Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DTBA
    Indeed I over-stand that but we all have contracted with the DC form of government. It's their property though. If I walk into a courtroom, without proper authorization from the Secretary of State, in which happens to be a foreign land, then I could be held in contempt of court. Indeed the fact that we bind ourselves to accept liability of the corporate structure of the BC and the SS# when we do not have to is an issue. But SS# is elective. It is not mandatory. Based on the POMS manual from SSA you can withdraw and close your account by written statement and the return of the SS# card to your SSA office. Then leaves the BC issue. which can play in your favor. Just record the live birth record that creates evidence prior to the birth cert. being created. A birthday and a birth-date are two different things. Only a man can use common law. I ask because, it could be a military court you walk into one day. They normally don't care about your ability to understand law because those laws do not apply in a maritime claim court.

One example is here about lawful money. I read the saving to suitors clause over and over again trying to figure out how a maritime clause that provides common law remedy is tied to a bank. It wasn't until I learned that all federal reserve banks are maritime lenders which caused that piece of the puzzle to fall into place for me. The IRS only process claims in maritime, which is why they most often win. Most courts don't even know how to proceed in maritime either. Point being, a Maritime claim could be in a maritime court or venue and you need proper authorization to be in that court. The Real ID act of 2020 is about to roll out which supports this as well. As the driver license is not a proper form of ID.

I do over-stand what you are saying. It's tied to Commerce and not the private. Do things in Persa Persona (I believe that is spelled correctly) and ex-rel the other stuff with no plea. Ask why you are there and by what authority. But to ex-rel, I believe you have to be in your proper status.
    Last edited by DTBA; 09-16-19 at 04:08 AM.