Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I have no idea what I just read in Cheryl Marie's post. blah blah blah...

Why not keep it simple, they have created a super structure that prevents you from exercising X right. Tell them, and request your remedy. I have no idea what you have said...
    It can be made to sound much more complicated than it is. Within a few sentences I was asking whether Cheryl Marie had been to the Secretary of State gathering the oaths of office for the alleged justices of the Michigan Supreme Court. If there is no bonding, then they will do what is best for the public policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    There is nothing wrong with forming religious or secular societies. Declaration of Trust and Trust Agreement does the trick. For example, perhaps one creates an association connected to an existing Church. We can clearly see Law Societies. All are subject to Law.

A Deed of Declaration creates a body politic subject to Law. I do not believe the right of free association has been revoked.

Cheryl Marie, we are in accord.

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter [...] which is [...]. The Lord said to him, "James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.'

=====

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite [benefit] Yehovah, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy father that hath bought [redeemed] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?

=====

We cannot deny the foolishness and folly:

Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set(up) themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yehovah, and against his anointed, saying,

Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

=====

And we find transcendence in PI 3:14

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

======

When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]." '[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

======

Is not Egypt a base nation to this day? Returning to that which was "setup".

======

But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."
    I am thinking you know the depth of what you write. These books are a real game-changer about the Bible Story. Not that they make your collations and parables any less wonderful lessons about life.

The Bible Story I was taught holds that all humanity was wiped out by the Flood. However at Numbers 13:33 we find the NEPHALIM still around and thriving in Canaan. Moreover we find these folks, all the X-ites - Hitites, Jebusites etc were Hebrews. EBER is derived from crossing over (the Jordan). The Israelites were one family/tribe of Hebrews. When you begin viewing the Bible as a history of cloning, early genetic engineering, it all becomes very clear.

Name:  Researches Books.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  391.8 KB

Genesis 6 tells us quite clearly that the NEPHALIM are the Sons of God.

It is easily deduced since Abram was half-brother to Sarai, both fathered by Terah of Ur, in Chaldea (Kuwait) that there is no chance that bloodline would survive more than a few generations. The Bible tells how contracting for "eternal life" Abram added 77 years and Sarai added 35 refreshing her womb. At 91 though, nobody can expect her to be so foxy that Abram's lies to Pharaoh hold up. That is editing but clearly says Sarai laid with Pharaoh. Then Abram sent her to Abimolech and he discovered her already pregnant from Pharaoh. So that was a merger (PENDRAGON) between Chaldean and Egyptian bloodlines and DNA. The Israelites.

This means the Israelites were bandits, selected by YHWH (YEHOWAH) to burgle all that gold acquired by Joseph - another cloning operation. Remember how Israel (Jacob) held Joseph special but his brothers despised him? The same thing happened (PENDRAGON) with David and Jesse, and his brothers before Samuel; who was in turn child trafficking for a genetic merger with Hannah and Elkhanan - by Eli, the high priest. Not just David running to the shewbread to breakthrough a warrior-priest army but Eli raised Samuel in the Temple at Shiloh, eating shewbread and breathing QETORET (Temple Incense) to activate ESP. Samuel was in direct mental communication with YHWH at puberty.

Many records show this substance - the manna - to be cakes made up of monotomic gold and myrrh and frankincense. This is some pretty strong evidence Jesus was a PENDRAGON too, a BRANCH from David. But something very scientific is a description from a reputed archaeologist whose best guess at what it was is incorrect. Meaning he is describing what he experienced completely unbiased:

Name:  Researches Books Sinai p99.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  572.4 KB

This casts a new light on the identity of the Jew. Nebuchadnezzar had all the Israelite men castrated. They were caregivers for Nebuchadnezzar's harem. But it looks like Nebuchadnezzar was wise about recombinant DNA and passed the women around to Darius and Cyrus with the plan all along to put his seed, the Jew, back into Jerusalem as TIRSHATHA.

P.S. This is what I mean about Abraham being the patriarch of the Arab Nations - Hagar and Ishmael. But Senusret II is the Pharaoh who is patriarch of the Israelites and Jews.

https://youtu.be/JhJrUz3_C24?t=1843
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-27-19 at 07:24 PM.

David Merrill,

You might look at THE DRAGON LEGACY. Chapter 1.

Click the Book and LOOK INSIDE. Scroll Down. Surprise!

My skin is still pliable and able to receive new wine! Grin.

======

Michael Joseph an individualized ego had a beginning formed by society and forged into my belief. But the truth is I AM which means I AM everything. At my center there is stillness which begs for understanding but just can't seem to actually know. But when I sit in the center, I feel connected to everything. So I perceive the clouds, the wind, the sun and realize they are as I AM. Then I see: " He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end."

Like Bob sang "every need has an ego to feed." To sit in the center is to be absent need. Even still we may find the peace of Christ, but we may not actually know God. For how can we know the infinite? So our mind fails, it is as the poet Emily Dickenson wrote:

This World is not Conclusion.
    A Species stands beyond -
    Invisible, as Music -
    But positive, as Sound -
    It beckons, and it baffles -
    Philosophy, dont know -
    And through a Riddle, at the last -
    Sagacity, must go -
    To guess it, puzzles scholars -
    To gain it, Men have borne
    Contempt of Generations
    And Crucifixion, shown -
    Faith slips - and laughs, and rallies -
    Blushes, if any see -
    Plucks at a twig of Evidence -
    And asks a Vane, the way -
    Much Gesture, from the Pulpit -
    Strong Hallelujahs roll -
    Narcotics cannot still the Tooth
    That nibbles at the soul.

"Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

============

Explaining an allegory - merely one outworking in the Archetypes. Reference to Scriptural-Truth.com

Question: Why did the Lord allow Satan to kill naive Sarah? Did she do something wrong? or SAY something wrong kinda harsh no?

Answer: The various rods, or canons are tested "overnight," which is the 2,000 years. When the Rod, or Canon is dug up from the ground the next morning (the Millennium,) after having been bound up with the others (i.e. other canons,) it is chosen because it has fruit on it. The fruit is the fulfillment of all the prophecies contained within the Scriptures finally come to pass, able to be understood at last. So the 2nd Testament is barren, just as Sarah was, but the Holy Spirit does bear in her old age. We shall also be given power over the nations to rule them with a rod of iron. The term "Canon" is the same term used for reed, or rod. The reed that was like unto a rod was used to measure this city, but that court which was without is not measured because it is not subject to the canon. That second symbolic item, which was Aaron's rod, had to do with the Christian canon. Aaron, the Levitical high priest, is also a type of Jesus, who is our true high priest....

Jesus promises those of us that overcome that 3rd symbolic item in the ark of the covenant -- the hidden manna, or Hidden Scriptures; to be made a pillar (John, who's being held back by Jesus until his 2nd coming,) just as the Jews (James) & Christians (Peter); to be given a new white stone (The one that was rejected, which is to become the cornerstone, or the third & final testament,) that "Morning Star" that arises in our hearts, & bunch of others that have to do with our new identity in Christ.

This news was too wonderful for her flesh [consciousness] to accept after having been through the despair of thinking she was dead, so it failed her, even as our flesh was not able to accommodate such a great and surpassing truth. Someday soon we will see it, and we will experience the joy of the resurrection of the Logos. Then that heavenly New Jerusalem will descend, the Elect, or the sons of John will join James & Peter, the Jews & Christians as that "third Pillar." That Sarah, or the covenant of Grace, that Jerusalem that is above had to die for joy is kind of indicating to us that what that Grace has to offer us is too joyful & too wonderful for us to accept. That Grace was quenched by our tendency to see that which is "below," or in other words in the flesh. It is glory to see Jesus able to still the winds & the waves. It is his surpassing glory that allows us to see Jesus (I AM the Great Savior) also as the Logos stilling the infiltrators (waves) and false doctrines (winds).

======

Be honest - what do we really know? Consider that Abraham is Father Time - reference the mini series THE PRISONER. He is Time, She is Space. With reference to the Cube and the circumnambulation of it 7 times counter-clockwise. Is this not escaping Time? Is not New Jerusalem, Sarah? Is not She a CUBE 12x12x12. Speaking to dimensions, you know. But understanding that I really know very little - almost nothing.

With best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-27-19 at 10:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is certainly enough to make my head spin, alright.
    Did you look inside to find the Dragon Court?

Did you look inside to find the Dragon Court?
    I found a comment by TWYMAN:

Name:  Tracy TWYMAN comment about GARDNER.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  391.4 KB

I have no interest in defending the Dragon Court. I do not see it on trial. It is what it is and according to GARDNER is simply fulfilling a mission to protect a certain genealogy; a certain contrived strain of DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I found a comment by TWYMAN:

Name:  Tracy TWYMAN comment about GARDNER.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  391.4 KB

I have no interest in defending the Dragon Court. I do not see it on trial. It is what it is and according to GARDNER is simply fulfilling a mission to protect a certain genealogy; a certain contrived strain of DNA.
    keep looking and you will find more.

I scanned through on the word "Dragon".

My skin is still pliable and able to receive new wine! Grin.
    That is a rare quality Brother! I was relieved upon the second glance to find the connection between GARDNER and DE VERE were nothing more than chat room rumors. It would appear some might become entrepreneurs on any little thing?

I certainly expect Christians and Jews alike will be declaring GARDNER suspect. Like The Lost Tomb of Jesus by CAMERON though, we find the more vicious critics never looked at the work they criticize. The new wine is indeed tasty but it taints the old wine with a sense of commercial priestcraft.

All the details fit nicely into physics and law. But one - I believe the meteorite that has salted the Dead Sea with monatomic gold was too ancient for credible historical geologists to acknowledge. As in while the tectonic plates were still plastic. I have studied a little and know of no instances where one (Africa) rising will cause the edge of the other (Asia) to sink. I believe credible tests were done and reported to Laurence. This explains the "vortex" of Sedona too. Highward starfire.

I am already into the GARDNER Bloodline book and it is in agreement with history. He is tracing down bloodline. What there is about heritage I have yet to discover.

Looking into the snippet by de Vere:

Name:  de VERE on GARDNER.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  300.8 KB

Thanks for the lead MJ. I can watch for authenticity better now.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-28-19 at 05:51 PM.

Cheryl Marie wrote:

What I get that Florida Man is seeking is connection with the legal duty owing by the Secretary of State as to acknowledging his exercise of unencumbered inherent authority over his living-estate. What I mean by “unencumbered” is that his energy is not pledged to the use of persons within the Federal Reserve System wherein that pledge is governed. I presume Florida Man does not endorse the private credit of the Fed.
    I doubt that Florida Man is demanding lawful money. He will be laying many of his points down soon, after exposure here.

The third person condescending attitude put me off. Since he peppered the website with the standard arguments I call Patriot Mythology, I let that say what it says about a typical point in our journey. Especially removing the plate from the State vehicle, that was twanging an off-chord with me, I admit.

I believe this website is by far the best example of productive treaty. Can we start with my layman definition of the Internet?

A widely shared interactive computer program.
    I utilized the Russians for a conduit to execute the first successfully executed restructure of the US in bankruptcy. I needed a businessman, not a President to do this. Donald John TRUMP is in the Oval Office as an impenetrable trust indenture. Nobody can impeach a President if he is in fact, not a President but everybody stays out of my way trying - genius!

The 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 is primarily for use in consulates, where it becomes difficult to decide which law is to be of use settling a dispute. Are You Lost at C? was the vehicle to prompt Wiley Young DANIEL, a pretend Denver federal judge into remanding a NOFTL back to Colorado, as a consulate in treaty, in international law. The Internet Research Agency and Concord Management spent millions gathering the living email addresses and for human hands to register them here. I was rotating the bot-control strategy every week or so and enjoying a world tour of IP locations. Once these people were set up as consulate in the club they were all saying Hillary is bad, and Donald is good.

But a lot of proxy servers came out of China. I would grab the IP and take a trip to Russia and China, among all the other places around the world. If I search the Members addresses about 1/10 of them are ending in "XXX.RU" - Russia. None end "XXX.CN" but the IP locator takes me to China, mostly Beijing.

The Key being Saving to Suitors CLUB!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-31-19 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Correct Key Codes for Russia and China

This from the 1st Chapter - 1st page:

Dragon Court.pdf

Look carefully at the symbols on the seal. There is one you may notice right off.