Seems as if this section could use some up-to-date postings about traveling in a private capacity upon public roadways, and what to do if you are accosted by a policy enforcer.

My suggestions:

1) Statutes are based upon jurisdiction, and require consent. You consent by admitting to being a subject and/or by maintaining a "vehicle registration" or "drivers license". So the first step is to get rid of your vehicle registration and understand that it is NOT a vehicle, but your private property.

2) Remove the "license plate" and replace it with something, or nothing at all. Personally, I'd suggest getting a custom plate off ebay that appears to be similar to a state-issued plate...but if asked about it, it is simply a decoration/accessory for your private property. DO NOT call it a license plate because it is not.

3) It is probably a good idea to cover the chassis identification codes "VIN" numbers commonly located on the inside of the left-front door jamb and on the bottom-left of the windshield.

4) You do not need to identify yourself to the policy enforcer, nor do you need to speak much. I would suggest limiting the dialog to the following statements:

"I am not for hire, and I am not a citizen or resident of this state or the united states."
(Why: Establishes that you are not participiting in a regulatable activity AND you are not in their jurisdiction)

"This is not a vehicle, this is my private property."
(Why: Establishes that your car, truck, motorcycle, or whatever means of mobility is PROPERTY and thus subject to the processes outlined by the 4th and 5th amendment of the Constitution; if they break your windows after doing this, you have a very good reason to sue both the policy enforcer and the entire force for criminal violations in common law)

"I will not identify myself unless I am being suspected of a crime."
(Why: All statutory jurisdictions require your consent, no matter how little, for them to proceed with charges against you. As a non-driver, and not-for-hire, non-citizen, non-resident you have absolutely ZERO obligation to ID yourself at a traffic stop)

If they say: "Please step out of the vehicle" then DON'T because you ARE NOT in a vehicle.
Respond by saying, "I will not abandon my private property."
(Why: If you step out of the vehicle, you are acknowledging that it is a "vehicle" and thus subject to statutory jurisdiction. Assert that it is your private property and do not exit it. If you are on a motorcycle, do not dismount.)

You need not say anything else and do not show them anything. Do not engage in small talk. Do not volunteer ANY information, and DO NOT agree with or "understand" anything they may suggest to you. Keep your doors locked and your window opened enough to speak, but not enough to give the donut gobbler a clear view into your car or truck.

They may detain you for a while, but as long as you do not ID yourself (and you do not have to regardless of what any statutes say) they cannot manufacture a controversy against you and charge you with anything.

If you are arrested, never ID yourself and do not submit to fingerprints or fill out any forms. Why should you? The entire "show" is designed to intimidate you into consenting to their jurisdiction. At most, demand a verified complaint and nothing more. Eventually they will have to let you go.