Thread: Wonderful Shungite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I like your style. How can an Estate exist outside of Kingdom? For all Estates flow from the Titular Head of the Throne. Since England as vassal to Rome [renting the Crown] subjects all of her plantations to the same contract. Domestically speaking there is sovereignty but internationally speaking the debtor is slave or subject to the lender. And since England she rents her Crown - well enough said.
    Wonderful. Christians so often forget or never even realize that Paul was first and foremost Roman. The genealogy is linked thru Claudia Rufina. When I have time I will search this through GARDNER's books but I understand that the King of Britain was expunged from the record, but he was Eusubius in 2 TImothy 4:21. The intention was his name be forgotten and sure enough, it is not coming to mind - maybe King RUFINA? Rome after the conquest changed it to Eusubius. He was still the king, but now was a Roman king, a vassal king. So Paul went home to England as a Roman citizen. England was a vassal of Rome.

I think a suitor told me about this but he might be a member here too.

P.S. Here are some more Keys. Pudens is mentioned in the same Bible verse.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-01-19 at 03:49 AM.