Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Has God gotten around to creating anything thats not rebellious He,s dismissed all possibilities of being defeated, so defeating oneself is understandable when your not of that nature fearing God is natural as we can defeat everything but God . If u dont or cant bring God with u where is it u been. running in the shadows And if you don't love me now
    You will never love me again . You be right from your side ill be right from mine The Shadow Agency Straw-mans and Spiritual Bosses While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source cause and effect .you're Developing a thought Pattern MJ no not me occasionally a One = Won

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Has God gotten around to creating anything thats not rebellious He,s dismissed all possibilities of being defeated, so defeating oneself is understandable when your not of that nature fearing God is natural as we can defeat everything but God . If u dont or cant bring God with u where is it u been. running in the shadows And if you don't love me now
    You will never love me again . You be right from your side ill be right from mine The Shadow Agency Straw-mans and Spiritual Bosses While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source cause and effect .you're Developing a thought Pattern MJ no not me occasionally a One = Won
    Imagine no one voted at the next election. The wolf you feed is the won. Yes?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Feeding two lobos double minded folks never seeking the one with won MJ just the win