Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Tao that can be described is not the Great Tao.

Now consider who really did execute the first successful restructure of the United States. At best, Donald John signed an EO that triggered the timing. All he did in the matter was to give federal employees Christmas Eve off work and leave the Department Managers to decide who would be paid or not for the holiday. As Executive Officer, not the President, he was overstepping?

The power of Tweeting comes through. TRUMP tweeted how the US Government would be staying closed until he got his Mexican Wall. Fine.

I think that everybody should be reminded that TRUMP made his billions off of human frailty and addictions in the gambling industry. He is an expert in personal bankruptcy and forming alter egos. So you might understand why I appointed him - that the US cannot run and hide in bankruptcy proceedings for seven years - and at the least how I did it.

Hillary is bad. Donald is good. Look at 2018-cr-53 in USDC DC:

Name:  Oath Dabney DoJ refusal_Page_1.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  557.9 KB

So please forgive me for finding the entertainment value in reducing Dabney Langhorne to defense attorney protecting the Department of Justice (attached).

Name:  Confirmation photo.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  28.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images