Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    Why run a message forum but then act shocked when people post? And have any of the follow-up responses to this thread provided anything helpful to this topic?

    Patriot mythology... no. This is simply a matter of liberty and a choice we all make to remain a slave or to leave the plantation. Nothing I have stated is unrealistic, my friend - it is the simple truth... and there is only one truth.

    So you think US = USA, you think YOUR NAME is no different than Your Name, and that STATUTES are one and the same as LAW? Reality is simplistic.
    I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

    A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

    A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."
    So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?
    You are wrong on so many things in that one post. Mainly though, I endured a lot of ridicule for a few invaluable tidbits, that really helped me break out of the delusional state you prefer.

    P.S. For now.

    P.P.S. There is a blog by Jaro called Sovereign Warriors. You will find a lot of agreement there, so not much to fight about, and so you will likely become bored. But you might give it a look and see.

  4. #14
    Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.
    I never claimed a "state within a state". That is actually part of the controlled opposition propaganda designed to lead people seeking the truth down false paths. The "United States" is an incorporated, private, for-profit jurisdiction that has STATUTES which require consensual participation. The united States of America is an unincorporated federated country that has LAWS which apply to all upon the land INCLUDING the "United States" corporation.

    This type of corporate hijacking has taken place in most of Europe and the "developed" parts of Asia... so the passport, in essence, is not a means to travel between countries - it is a means to travel between corporate jurisdictions. If all you want to do is travel you can do so with nothing more than a birth certificate. My goal is to have the corporation acknowledge my declared status as an American sovereign. We'll see how that pans out.

    In my original posting on this topic, I highlighted the point that the "U.S. Dept of State" has a "customer service" department. Why would a lawful governmental agency refer to the public it is a servant to as 'customers'? Does a servant ever refer to his master as "customer"? No. You may overlook this, but it is no small thing; it is them gently reminding you that they are a business and you are in business with them.

    The BAR cretins are two-faced, and outside of their court (tribunal) they pretend that language means what it says in laymans terms, i.e. "motor vehicle" just means a car or truck. As soon as you are in tribunal, however, you discover that their entire game is based upon redefining common words to mean something obtuse, i.e. "motor vehicle" is now a term that specifically means a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, van, etc used for commercial gain.

    The reason their scam works so well is that you, as a layman, never realize that you are voluntarily submitting to their jurisdiction and thus lose your rights in the process. And let's face it, if you ever get to a point where you are in one of their tribunals and you failed to challenge their jurisdiction - you will lose because that's how it is designed. The only way to win the game is to refuse to play it.

    It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

    I think you are assuming too much, David discovered trusts and aligned his self interst that way, read the forum further and you will understand. As far as how you play the game it depends on your own perspectives. Here is a way to do it one way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KtZkjUG1Y

  7. #17
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,500
    As you know in Contract there can be overlays upon the Mental Close of State. The Federal Reserve cities and districts come to mind. These overlays however must remain legal to the organic law. Enter stage left the Shepherd for Hire. AKA the Worthless Shepherd. Eve [our Intellect] is being wooed by two suitors. One Political and the other I AM THAT I AM.

    Did not Cyrus grant Ezra a pass port telling other kings [kingdoms] that the Treasury of Cyrus' kingdom would stand surety for Ezra in a foreign land? The Devil is a nebulous term. If God is All and in All, then God is the Integrating Power which understands all Creation. That would make the so called Devil the Disintegrating Power which is the opposite of Life. But can there be any opposition in God? The answer is NO because GOD IS. And this is what we are supposed to do! We are here to join the two into one! So then if God IS then the Devil IS NOT. So then is there a Devil? The amazing answer is: Only if you think there is! Ref Romans 8:7-9. The mind makes it so.

    So how is the "seeming" paradox resolved? For how can Being and Not Being exist simultaneously in a state of Being? The answer is simple. The disintegrating power is that of transformation of energy from one state to another. If you believe in death, then the flesh in which you occupy shall die. Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind! If you hold to the perfection in Jesus Christ which is to say the perfect ideal of man in God, then you will walk in that Way, you will align your mind to perfection and you will leave behind such baby food such as:

    1. repentance from dead works
    2. faith toward God,*
    3. the doctrine of baptisms
    4. laying on of hands
    5. resurrection of the dead
    6. eternal judgment

    Yet not all are prepared to eat at strong meat and so it goes. Nevertheless to those who would throw stones at those practicing in the Inner Court, shall we go to the Scripture? Key: Garments are Understandings

    Eze 42:14 When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.

    Rules for Lawyer

    Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

    Eze 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.

    Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.

    Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

    Comment: The language and understandings of language in the Inner Court is much different than the common language of the outer court. Those in the outer court feel cheated and beguiled; and yet, show cause where said those in the outer court ever created their own courts?

    Leviticus for the Lawyer - Deuteronomy for the "everyday" wo(man). The power of death is in the Devil. Which is to say Ha Shatan which is to say The Satan which is to say the Adversary which is in Enmity with God. So what about wo(man) is in enmity with God? The answer is man's carnal mind! I wonder if that dog will hunt? Hmmmmm...


    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

    Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

    Two states cannot exist together unless you believe in that illusion! Being and Not Being cannot abide together. God Is - and that is it. I AM contemplates All Being. ALL BEING. Jesus Christ is our Ensign!

    To be specific now, I use the symbols of the KJV: meaning "Jesus Christ" is the perfect ideal of Man in God in accord with Acts 17:28.

    Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

    For we are His Offspring! Like begets Like - but the carnal mind is entitled to believe in any illusion it so chooses. Moses to Pharaoh - Let my people go! The illuminated rational intellect says to the carnal mind "FREE US". But the illuminated rational intellect is NOTHING compared to Spirit. For she sips from her intellect [jacob's well] drawing water [knowledge] as from a cistern. Yet when illuminated intellect touches Spirit it bows its knee to say "I am not worthy even to loose the cord of his sandal."

    Yehoshuah [Jesus or Yeshua] overcomes Death BECAUSE there is no death in God. Let us therefore go on into Perfection - See Hebrews 6: 1-4 - and this we shall do "if God permit."

    Father and Son

    With kindest regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-23-19 at 10:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,500
    Two hands on one being seemingly separate (left and right) but actually a part of the whole body. Therefore not separate at all. From my flesh I perceive the Divine.

    Setup was the Company in league with the new government [formed at reconstruction] - wondering if sheriffs at that time were elected or seated at the pleasure of the occupying army. Tennessee Ernie Ford comes to mind "the Company Store." A new flag flying.

    Therefore is not said government de facto? Nevertheless, it is the government of fact. Reminds me of that series called "Jericho" now on Netflix.

    Passing thru a foreign port is done by and thru contract. A citizen must have protection of the Sovereign to pass thru another Sovereign's Land. This condition I perceive in view of my own inviolate body. Otherwise to trespass upon another body is a grave trespass. Marriage cures this condition. Marriage = Contract.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-25-19 at 05:35 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  9. #19
    This post relates to Florida Man's post and to MJ’s reference: mental overlays upon the Close of State “must remain legal to the organic law”.

    What I get that Florida Man is seeking is connection with the legal duty owing by the Secretary of State as to acknowledging his exercise of unencumbered inherent authority over his living-estate. What I mean by “unencumbered” is that his energy is not pledged to the use of persons within the Federal Reserve System wherein that pledge is governed. I presume Florida Man does not endorse the private credit of the Fed.

    The Congress has created that officer’s (SOS's) legal duty, as to those people who access the Fed Act remedy that secures “rights retained” (Amendment Nine of the U.S. Const) and power to contract (Amendment Ten).

    I am currently invoking the same duty of the Justices of the Michigan Supreme Court. I have just filed to them my complaint document invoking that Court’s “superintending control” power over the whole court system’s rules, policies and practices, seeking the Court’s creation of court access for people such as me who do not move as a legal-person (i.e. Pro Per) therein, but who move in Sui juris party capacity as to a court’s constitutionally-valid internal administration of the trust vessel / account (FIRST MIDDLE LAST). In other words, we don’t move with an attorney or without an attorney (Pro Per), but in our own unencumbered Creator-endowed Soul authority governed by natural law. I established a contract with the Clerk of that Court with exchange of lawful money (a Money Order). What judges do is ‘speak the law’ of the case with respect to the facts, so my access to the courts also involves the judges’ acknowledgment of the organic law as the law of the case / contract. The organic law is expressed within the Declaration of Independence, and is brought into the U.S. Const via Art VI at clause two that links with the Fed Act to which “Judges in every State shall be bound”. The Michigan Constitution’s Art I Section 23 mimics the “rights retained” phrasing of Amendment Nine of the US Const, so judges have that certainty about their ability to honor organic law when it applies to people seeking justice from that law. My complaint also includes my grant of my inherent authority to the Justices, since the Legislature’s establishment of the Court’s jurisdictional power includes that the “People” have already granted their authority due to moving interests within the Federal Reserve System’s districts and cities as residents.

    My situation pertains to judges of a county-level court who have been trying to confer legal-person status upon my living-estate, as have judges of the MI Court of Claims and Appeals Court (whereat I tried to obtain relief). So I’m presenting to the Supreme Court Justices an example of the fact that I am being shut out of access to the law under which my societal rights and obligations actually exist. The said judges specifically claim that “CHERYL MARIE is Cheryl Marie”. They have obviously been acting from the position that my landed living-estate (as a native Michiganian) is instead in probate being administered by them per a Trust under statutory-law procedures in accordance with court rules.

    With appreciation of all people who post here,

    Cheryl Marie
    Last edited by Cheryl Marie; 08-26-19 at 09:17 PM.

  10. #20
    I have no idea what I just read in Cheryl Marie's post. blah blah blah...

    Why not keep it simple, they have created a super structure that prevents you from exercising X right. Tell them, and request your remedy. I have no idea what you have said...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •