Thread: The Sumerian Swindle, and The Monsters of Babylon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Name:  ENKI and ENLIL.jpg
Views: 2088
Size:  29.5 KB
    A couple of observations: I notice in both glyphs that there is one who is sitting on the cube. This one is clearly as master who has conquered space/time. In ENKI we see that the Moon is shown this to me indicates that this initiate is laying the foundation by raising up seed every 29.5 days. Which is the proper tithe.

In ENLIL we see that the Master is again one the cube of space/time but in his hand is the serpent raised upon the pole. This indicates that the seed [Jesus] has been anointed [Christened] we can see that the initiate is bringing a woman to work with him in White Trantra [The Great Arcanum A.Z.F.]. These work under the Solar forces in order to light the eternal flame. Said better these wise virgins are putting oil in their lamp so as to meet the bridegroom for marriage.

Therefore, instead of looking at the foregoing as two brothers, I see these as two states of development. In one the foundation is being laid in the other the temple is being built.

The Cube can also represent the cross. 3 in the horizontal and 4 in the vertical. 3 for circle and 4 for square. We can easily see now the goal is to circle the square. The master sits on the cube. Therefore the master is immortal. Therefore the master shown is a "son of God" - with the salvation of the body, soul and spirit.

Abraham was neither Israelite or Hebrew. He was Chaldean.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-11-19 at 07:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!