Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

You're saying Doug is a Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything. It is interesting how much money and resources THEY devote to this website. Small point of order - China is .CN (CA is Canada) and Russia is .RU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...-level_domains

Attachment 5558
    Thanks Lorne;

I was using the Key while searching Members emails. I misremembered the country codes while posting. Maybe it is best this way?

The money went in great part harvesting live addresses.

I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything.
    I hear you can find that Information in the Doc 1 Indictment.

Name:  Concord Operations description 16 & 17.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  182.6 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-31-19 at 08:22 PM.

Firstly it would seem the readers might think MJ and I were wandering off point. It will take some study but you show we were right on point with the physics.

The charge compression of bliss (redemption) will multiply with Plank's Constant and factor Fibonacci so as to produce superluminescence (exceeding the speed of light). The caduceus forms the Grail, or divine feminine shape at the confluence of the cervix and uterus. Six days into honeymoon the zygote has developed into an embryo and plants itself there in contract with the placenta. Then in the bliss of a mutual orgasm it expresses the desire to drive for a spell, emanating superluminescence which is bent light. This bent light is known as gravity and is the strong force holding the time-space continuum together.

A contract.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    You're saying Doug is a Russian?
    No. You probably get that from the "blogspot.ru" website. Blogger/blogspot as a large hosting company has servers all over the globe, so if you're in Russia you'll be directed to Blogspot's Russian server. In that image notice the onion icon left side of the browser - that indicates TOR (The Onion Router) - anonymous browsing software. The user was browsing anonymously and likely TOR sent user through a Russian IP TOR server.

Therefore, in his defense, we cannot conclude Doug is a Russian or has a russian website. Note that I'm defending him same as John Adams defended British soldiers. He deserves a vigorous defense even if accused of running an "information warfare" campaign. That's just the American way.

As for passports there's always the World Passport from the WSA. Haven't heard about them in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    No. You probably get that from the "blogspot.ru" website. Blogger/blogspot as a large hosting company has servers all over the globe, so if you're in Russia you'll be directed to Blogspot's Russian server. In that image notice the onion icon left side of the browser - that indicates TOR (The Onion Router) - anonymous browsing software. The user was browsing anonymously and likely TOR sent user through a Russian IP TOR server.

Therefore, in his defense, we cannot conclude Doug is a Russian or has a russian website. Note that I'm defending him same as John Adams defended British soldiers. He deserves a vigorous defense even if accused of running an "information warfare" campaign. That's just the American way.

As for passports there's always the World Passport from the WSA. Haven't heard about them in awhile.
    Thank you! TOR Browser. That is the term I wanted.

The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Feeding two lobos double minded folks never seeking the one with won MJ just the win

DTBA
    This seems to be about passports so I wish to ask my question here.

Since courts seem to operate on maritime, is it valid to use a passport to identify yourself before going into a courtroom? If the venue for the court is vessel in dry dock under maritime?
    Reason behind this is a passport authorizes you to enter foreign lands and ships/vessels as it should have a seal stamped on them.

Or is this just hogwash?

IDENTIFIED why wasn't he identified well if we want to find guilt lets see who he thinks he is first? The DA needs your admission that goes with the NAME billing a SS# that goes with that NAME court appointees all get payed on that # and the double dip is outta your pocket. Isnt the prosecution just asking your permission to use that NAME after all its a federal employees NAME whats a state agent need me to do? Not ask him on what authority does he have bringing charges on me Who gave him permission to use my legal name. Standing for any prosecution requires a venue if i ask DA who he is appearing for as a federal agent or a state county municipal agent finding out a plea starts a trial one shouldn't plea into a jurisdiction that needs your permission first. Who brings the claim needs standing federal NAMES all have a SS# BC assigned to them . Its a simple Question before any trial commencement a plea is needed your questioning the DA and his authority not jurisdiction of the court or the judges authority if no standing exists no case or claim proceeds. work that out on your own folks its not advice its the law legally speaking plug the holes stop digging them.

Congress does not value individual liberty they have created 5,000 federal statutes 5,000 things so serious and equated to what used to be rape robbery murder 5,000 things? So going to jail or prison for just federal statutes that carry criminal penalties Congress has Identified SS# Citizens in the Statutes both Fiscally and Artificially Fiat Felons re venue dogs Congressional gravy trains has allowed administrative State agencies to create regulations that carry criminal penalties Congress has criminalized everything and basically left it to your local US Attorney to decide what to charge without standing District Doubles and when you (criminalize everything)but decide nothing did everybody get that? The US code is not necessarily the law what is the law is what your US Attorney in each individual district decides to offer your understanding with that US CODE your $$# account standing under.I think almost every federal prosecutor if you can find one in your state Federally that Prosecution cant happen your statutory styled criminal summary offense flavored court case would tell you that if they try to enforce all 5,000 laws and all 300,000 regulations from Washington nobody federal would ever be in your state and for sure no state agents would be in DC . Your district da isn't federal 5000 reasons u cant be the federal prosecution or its agent for US code infractions proceedings are always state but any plea marks a commencement of a trial when your in a Bissbe AZ court house for any federal code violation see if "Maryland Proud" plate,is in the DA reserved staff parking Or just ask the clerk when did the US attorney generals deputy or agent get here.The first modern British passport, the product of the British Nationality and Status Aliens Act 1914, The 1st World War It Identified all property the Second one just took it. Babylon your papers please?

Last edited by xparte; 09-07-19 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Doug Stanhope comedian bissbe city council