The way I found this place was looking for information about getting a passport document from the "united states" corporation that properly identifies/acknowledges me as on of the People in "We the People" and not some paper entity / slave.

I applied using their DS-11 form and along with it I included a declaration that was written by myself, which was inspired by Roger Sayles example. I did not supply an SSN because I do not have one, meaning that the SSN is only issued to fictional entities and not to living people. I received a response from them about a week after sending in the papers where they asked me to sign a sworn statement that I do not have an SSN. I instead NOTICED them on their own privacy act which states that no "benefit" can be denied because of a refusal to provide ssn. I also pointed out that their own DS-11 states that all information on the form is voluntary, so they cannot claim the SSN falls under the few exemptions made in the privacy act. Lastly, I demanded that they issue my new passport with my name properly capitalized and not in "all caps" as they have before.

After they received my repsonse, they removed my "application status" from the online status checker website. So I called in and provided the "locator" number that was included on the letter they sent me. They told me the application is "in process" but would offer no other details. I find it rather humorous. So to others pursuing this, just wanted to give some insight as to my experience.

Interesting observations:

- The "US Dept of State" who processes these applications refers to those applying as "applicants" and "customers. That is quite telling.

- The letter I received from them did use proper capitalization of my name.

- Whenever I call in to check the status, the initially cheery "customer service rep" looks up my file and then a minute later starts talking in a more serious tone.

- They refer to the passport as "U.S. Passport" all over their website and forms, but the actual passport document is "united States of America". They are playing semantic games (as usual). There is no such thing as a "U.S. Passport" because a corporate entity "United States" has no authority nor jurisdiction to issue valid passports.

Q: Why even do this if a passport is a document being issued by a corporate "united states" subsidiary and not a Constitutional governmental agency?

A: I am not submitting to any kind of statutory jurisdiction by doing this, and I made that quite clear in my declaration. The main motivation her is to get the corporate entities to properly acknowledge my asserted status. Let anyone who claims prove their claim with actual evidence.
-----
Q: How about entering 000-00-0000 for SSN?

A: Bad idea, because that is still a number and you are claiming it was issued to you. Two false statements in one. Leave it blank. If you are of the mind to put an SSN in, then you shouldn't be doing this in the first place.
-----

Anything else?