Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

  1. #1

    In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

    The way I found this place was looking for information about getting a passport document from the "united states" corporation that properly identifies/acknowledges me as on of the People in "We the People" and not some paper entity / slave.

    I applied using their DS-11 form and along with it I included a declaration that was written by myself, which was inspired by Roger Sayles example. I did not supply an SSN because I do not have one, meaning that the SSN is only issued to fictional entities and not to living people. I received a response from them about a week after sending in the papers where they asked me to sign a sworn statement that I do not have an SSN. I instead NOTICED them on their own privacy act which states that no "benefit" can be denied because of a refusal to provide ssn. I also pointed out that their own DS-11 states that all information on the form is voluntary, so they cannot claim the SSN falls under the few exemptions made in the privacy act. Lastly, I demanded that they issue my new passport with my name properly capitalized and not in "all caps" as they have before.

    After they received my repsonse, they removed my "application status" from the online status checker website. So I called in and provided the "locator" number that was included on the letter they sent me. They told me the application is "in process" but would offer no other details. I find it rather humorous. So to others pursuing this, just wanted to give some insight as to my experience.

    Interesting observations:

    - The "US Dept of State" who processes these applications refers to those applying as "applicants" and "customers. That is quite telling.

    - The letter I received from them did use proper capitalization of my name.

    - Whenever I call in to check the status, the initially cheery "customer service rep" looks up my file and then a minute later starts talking in a more serious tone.

    - They refer to the passport as "U.S. Passport" all over their website and forms, but the actual passport document is "united States of America". They are playing semantic games (as usual). There is no such thing as a "U.S. Passport" because a corporate entity "United States" has no authority nor jurisdiction to issue valid passports.

    Q: Why even do this if a passport is a document being issued by a corporate "united states" subsidiary and not a Constitutional governmental agency?

    A: I am not submitting to any kind of statutory jurisdiction by doing this, and I made that quite clear in my declaration. The main motivation her is to get the corporate entities to properly acknowledge my asserted status. Let anyone who claims prove their claim with actual evidence.
    -----
    Q: How about entering 000-00-0000 for SSN?

    A: Bad idea, because that is still a number and you are claiming it was issued to you. Two false statements in one. Leave it blank. If you are of the mind to put an SSN in, then you shouldn't be doing this in the first place.
    -----

    Anything else?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    The way I found this place was looking for information about getting a passport document from the "united states" corporation that properly identifies/acknowledges me as on of the People in "We the People" and not some paper entity / slave.

    I applied using their DS-11 form and along with it I included a declaration that was written by myself, which was inspired by Roger Sayles example. I did not supply an SSN because I do not have one, meaning that the SSN is only issued to fictional entities and not to living people. I received a response from them about a week after sending in the papers where they asked me to sign a sworn statement that I do not have an SSN. I instead NOTICED them on their own privacy act which states that no "benefit" can be denied because of a refusal to provide ssn. I also pointed out that their own DS-11 states that all information on the form is voluntary, so they cannot claim the SSN falls under the few exemptions made in the privacy act. Lastly, I demanded that they issue my new passport with my name properly capitalized and not in "all caps" as they have before.

    After they received my repsonse, they removed my "application status" from the online status checker website. So I called in and provided the "locator" number that was included on the letter they sent me. They told me the application is "in process" but would offer no other details. I find it rather humorous. So to others pursuing this, just wanted to give some insight as to my experience.

    Interesting observations:

    - The "US Dept of State" who processes these applications refers to those applying as "applicants" and "customers. That is quite telling.

    - The letter I received from them did use proper capitalization of my name.

    - Whenever I call in to check the status, the initially cheery "customer service rep" looks up my file and then a minute later starts talking in a more serious tone.

    - They refer to the passport as "U.S. Passport" all over their website and forms, but the actual passport document is "united States of America". They are playing semantic games (as usual). There is no such thing as a "U.S. Passport" because a corporate entity "United States" has no authority nor jurisdiction to issue valid passports.

    Q: Why even do this if a passport is a document being issued by a corporate "united states" subsidiary and not a Constitutional governmental agency?

    A: I am not submitting to any kind of statutory jurisdiction by doing this, and I made that quite clear in my declaration. The main motivation her is to get the corporate entities to properly acknowledge my asserted status. Let anyone who claims prove their claim with actual evidence.
    -----
    Q: How about entering 000-00-0000 for SSN?

    A: Bad idea, because that is still a number and you are claiming it was issued to you. Two false statements in one. Leave it blank. If you are of the mind to put an SSN in, then you shouldn't be doing this in the first place.
    -----

    Anything else?
    I am intelligence nexus for a brain trust and like your sharing here have been hearing about these US/USA experiences for twenty-five or thirty years now. The State Department has a certain limited scope or domain, if you will. And operating territorial outside the survey is simply nonsense.

    You post that your Passport Application is under some kind of special consideration, for an extra time period? Great! You might be pioneering a new consideration. I am hoping that if there is some kind of US Passport or even USA Passport for the redeemed, outside the scope of debt, that I might be able to get one for myself too.

  3. #3

    Florida Man Discovers STSC

    A Florida man has discovered the Saving to Suitors Club forum as evidenced by a flurry of online posts yesterday. Like a kid with a new hammer he began by pounding out four posts, one in the Identity category followed by three in the Main Forum, covering a wide range of topics including passports, US citizenship and the Heavenly fahter.

    He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-ma...ry?id=65071653
    Last edited by marcel; 08-22-19 at 11:09 AM.

  4. #4
    I like your sense of humor Florida Man!

    I am eagerly waiting for the result of your experiment! I think they will come up with some action to reject your application since they are interested in collecting as much revenue as they can from the SSN entities.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I like your sense of humor Florida Man!

    I am eagerly waiting for the result of your experiment! I think they will come up with some action to reject your application since they are interested in collecting as much revenue as they can from the SSN entities.
    They might find some excuse to decline, but I will be demanding a refund if they do. Waiting to see how it plays out before sending any more letters.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.
    Take it from Florida Man when he tells you how to handle policy enforcers. Florida Man has yet to encounter a lawful Constitution enforcer at the roadside! Florida Man lives by the water and knows the difference between legitimate police and pirates.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    A Florida man has discovered the Saving to Suitors Club forum as evidenced by a flurry of online posts yesterday. Like a kid with a new hammer he began by pounding out four posts, one in the Identity category followed by three in the Main Forum, covering a wide range of topics including passports, US citizenship and the Heavenly fahter.

    He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-ma...ry?id=65071653
    Thank you for making mention. I had noticed this too.

    He sounds like me on Q twenty years ago, it seems. It is difficult to discern if he is mystified by all that patriot mythology or if he just likes to fight with people. At the moment I am presuming he has been getting beat up so badly that he is very insecure about his beliefs.

    So I suggest you stop and try learning, without your current perspective. The things you spout are simply unrealistic. They create perplexed poverty and often jail time.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    239
    Wait til he discovers how to LEGALLY STOP PAYING INCOME TAXES.

    Hey where can I get those TRUMP-shaped ecstasy pills. Asking for a friend.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Wait til he discovers how to LEGALLY STOP PAYING INCOME TAXES.

    Hey where can I get those TRUMP-shaped ecstasy pills. Asking for a friend.
    Do you still pay taxes on your income? It is not a matter of "legality". You either consent to the jurisdiction and its statutes, or you say no. It's not very complicated, but if paying 20-30% in taxes makes you feel better - go right on ahead.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for making mention. I had noticed this too.

    He sounds like me on Q twenty years ago, it seems. It is difficult to discern if he is mystified by all that patriot mythology or if he just likes to fight with people. At the moment I am presuming he has been getting beat up so badly that he is very insecure about his beliefs.

    So I suggest you stop and try learning, without your current perspective. The things you spout are simply unrealistic. They create perplexed poverty and often jail time.
    Why run a message forum but then act shocked when people post? And have any of the follow-up responses to this thread provided anything helpful to this topic?

    Patriot mythology... no. This is simply a matter of liberty and a choice we all make to remain a slave or to leave the plantation. Nothing I have stated is unrealistic, my friend - it is the simple truth... and there is only one truth.

    So you think US = USA, you think YOUR NAME is no different than Your Name, and that STATUTES are one and the same as LAW? Reality is simplistic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •