Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Key being Saving to Suitors CLUB!
    Yes, a Club being as a society with a specific moral intent. While it may not be a moral person, it could become one. Nevertheless, it is as a virtual reality within the close of CLUB or SOCIETY. One might say an Ego like say Michael Joseph is virtual to the one who senses identity as Michael Joseph. But is that real? Or is it an overlay on what is real? I say it is the latter because in Unity there is only Unity. 1 is 1. Therefore, there is only one set.

I walked this morning and experienced the wind and the clouds and the pond and other sounds, I was struck with an incredible revelation that these are Me. It is so difficult because language fails. Ego talk: am I not referring to. Rather, I noticed a profound connection to all around Me. But I saw that my ego in need was quickly trying to auto-correct in terms of my mental frame.

So I saw today the flesh consciousness and the spiritual consciousness in a way that made it more than just a thought. Because before thought is I AM. But even before I AM is what the 3rd covenant called "Him Who Is. " When I read the gospel of Mary Magdelene, I was amazed how she said "He has made us all Man". So we are talking about Archetypes and that was what opened up the door regarding those other gospels [writings]. Archons are terms typically used by the ignorant to relate to the governors of this world. However, I saw them as the unregenerate centers in Man. Jesus Christ has made us Man speaks to the redeeming aspect for He Who Is manifest in the Image of that perfect Light. Therefore Eth Ha Adam is Christ. Or emphatically THE MAN. So then the proper title is I AM the Savior or Yehoshuah.

He Who Is has no name and we cannot know He Who Is. For how can limited intellect comprehend infinite being? Before Abraham was I AM. But before I AM was is Him Who Is unknowable and ineffable. We can only look to the nature of the Image of Him Who Is. For primordial Light manifest is Christ. Anything named is lesser. This is why Him Who is is nameless. The Father of Light is He Who Is - the Light is Christ. I found an analogy helps me understand. Most say things such as "I was like". But "I was like" is an image of the real condition.

Anything named is subject to a higher power. The difficult task is awakening from duality into non-duality. Seeing that the identity of Michael Joseph is an individual and therefore is not real. What is real is Unity wherein no individual can exist. I believe it is proper to say Unity is dreaming Michael Joseph. But I would have to give that a bit more thought.

From this perspective the story of Adam / Eve plays out a bit differently. Eve would be our autonomous mind. Which is to say our individualized soul. Adam would therefore relate to body consciousness or flesh in general.

The Savior said: "He Who Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world until now, except he alone, and anyone to whom he wants to make revelation through him who is from First Light. From now on, I am the Great Savior. For he is immortal and eternal. Now he is eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

Comments: Consider a child. I will consider myself. I don't remember being Michael Joseph as a newborn baby. In fact, I was just alive. Society initiated me into the CLUB. Now, I have come full circle. One more thought: gives new meaning to the ten tribes that went astray. "And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills where the landslide brought Me down"......

With best regards,
    MJ

P.S. A good friend sent me this video after reading the foregoing: THE HEART OF THE DREAMER
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-28-19 at 11:59 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!