Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Man View Post
    Why run a message forum but then act shocked when people post? And have any of the follow-up responses to this thread provided anything helpful to this topic?

Patriot mythology... no. This is simply a matter of liberty and a choice we all make to remain a slave or to leave the plantation. Nothing I have stated is unrealistic, my friend - it is the simple truth... and there is only one truth.

So you think US = USA, you think YOUR NAME is no different than Your Name, and that STATUTES are one and the same as LAW? Reality is simplistic.
    I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."
    So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?

So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?
    You are wrong on so many things in that one post. Mainly though, I endured a lot of ridicule for a few invaluable tidbits, that really helped me break out of the delusional state you prefer.

P.S. For now.

P.P.S. There is a blog by Jaro called Sovereign Warriors. You will find a lot of agreement there, so not much to fight about, and so you will likely become bored. But you might give it a look and see.

Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.
    I never claimed a "state within a state". That is actually part of the controlled opposition propaganda designed to lead people seeking the truth down false paths. The "United States" is an incorporated, private, for-profit jurisdiction that has STATUTES which require consensual participation. The united States of America is an unincorporated federated country that has LAWS which apply to all upon the land INCLUDING the "United States" corporation.

This type of corporate hijacking has taken place in most of Europe and the "developed" parts of Asia... so the passport, in essence, is not a means to travel between countries - it is a means to travel between corporate jurisdictions. If all you want to do is travel you can do so with nothing more than a birth certificate. My goal is to have the corporation acknowledge my declared status as an American sovereign. We'll see how that pans out.

In my original posting on this topic, I highlighted the point that the "U.S. Dept of State" has a "customer service" department. Why would a lawful governmental agency refer to the public it is a servant to as 'customers'? Does a servant ever refer to his master as "customer"? No. You may overlook this, but it is no small thing; it is them gently reminding you that they are a business and you are in business with them.

The BAR cretins are two-faced, and outside of their court (tribunal) they pretend that language means what it says in laymans terms, i.e. "motor vehicle" just means a car or truck. As soon as you are in tribunal, however, you discover that their entire game is based upon redefining common words to mean something obtuse, i.e. "motor vehicle" is now a term that specifically means a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, van, etc used for commercial gain.

The reason their scam works so well is that you, as a layman, never realize that you are voluntarily submitting to their jurisdiction and thus lose your rights in the process. And let's face it, if you ever get to a point where you are in one of their tribunals and you failed to challenge their jurisdiction - you will lose because that's how it is designed. The only way to win the game is to refuse to play it.

It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

I think you are assuming too much, David discovered trusts and aligned his self interst that way, read the forum further and you will understand. As far as how you play the game it depends on your own perspectives. Here is a way to do it one way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KtZkjUG1Y

As you know in Contract there can be overlays upon the Mental Close of State. The Federal Reserve cities and districts come to mind. These overlays however must remain legal to the organic law. Enter stage left the Shepherd for Hire. AKA the Worthless Shepherd. Eve [our Intellect] is being wooed by two suitors. One Political and the other I AM THAT I AM.

Did not Cyrus grant Ezra a pass port telling other kings [kingdoms] that the Treasury of Cyrus' kingdom would stand surety for Ezra in a foreign land? The Devil is a nebulous term. If God is All and in All, then God is the Integrating Power which understands all Creation. That would make the so called Devil the Disintegrating Power which is the opposite of Life. But can there be any opposition in God? The answer is NO because GOD IS. And this is what we are supposed to do! We are here to join the two into one! So then if God IS then the Devil IS NOT. So then is there a Devil? The amazing answer is: Only if you think there is! Ref Romans 8:7-9. The mind makes it so.

So how is the "seeming" paradox resolved? For how can Being and Not Being exist simultaneously in a state of Being? The answer is simple. The disintegrating power is that of transformation of energy from one state to another. If you believe in death, then the flesh in which you occupy shall die. Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind! If you hold to the perfection in Jesus Christ which is to say the perfect ideal of man in God, then you will walk in that Way, you will align your mind to perfection and you will leave behind such baby food such as:

1. repentance from dead works
    2. faith toward God,*
    3. the doctrine of baptisms
    4. laying on of hands
    5. resurrection of the dead
    6. eternal judgment

Yet not all are prepared to eat at strong meat and so it goes. Nevertheless to those who would throw stones at those practicing in the Inner Court, shall we go to the Scripture? Key: Garments are Understandings

Eze 42:14 When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.

Rules for Lawyer

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

Comment: The language and understandings of language in the Inner Court is much different than the common language of the outer court. Those in the outer court feel cheated and beguiled; and yet, show cause where said those in the outer court ever created their own courts?

Leviticus for the Lawyer - Deuteronomy for the "everyday" wo(man). The power of death is in the Devil. Which is to say Ha Shatan which is to say The Satan which is to say the Adversary which is in Enmity with God. So what about wo(man) is in enmity with God? The answer is man's carnal mind! I wonder if that dog will hunt? Hmmmmm...

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Two states cannot exist together unless you believe in that illusion! Being and Not Being cannot abide together. God Is - and that is it. I AM contemplates All Being. ALL BEING. Jesus Christ is our Ensign!

To be specific now, I use the symbols of the KJV: meaning "Jesus Christ" is the perfect ideal of Man in God in accord with Acts 17:28.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

For we are His Offspring! Like begets Like - but the carnal mind is entitled to believe in any illusion it so chooses. Moses to Pharaoh - Let my people go! The illuminated rational intellect says to the carnal mind "FREE US". But the illuminated rational intellect is NOTHING compared to Spirit. For she sips from her intellect [jacob's well] drawing water [knowledge] as from a cistern. Yet when illuminated intellect touches Spirit it bows its knee to say "I am not worthy even to loose the cord of his sandal."

Yehoshuah [Jesus or Yeshua] overcomes Death BECAUSE there is no death in God. Let us therefore go on into Perfection - See Hebrews 6: 1-4 - and this we shall do "if God permit."

Father and Son

With kindest regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-23-19 at 10:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Two hands on one being seemingly separate (left and right) but actually a part of the whole body. Therefore not separate at all. From my flesh I perceive the Divine.

Setup was the Company in league with the new government [formed at reconstruction] - wondering if sheriffs at that time were elected or seated at the pleasure of the occupying army. Tennessee Ernie Ford comes to mind "the Company Store." A new flag flying.

Therefore is not said government de facto? Nevertheless, it is the government of fact. Reminds me of that series called "Jericho" now on Netflix.

Passing thru a foreign port is done by and thru contract. A citizen must have protection of the Sovereign to pass thru another Sovereign's Land. This condition I perceive in view of my own inviolate body. Otherwise to trespass upon another body is a grave trespass. Marriage cures this condition. Marriage = Contract.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-25-19 at 05:35 PM.

I have no idea what I just read in Cheryl Marie's post. blah blah blah...

Why not keep it simple, they have created a super structure that prevents you from exercising X right. Tell them, and request your remedy. I have no idea what you have said...

There is nothing wrong with forming religious or secular societies. Declaration of Trust and Trust Agreement does the trick. For example, perhaps one creates an association connected to an existing Church. We can clearly see Law Societies. All are subject to Law.

A Deed of Declaration creates a body politic subject to Law. I do not believe the right of free association has been revoked.

Cheryl Marie, we are in accord.

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter [...] which is [...]. The Lord said to him, "James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.'

=====

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite [benefit] Yehovah, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy father that hath bought [redeemed] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?

=====

We cannot deny the foolishness and folly:

Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set(up) themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yehovah, and against his anointed, saying,

Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

=====

And we find transcendence in PI 3:14

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

======

When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]." '[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

======

Is not Egypt a base nation to this day? Returning to that which was "setup".

======

But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-27-19 at 02:55 AM.