Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
Yes, the anti-Jew sentiment predates Hitler, at least in Germany. Recall the treatise Von den Jüden und iren Lügen written by Martin Luther, of all people. Hard to explain such hatred of a group of people tracing lineage to the Fertile Crescent.

Merrill for Bundeskanzler!
I chuckled when I figured out what you mean.

This really unravels the Bible Story and with a lot of emotional twists and turns for me. Jesus was Idumean, and also a son of God - as in son of Cain. But Cain is Kin, is King. The Israelites clamored for the Anunnaki leadership to return over them when they cried to YHWH for a King. Jesus as son of God means he was of the old Bloodline.

This was the successful mission of the Dragon Court. The NEPHALIM were the long-lived giants - gigantism with elongated skullcaps for genetically engineered genius. This was a difficult posture to maintain as it passed through mitochondrial DNA. David slew Goliath - literally true or not, represents the passing of the gigantism. David was of a different mother - genetically engineered to preserve the ancient sons of Cain. King (Cain) David.

So it is difficult not to point at the Jews but just the same it is obvious that they are Nebuchadnezzar's victims here. The Book of Daniel tells us that they knew about castration so we can certainly accept it fact that the men were all castrated, if allowed to take care of Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and Cyrus' harem at all. So they did it again. And not only that, this was 2,520 years ago that we had a major Constitutional conversion; see Nehemiah 10.

This is the Jubilee. And the End of the (TWEA) War after the 153 years (2016).

Name:  Jim on a survey quote.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  408.3 KB

April 15, 1861 was the formal declaration. But that is over and we are restructured. Thank Chancellor Dave!

PENDRAGON.