Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Shungite

This graphic might help tie things together between the dodecahedron and the buckyball.

Name:  brainwavecompression.gif
Views: 311
Size:  51.6 KB

When thinking of Fibonacci 5 and 13 are significant. 4 ratchets within a dodecahedron lead to the 5th being the next "octave" or dimension. The same with 12 ratchets leading to the 13th being the next "octave".
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-25-19 at 06:00 PM.

In "Fields of Form"...
    Deviations are lawless. The progression goes international as the USA is no more than a plantation of the Crown (awarded the right of internal revenue taxation by Revolutionary War). Parliament sanctions the bond-dodging.

Name:  OATH_Bigalo.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  132.0 KB

Mr. BIGELOW complies with the law when he swore in.

Name:  Form of Oath 1984.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  120.5 KB

But Parliament changed the law.

Name:  Form of Oath Canada.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  136.8 KB

Notice how BIGELOW takes license to rule with partiality. Simple, who cares if he updates his oath? The funny thing is Parliament seems not to care. But Parliament cared enough to implement the word "impartial in 1995 and BIGELOW has been ruling with his new license ever since. - The clerk selecting BIGELOW for cases that require partiality.

Strategic bond-dodging!

Interestingly the Crown has no standing in Canada too - except that Canada is once again a plantation.

Name:  Crown has no Standing_Page_1.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  301.9 KB

Name:  Crown has no Standing_Page_8.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  410.8 KB

The perfection of the dodecahedra ratcheting within a Buckyball with a manna (highward spin exotic matter) atom embedded within it is that the occlusions to the pattern correspond to activated regions designing the organs of the human (Image of I AM) form. So deviations from form, like BIGELOW are cancerous to proper organ function.

Doping the ends of the DNA with superconductive doped Buckyballs increase the communication to the point where as one Buckyball can repeatedly crumble the deviations and fix the tune.

Name:  music Edgar CAYCE quote.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  16.4 KB

Name:  musical dodecahera art.png
Views: 282
Size:  950.4 KB

See the attached Rectification of Judiciary - first, Colorado where the fiat began in America and second, The Crown. Note how the stipulation to abide in the state constitution has been revoked for the Trustees.

Name:  Form of Oath bill HB 18-1138 Colorado 7 24 18 passed TRUSTEE.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  246.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Let me show you the order of the boiling points instilling manna in the elite shungite.

Furthermore:

Name:  autonomic nervous system metals boiling point.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  558.9 KB

Measuring a man's wealth:

Name:  wealth elite shungite.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  542.7 KB

Substituting the asteroid belt for God, or maybe Law/Math I wonder if as a planet made of metal might actually become explosive and shatter itself to bits like that.

Name:  Asteroid Belt.png
Views: 299
Size:  34.6 KB

As I further speculate that the ratcheted sputter of noble transition metals composes the Fibonacci sequence throughout life, but most basically in the human form, mathematically, if maybe some divine force might have formed the asteroid belt. I read an interesting book by Dan BROWN - Origin. The premise that shakes religious faith is that energy must form negentropy given enough time. This is truly an intriguing thought to add. So what might have been in the alleged metal planetoid that fragmented it so?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    See the attached Rectification of Judiciary - first, Colorado where the fiat began in America and second, The Crown. Note how the stipulation to abide in the state constitution has been revoked for the Trustees.
    You might be new here so that the Territory of Colorado history is lost in years-old threads. Colorado began as a war chest formed by BUCHANNAN and inherited by LINCOLN on the eve of the Civil War. The Territorial Governor GILPIN was a venerated Mason who issued notes for paying the Union soldiers.

Name:  Form of Oath bill HB 18-1138 Colorado 7 24 18 passed TRUSTEE.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  246.0 KB

My point this post is that the stipulation about pursuant to the state constitution is redundant. CO Rev Stat ยง 24-12-101 (2016) says the official will be abiding in the constitutions.

https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/defau...18a_sl_088.pdf

24-12-101. Form of oath or affirmation for public office - requirements for
    oath or affirmation. (1) Whenever anyWHEN A person isrequired to take an oath
    OR AFFIRMATION before he THE PERSON enters upon the discharge of any A PUBLIC
    office OR position, or business or on any other lawful occasion, it is lawful for any
    person employed to administer the oath to administer it in the following form: The
    person swearing, with his hand uplifted, shall swear "by the everliving God" THE
    FORM OF THE OATH OR AFFIRMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

I [NAME], DO [SELECT SWEAR OR AFFIRM] THAT I WILL SUPPORT THE
    CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF
    COLORADO,AND THE LAWS OFTHE STATE OF COLORADO,AND WILL FAITHFULLY
    PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE OFFICE OF [NAME OF OFFICE OR POSITION] UPON
    WHICH I AM ABOUT TO ENTER TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.
    It is within the oath of office and now that it is corrected, the form of oath, it is unnecessary to assert the bonding is to the constitution in the legislature. But this would provide that the Secretary of State must be rejecting any and all oaths that are deviant in form.

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019_Page_2.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  309.7 KB

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019_Page_3.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  226.5 KB

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019 s.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  470.2 KB

There you have the indictment. The Secretary of State is where you go to buy a copy of the annotated and current state constitution. The Custodian. Yet the same official is keeping record of deviant oaths? The point is that when order becomes deviant from form, it is disease - cancer.

Also, my point is that albeit we may see it as very slow, this is the first forward progress (2016 Jubilee) we have had in judicial oversight in over 153 years.

This is how buckyballs heal cancer. They remind the DNA how it is supposed to be. - What it is supposed to look like.

I once heard the folks in the dessert were given manna or Maize Manna was the supernatural food God gave to the Israelites during their 40-year wandering in the desert. ... Manna is also known in the Bible as the "bread of heaven," "corn of heaven," "angel's food," and "spiritual meat. So the good angels were organic and green giants jacob and the beanstalks you mean corn eating gold before monsanto just a Maize no matter whose boiling or creaming corn. This is a scripted scene outta Life of Brian Well, Brian,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

BRIAN: I never thought he was.

MANDY: Now, none of your cheek! He was a Roman, Brian. He was a centurion in the Roman army.

BRIAN: You mean... you were raped?

MANDY: Well, at first, yes.

BRIAN: Who was it?

MANDY: Heh. Nortius Maximus his name was. Hmm. Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. (As much gold as I could eat.} Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.

BRIAN: The bastard!

MANDY: Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.

BRIAN: I'm not a Roman, Mum, and I never will be! I'm a Kike! A Yid! A Hebe! A Hook-nose! I'm Kosher, Mum! I'm a Red Sea Pedestrian, and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I once heard the folks in the dessert were given manna or Maize Manna was the supernatural food God gave to the Israelites during their 40-year wandering in the desert. ... Manna is also known in the Bible as the "bread of heaven," "corn of heaven," "angel's food," and "spiritual meat. So the good angels were organic and green giants jacob and the beanstalks you mean corn eating gold before monsanto just a Maize no matter whose boiling or creaming corn. This is a scripted scene outta Life of Brian Well, Brian,... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

BRIAN: I never thought he was.

MANDY: Now, none of your cheek! He was a Roman, Brian. He was a centurion in the Roman army.

BRIAN: You mean... you were raped?

MANDY: Well, at first, yes.

BRIAN: Who was it?

MANDY: Heh. Nortius Maximus his name was. Hmm. Promised me the known world he did. I was to be taken to Rome, House by the Forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. (As much gold as I could eat.} Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.

BRIAN: The bastard!

MANDY: Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.

BRIAN: I'm not a Roman, Mum, and I never will be! I'm a Kike! A Yid! A Hebe! A Hook-nose! I'm Kosher, Mum! I'm a Red Sea Pedestrian, and proud of it!
    For now, I am focused on the Sovereign and Independent City of London - The Square Mile. The Crown. Quoting a Canadian official in an email...

The RCMP LAYS INFORMATION THE CLERK FILES A COMPLAINT A SUMMONS OR PROMISE TO APPEAR IS ISSUED OR A WARRANT .THE PROVINCE HIRES RCMP BECAUSE THEY ARE FEDERAL AND THIS ENABLES THE CRIMINAL CODE " THE CROWN HAS WHAT?

The Crown has no investigative powers in Canada so if you have evidence you wish the Crown to consider in determining whether the charge is to proceed, that would need to be given to the investigating police agency who would then forward it to the Crown. Further, the matter will be proceeding by summary conviction and therefore the matter will be dealt with by a provincial court judge. Thanks
    This opens the Bank of England for business.

America is a plantation that won the right of internal revenue taxation by Revolutionary War. It is all there in the genes.

(As much gold as I could eat.) MISJOINDER, NON-JOINDER AND PARTIES INCORRECTLY
    NAMED
    Proceeding not to be Defeated
    5.04 (1) No proceeding shall be defeated by reason of the misjoinder or
    non-joinder of any party and the court may, in a proceeding,
    determine the issues in dispute so far as they affect the rights of
    the parties to the proceeding and pronounce judgment without
    prejudice to the rights of all persons who are not parties.
    Adding, Deleting or Substituting Parties
    (2) At any stage of a proceeding the court may by order add, delete
    or substitute a party or correct the name of a party incorrectly
    named, on such terms as are just, unless prejudice would result
    that could not be compensated for by costs or an adjournment.
    Adding Plaintiff or Applicant
    (3) No person shall be added as a plaintiff or applicant unless the
    person's consent is filed. RCMP = QUEEN Crown = Province to consider in determining whether the charge is to proceed + CLERKS complaint docking a complaint , that would need to be given to the investigating police agency who would then forward it to the Crown provincial prosecutions . Parties without standing are the 1/informants 2nd/the Clerks /complainant 3rd/ provincial crowns . The Bruno case asks if its Federal its should be in a federal court Supreme Court of Canada the corporate Court in OTTAWA. The Authority for federal crown resides there and only there. The Clerks Complaint process is done in writing under oath and also under penalty of perjury The bonding is federal the business is provincial . Underlying the fact a provincial Clerk is not a federal clerk RCMP cant submit the criminal complaint in any provincial matter just lay that information under CCC and the Clerk files . Bruno attacks standing If the Oath she took is a provincial one her federal standing is vacant. I am generally speaking of no victim no crime those oaths aren't attainable for reasons i have tried to explain . Dead In law or a corporate Person or its corporate agent = the rcmp the clerk crown judge and Nortius Maximus the fiduciary five. promissory notes and negotiable paper instruments living on paper dead on arrival . Ontario its whose to Discover.