Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sumerian Swindle, and The Monsters of Babylon

So qualifying any jew is rabbinical designated just for another jew. but acting like a jew is the best one can expect from another jew Israel and Holocaust are jewish things. Things that have become bigger than judaism #1 is money Many people have suffered but not for judaism but the lack of it. According to Torah law, a person's Jewishness is not a matter of life-style or self-perception: one may be totally unaware of one's Jewishness and still be a Jew, or one may consider himself Jewish and observe all the precepts of the Torah and still not be a Jew.To be or not to be a person jewing up your day God respects no persons So he doesn't blame any persons just the Acts of that person.

I think it much easier explained through gold, monatomic in microcosm and metal in the macrocosm. The leads to the pyramidal neuron architectures can be stimulated to near superconductivity from gold easily.

But thank you for the delightful reading! That is a great collection of original thought and quotation - and I am accustomed to your not designating which is which by now.

My point is that doping the DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid with monotomic noble transition elements (formerly) metals brings the strands (double helix) to a hyperluminescence and charge compression generating gravity. First control the weather, then it will come. I AM it. So what happens is elevated communication among the interior walls of the suprachiasmatic nucleus (cerebral cortex) and this corresponds through a brain trust into the gold, much of it the same gold Joseph hoarded into Egypt's treasury, some of it stolen by family ISRAEL and ground to monatomic powder and utilized to stir up great trouble to the wonderful Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites etc. breeding ESP enhanced warrior-priests.

Then I express all that through the Chinese purchase of treasury bonds, buying up our national debt until we reach critical mass of the Chinese sputtering that gold and etching it into the communications architecture of the server farms and data silos worldwide.

So I am having some trouble seeing Moses as inspired. The glimpse he got of "God" was a rear view of gigantic and elongated skull freak Elul KADOL, who knew that if Moses detected it was just a freak he was looking at, then he would have to kill Moses.

So again, thanks! I see about three hours of work in those posts. Maybe it comes to you more quickly.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-19-19 at 08:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    a group of people tracing lineage to the Fertile Crescent.
    You do realize ... the Fertile Crescent stretches from Point O' Woods, Fire Island to Northeast Harbor, Maine.

Name:  FertileCrescent.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  327.9 KB

exiles on main street "Great wealth" denotes more than just physical wealth. It also refers to the great spiritual wealth they acquired there. Egypt was a place of extremes. Although the lowest place on Earth morally, it also was a powerful intellectual and spiritual center. The purpose of the Jews being there was to isolate and remove all of the sparks of good that were buried within the 49 "gates" of impurity.a brain trust into the gold, much of it the same gold Joseph hoarded into Egypt's treasury for his This was the true "great wealth" for which the Jewish people descended. And this was the reason they could not leave until it was accumulated.Its know semitism the business end of wandering Judean chemically enriched with one true and ultimate purpose of a Spirit in exile is to live in the world, with all of the difficulties that involves, and to imbue it with some commandments that are found in that "great wealth", we will merit immediately the final redemption An insolent individual…is essentially a non-entity…a person Moe had a hell of a time turning his dirt into gold. 40yrs long walk home. Fascinating It was in the spirit of Joseph's essence [i.e. his bones], which had been brought out of Egypt by Moses himself, Joe Dirt or gold dust The greater wealth

So far no proof for the first sin has been found anywhere in Babylonian or Assyrian literature.No mystery there. If it was ever permissable to speak of a fall, it would be a fall of the gods not of man. (Babylonians) Cicero has said with reference to the poets of Greece and Rome: "The poets have represented the gods as inflamed by anger and maddened by lust, and have displayed to our gaze their wars and battles, their fights and wounds, their hatreds, ENMITIES and quarrels, their births and deaths, their complaints and lamentations, the utter and unbridled license of their passions, (monatomic powder utilized to stir up great trouble) their adulteries and imprisonments, their unions with human beings and the birth of mortal progeny from an immortal parent." How could such gods possibly be expected to create something morally perfect? Yes, it was with the blood of of such gods that man was created! Since all the gods were evil by nature and since Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites etc. breeding ESP. man was formed with their blood, man of course inherited their evil nature.Making peace with your enemies can be pragmatic and lasting; making peace by ignoring their enmity is foolish and sterile.So enmity and monatomic seed powder Like MJ and them internal wolves? "Narru, king from of old, the creator of mankind; gigantic Zulummar, who pinched off their clay; and lady Mama, the queen, who fashioned them, have presented to mankind perverse speech, lies and untruth they presented to them forever." Man, consequently, was created evil and was evil from his very beginning. How then, could he fall? The idea that man fell from a state of moral perfection does not fit into the system or systems of Babylonian speculation." The Babylonian position was that man was a sinner because he was made in the image of sinner-gods. The Hebrews had a problem however, in portraying God as righteous and man being made in God's image, how to account for man being a rebellious murdering sinner instead of being righteous like God? They proposed that -at first- Adam was without sin, after all he was made in God's image and God was without sin! Then Eve & Adam rebelled against God's command:Ladies before Gents "Do not eat, you will die!" and this act made man into a sinner and rebel Eve just became chattel .'Babylonian Theodicy' is written in a dialogue form between two men. (Pick one and feed it accordingly) Metaphors and Madness did we really need to write all this shit down. Having fun with guilt what page u on Gringo

Banned
    DC is challenging the ruling on the field of an incomprehensible post.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    DC is challenging the ruling on the field of an incomprehensible post.
    Intriguing pun!

“To trifle with the vocabulary which is the vehicle of social intercourse is to tamper with the currency of human intelligence,”“He who would violate the sanctities of his Mother Tongue would invade the recesses of the paternal till without remorse.”But the plight of any dictionary-writer is the inherent fluidity of language, which is the pun-trepreneur’s delight. Post or Pun its just currency of that DC till The last thing i would enjoy is a human intelligence Human intelligence is the intellectual prowess of humans, which is marked by complex cognitive feats and high levels of motivation and self-awareness. A great fight resides in every Human good versus evil who will win whomever is versed pardon the pun i am not yet human

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    “To trifle with the vocabulary which is the vehicle of social intercourse is to tamper with the currency of human intelligence,”“He who would violate the sanctities of his Mother Tongue would invade the recesses of the paternal till without remorse.”But the plight of any dictionary-writer is the inherent fluidity of language, which is the pun-trepreneur’s delight. Post or Pun its just currency of that DC till The last thing i would enjoy is a human intelligence Human intelligence is the intellectual prowess of humans, which is marked by complex cognitive feats and high levels of motivation and self-awareness. A great fight resides in every Human good versus evil who will win whomever is versed pardon the pun i am not yet human
    God I enjoy reading your posts!

What stuck on the inside of my face was Sumerian Ostraca, the font I chose to write out the Law. Easier reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-21-19 at 06:51 PM.

LAW

Land
    Air
    Water

To be swept off the Land is AWful
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!