Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    There is nothing wrong with forming religious or secular societies. Declaration of Trust and Trust Agreement does the trick. For example, perhaps one creates an association connected to an existing Church. We can clearly see Law Societies. All are subject to Law.

A Deed of Declaration creates a body politic subject to Law. I do not believe the right of free association has been revoked.

Cheryl Marie, we are in accord.

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter [...] which is [...]. The Lord said to him, "James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.'

=====

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite [benefit] Yehovah, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy father that hath bought [redeemed] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?

=====

We cannot deny the foolishness and folly:

Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set(up) themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yehovah, and against his anointed, saying,

Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

=====

And we find transcendence in PI 3:14

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

======

When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]." '[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

======

Is not Egypt a base nation to this day? Returning to that which was "setup".

======

But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."
    I am thinking you know the depth of what you write. These books are a real game-changer about the Bible Story. Not that they make your collations and parables any less wonderful lessons about life.

The Bible Story I was taught holds that all humanity was wiped out by the Flood. However at Numbers 13:33 we find the NEPHALIM still around and thriving in Canaan. Moreover we find these folks, all the X-ites - Hitites, Jebusites etc were Hebrews. EBER is derived from crossing over (the Jordan). The Israelites were one family/tribe of Hebrews. When you begin viewing the Bible as a history of cloning, early genetic engineering, it all becomes very clear.

Name:  Researches Books.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  391.8 KB

Genesis 6 tells us quite clearly that the NEPHALIM are the Sons of God.

It is easily deduced since Abram was half-brother to Sarai, both fathered by Terah of Ur, in Chaldea (Kuwait) that there is no chance that bloodline would survive more than a few generations. The Bible tells how contracting for "eternal life" Abram added 77 years and Sarai added 35 refreshing her womb. At 91 though, nobody can expect her to be so foxy that Abram's lies to Pharaoh hold up. That is editing but clearly says Sarai laid with Pharaoh. Then Abram sent her to Abimolech and he discovered her already pregnant from Pharaoh. So that was a merger (PENDRAGON) between Chaldean and Egyptian bloodlines and DNA. The Israelites.

This means the Israelites were bandits, selected by YHWH (YEHOWAH) to burgle all that gold acquired by Joseph - another cloning operation. Remember how Israel (Jacob) held Joseph special but his brothers despised him? The same thing happened (PENDRAGON) with David and Jesse, and his brothers before Samuel; who was in turn child trafficking for a genetic merger with Hannah and Elkhanan - by Eli, the high priest. Not just David running to the shewbread to breakthrough a warrior-priest army but Eli raised Samuel in the Temple at Shiloh, eating shewbread and breathing QETORET (Temple Incense) to activate ESP. Samuel was in direct mental communication with YHWH at puberty.

Many records show this substance - the manna - to be cakes made up of monotomic gold and myrrh and frankincense. This is some pretty strong evidence Jesus was a PENDRAGON too, a BRANCH from David. But something very scientific is a description from a reputed archaeologist whose best guess at what it was is incorrect. Meaning he is describing what he experienced completely unbiased:

Name:  Researches Books Sinai p99.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  572.4 KB

This casts a new light on the identity of the Jew. Nebuchadnezzar had all the Israelite men castrated. They were caregivers for Nebuchadnezzar's harem. But it looks like Nebuchadnezzar was wise about recombinant DNA and passed the women around to Darius and Cyrus with the plan all along to put his seed, the Jew, back into Jerusalem as TIRSHATHA.

P.S. This is what I mean about Abraham being the patriarch of the Arab Nations - Hagar and Ishmael. But Senusret II is the Pharaoh who is patriarch of the Israelites and Jews.

https://youtu.be/JhJrUz3_C24?t=1843
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-27-19 at 07:24 PM.