I should explain some foundation.

As I am reading several books at once on Mesopotamian history, a while back I began to form an understanding of worship. It is derived from a term, Work-Ship. It is something new to me, this idea. Picture an entire culture of men and women engaged in a different god-forming, religion. This one is to dedicate quite a bit of community effort into elevating the monarchy into spiritual, mental and intellectual ascension. Cultivating leadership and when they begin to influence the mental state of State, they become as gods - deity.

They worked together, these leaders with the goal of bettering the beneficiary - humanity.

Name:  Mt Sarabit plant.jpg
Views: 1700
Size:  272.0 KB

The Sarabit manna factory shows a library of many leaders and many of these sarcophagi remain empty even though there are no signs of tomb raid. The university concept, teaching the nomadic tribes about agriculture, masonry, carpentry, materials, irrigation etc. prospered and was cherished until Enlil Kurgal, El Shaddai who was known as YHWH became the "jealous" god and created the Flood of invading cultures. He had or has a much smaller manna fabrication plant, in Arabia.

Name:  Sinai in Arabia.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  46.5 KB

Please understand that I have met and spoken with the "founder" of this discovery - that Sinai is actually located in Arabia, just like the Bible says. Robert CORNUKE.

Name:  Bob CORNUKE 6 11 11.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  227.7 KB

Like shown earlier, the Mt Sarabit discovery was excavated in 1904-1905 and the manna hoard there was destroyed. The exotic matter is yet to be properly characterized and I speculate wildly here. From the parts of the record I believe though, I feel that I have answered some of the major questions that come up.

These early gods were men of a protected bloodline, protected by the Dragon Sovereignty, which is Cain (King). When Israel begged Samuel for a King, they were asking to be ruled by these Anunnaki (again). This explains why the Bible tells us that Abraham coupled with Hagar (producing Ishmael) but not with Sarah. He contracted with Melchizedek through three angels and took Sarah into Egypt so that Pharaoh coupled with her producing Isaac.

However that is clearly different than the religious Bible Story we hear at chuch.

My point is about God-Forming. We are compelled by the Laws of Moses adopted at Nehemiah 10 to be shorting ourselves of the priestly benefits of everlasting life and renewal of mind. It is a patriarchal monotheistic doctrine by one of the Sons of God (sons of Cain) who rebelled and warred against anybody getting in His way. Maybe the Lesson is that this will lead to your own destruction - conquer and devour.

Name:  Sinai in Arabia Galatians 4-25.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  166.8 KB

The Bible tells us that Jesus was Son of God. Compare to Genesis Chapter 6.