Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wonderful Shungite

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    (As much gold as I could eat.) No person shall be added as a plaintiff or applicant unless the
    person's consent is filed.
    That is what I have been doing - I call it verification of signature - consent.

The party against whom the complaint is made is the defendant;No person shall be added as a plaintiff or applicant (claimants the defendants unless the
    person's consent is filed.) "complainant" denotes the complaining witness in a criminal proceeding.So in civil law cases, a plaintiff is often called a claimant. ... The plaintiff isn't the victim. Depending on the crime, the government entity that has jurisdiction is considered the plaintiff.person's consent is filed. The INFORMANT BELIEVES ON REASONABLE GROUNDS THAT ON 30th DAY OF NOVEMBER 2019 TIME 12PM at or near CITY TORONTO EAST Section of the CCC a violation .under Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or a driving violation Highway Traffic Act. The informants again have a belief on reasonable grounds I can only guess at the grounds being IDENTITY MISJOINDER, NON-JOINDER AND PARTIES INCORRECTLY
    NAMED Consenting to the complaint is a filing affair

Verification on reasonable grounds Me the informant believes the Clerk has added Me to a proceeding as a applicant or applying begging for punishment benefits and JUSTICE = JUST US filed or complaining on myself The Clerk needs a delivering under threat of perjury filing me into a case against my person not even my private legal one the dead bonds giveaway . Taking on her oath as a plaintiff might put the square mile on administrative leave The Queen has no vacant office its her court agents wearing her crown .Her Majesty needs official permission to enter the City of London. Simply because she isn't DEAD just on paper autonomous jurisdiction David Merrill Oath Slayer

The Queen has no vacant office its her court agents wearing her crown.
    In other words, the "Judges" with the DEVIANT oaths are banc tellers. They work for the Crown too, but for the plantation with its right of internal revenue (taxation) granted thru the Revolutionary War.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In other words, the "Judges" with the DEVIANT oaths are banc tellers. They work for the Crown too, but for the plantation with its right of internal revenue (taxation) granted thru the Revolutionary War.
    I like your style. How can an Estate exist outside of Kingdom? For all Estates flow from the Titular Head of the Throne. Since England as vassal to Rome [renting the Crown] subjects all of her plantations to the same contract. Domestically speaking there is sovereignty but internationally speaking the debtor is slave or subject to the lender. And since England she rents her Crown - well enough said.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I like your style. How can an Estate exist outside of Kingdom? For all Estates flow from the Titular Head of the Throne. Since England as vassal to Rome [renting the Crown] subjects all of her plantations to the same contract. Domestically speaking there is sovereignty but internationally speaking the debtor is slave or subject to the lender. And since England she rents her Crown - well enough said.
    Wonderful. Christians so often forget or never even realize that Paul was first and foremost Roman. The genealogy is linked thru Claudia Rufina. When I have time I will search this through GARDNER's books but I understand that the King of Britain was expunged from the record, but he was Eusubius in 2 TImothy 4:21. The intention was his name be forgotten and sure enough, it is not coming to mind - maybe King RUFINA? Rome after the conquest changed it to Eusubius. He was still the king, but now was a Roman king, a vassal king. So Paul went home to England as a Roman citizen. England was a vassal of Rome.

I think a suitor told me about this but he might be a member here too.

P.S. Here are some more Keys. Pudens is mentioned in the same Bible verse.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-01-19 at 03:49 AM.

I found a small piece for a pendant that shows particularly prominent impact ridges. Beautiful! This high carbon 60 mineraloid is truly remarkable. I gave a piece to a cancer researcher at church and she is intuitively rubbing it on her hands in hopes it will restore youthful skin.

This is the sort of thing I am really pioneering. I find it surprising that GARDNER's work is not posthumous Nobel Prize material:

This snippet seems more interesting at the moment.

Notice the burn marks where the ancients redacted black vitriol (sulfuric acid) for the Baghdad Batteries.

Name:  Baghdad battery.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  5.1 KB

Journey on the link above from El Kab, the famous Nile city to the Sinai Peninsula, Hathor Temple and then to Sinai in Arabia of the Bible. Look from the real Mt Sinai across the theatrical burn on the ridge between Mt Sinai and the valley below where the Israelites built their altars.

Name:  altars from Horeb.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  18.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-18-20 at 10:19 AM.