The right to travel doctrine is non-productive for the traveler The U.S. Attorney's Office represents the United States in federal cases, meaning they arise from federal law created by Congress. Speeding is that State or Federal These cases are heard in federal courthouses throughout the country How does one get in a Federal Court if its not in WASHINGTON DC a postal code. State and local prosecutors (whether the district attorney, county/city prosecutor, or the state attorney general’s office not a federal proceeding ), by contrast, represent the state for cases arising under state law, created by each state legislature. Occasionally, federal and state law may overlap in a certain area, allowing both federal and state prosecutors to pursue the case. Theres the Rub take a statutory case like speeding Commerce Clause. The Commerce Clause describes an enumerated power listed in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3). The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes." a federal offense, you may be tried and convicted in both a state and federal court. So standing to use the federal law in a state court does your DA got it or did u give him it the NAME is federal property are your a federal employee in a state court . put a plate and insurance on everything and avoid any notice and offer of speeding in the 72hr dispute clerk window oh thats not in the system yet well this is my first and last appearance on the offer in red there in the red now 3 copies one for the chief and state DA on or before appearance date its in the system when the informant drags it down to the clerk you cant expect the guy or gal to bring it down they just keep offering speechless speeders the offer. A bench warrant is issued for failing to appear well thats impossible when the chief sent me a letter with the same offer again the clerk isnt sending me the offer again she is the one that knows a second appearance isnt possible . Court house frolics Take a Man with a Gun thats plenty jurisdiction especially when he has a license to kill. I certainly have no explanation but plenty experience in jurisdictional direction. It goes one way on the roadside for one obligatory reason the vessel = u the vehicle theirs and passengers are state? Commerce Clause in a identity crisis they got a NAME and RE-VENUE = COMMERCE = offer https://youtu.be/hW9cCWm53H4 The Fugs