Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just got back from walking the dog. Beautiful morning. As I was walking I was meditating on this recent train of ideals and greater clarity came regarding the analogy of the shadow [see Plato's Cave]. When we repent [turn] our attention inward we find the source of the physical shadow is our physical body. In the Kybalion we learn that we may use the Law of Correspondence to find out Spiritual matters. And in the New Testament we learn the same principle as follows:

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead;....

Therefore by use of the Law of Correspondence, it can be deduced that when one turns one's attention inward [repent] looking for the source of that which thinks it needs to find, one finds (s)he finds nothing. What I mean is that it is completely nebulous and indefinable to the intellect. Now clearly when we consider ourselves sitting in the silence of our center who cannot say I AM - am I? For it is obvious that I am. But what exactly am I? And that is the seeker desiring to know from a position standing without Unity. It is hard to elucidate these thoughts in language.

But that position of the seeker is an illusion. Because Unity is Unity and can only know itself. When we try to "find ourselves" we do ourselves a great harm. We are and that is all. Our nature is our nature and there is no seeking there is only being. To seek our nature is like trying to find God. This condition again is akin to trying to catch your shadow. Run after it and see if it does not run from you!

And now, I will turn my attention to the New Moon. In the black of night does one cast a shadow? A rhetorical question to be sure but one that is very important when considering the nature of man's states. One finds no shadow on the night of the New Moon. But does one need a shadow to know I AM - am I? The answer is no! I AM without the shadow. I am the caster of the shadow, I am the source.

Here comes the payoff: The shadow needs me, I do not need the shadow! Now turn your attention to the legal fictions of State. Are these not as shadows? However, is the shadow separate from Unity?

Keep your attention focused inward. Is not your shadow [metaphorically speaking] a creation of your imagination? I am the source am I. Then, why am I seeking to find Unity? To seek is only to imply, I lack. Now consider the words of Jesus "the Son needs the Father; however, the Father does not need the Son." What then is the Father - can you find Him in you? Yes and no for Father is NO THING and yet EVERY THING. And the Son is manifest of that Light. I seem to remember Neville Goddard referring to Father as Imagination and the son as manifestation. Maybe I am wrong, but I know I am on the right path.

There are many "trees" in the garden of God. Trees are means of perception. So by law of correspondence we may perceive and know the force/power which under-stands all of nature. Seeing that "Mother Earth" gave us our birth and no Man ever sprang forth of another Man - we may deduce that our Intellect [Soul] is feminine. And St. Paul seized on this analogy stating

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin [pure maiden] to Christ.

Remember the words of Jesus in The Sophia of Jesus Christ: "He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end..... Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

Being still in quiet meditation, I searched for Michael Joseph but I could not find. I perceive identity is a named thing. Awareness remains unnamed. Identity therefore begs one with authority to name; and therefore Identity is akin to the Shadow of one who remains in duality. The perceived Shadow is wrongly identified as a fiction of the double minded. And, as such, one in such a condition lives in the illusion of separateness as an INDIVIDUAL seemingly apart from God. And therefore in eating of this tree of duality the byproduct is desolation.

Remember: The shadow needs awareness. But as the New Moon does show, awareness needs not the shadow. Geez THIS SONG just came to mind. Notice in the religion of the Jews, the New Moon is a Sabbath - now we know why. "I just had to let it go." Grin.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-30-19 at 02:54 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!