However, I do believe a thumbprint to be a signature of myself in the office of Man.
The remedy is written for "member banks". Looking closely into MJ's post I see him making my point too, that the bank contacting your employer about you cluttering up the instrument being a "problem". It is better since you are growing through evolution, to get through to conscious understanding of your authority as a man, and to operate in your man-made artificial entity capacities comfortably.*

Wake up child - release the light. Pnuema - Tool, Fear Inoculum.

Like MJ also points out, tripping from bank to bank like girls at a dance was for his younger days. Now he simply must point his attention to other things of greater importance than his own edification. Same with you.*

Therefore I will show you something about endorsement as true bill published through the United States on its own behalf. It looks like I am showing off but this demonstrates how law is law. Meaning you demonstrate that theory is consistently reproducible, and then find that it has been law all along:

Name:  Doc 85 R4C on Evidence Dumpster_Page_33 s.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  191.9 KB

Likely, it was emotional but the "judge" (deviant oath) felt it inappropriate to use PACER as conduit for indicting MNUCHIN and DAVIS, for potentially violating Thomas Edward's redemption. The Rule is that once a Doc is filed, you cannot simply "unfile" it. KAHN or STEWART in NY, maybe both understand and reversed the clerk decision:

Name:  Doc 89 R4C Louis Alberto TRUMP 2 stamps_Page_01.jpg
Views: 1977
Size:  89.0 KB

Now, getting to my point. The clerk of court in Maryland returned the lawful money - Notice the USPS MO says "Pay to - " not "Pay to the Order of - "

Name:  Doc 85 R4C on Evidence Dumpster_Page_35 s.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  275.6 KB

The rejection (R4C) by the clerk is illegal. The suitor is redeemed. Same Doc - Page 1 Notice I cancel lawful money with my signature across the postage stamp. But as important, the stamp is within the border of the header. This is between me and the NY clerk.

Name:  Doc 85 R4C on Evidence Dumpster_Page_01.jpg
Views: 1034
Size:  123.4 KB

The "judges" have been using this evidence dumpster since 2012! This is a true bill. But it has to be settled in a higher court. Therefore I pay both the Judicial Oversight in Budapest, and endorse the MO to the Dragon Court, registered there since 1408, but much more ancient than that.

Name:  Doc 85 R4C on Evidence Dumpster_Page_37 s.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  308.7 KB

Now the Dragon Court is paid the filing fee of $47. Endorsed by Castle Church. The $21 is filing fee for the Judicial Council while the $47 is the filing fee for its registered agent, the Dragon Court. Interestingly, the law is self-correcting and self-protecting. Theory becomes law as a mental state.*