camera. This link provides evidence of the same opening that I witnessed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4NLjSWWpM

I’ve done a bit of investigating about the meaning of the words and phrases. For the benefit of further discussion, here’s my transcription of the ceremony:

3 bangs of the bailiff’s gavel, then “Hear Ye, Hear Ye the Chief Justice and Justices of the Supreme Court of Michigan. All persons having business before this Honorable Court are admonished to draw nigh and give their attention, for the Court is now sitting. God save the United States [or UNITED STATES], the State of Michigan [or STATE…], and this Honorable Court [or COURT[.” Then one final gavel-bang.

The phrase “Hear Ye, Hear Ye”, and the words and phase “admonished, draw nigh, give, God save” mean an agreement is being announced, in my opinion. Obviously, the subject is “business” between persons and the justices. I found the definition of Hear Ye on the website www.definitions.net The phrase generally means “listen to me” or “hear you”. "Ye" in older English is second-person plural subject, so it means the crier is talking to the crowd. What I also found is that the numerical value of Hear Ye in Chaldean Numerology is 1. The word Chaldean can mean a native of Chaldea, or pertaining to ancient Babylonia in general, and also a member of the Chaldean Catholic Church, a uniate Church of the Roman Catholic Church. I opine that the expression Hear Ye, Hear Ye electromagnetically forms an agreement: Offer made to the crowd and Acceptance of the Offer by the crowd. Listen to the expression–-the first Hear Ye is electric and the second Hear Ye is magnetic. The word “admonish” means caution, and “draw nigh” means to pull or drag forward. The meaning of “give” is obvious, but included, as notice of giving allegiance. But the God being invoked to “save”, in contrast to the typical expression “God bless ...” is of primary importance. What God is invoked? I’ve only heard “God save” in reference to the Queen of England, as hope for the long life of the monarch. So, is the intent of this Supreme Court’s opening ceremony to invoke the long life of that Court’s ability to sit in equity at law? My opinion is that it does.

I, however, had caused a preexistant agreement with that Court to apply to my speaking to them for mutual benefit, and I had imported the law of Creator-God as the law of my cause.
I was just writing about that Unit of 1, in Chaldea. Big Surprise Cheryl Marie. LoL