Thread: The Front Side of the Instrument

The Front Side of the Instrument

Maybe somebody can cite policy and law about this. I have always thought it kind of obvious but the question keeps coming up. Basically it is about demanding lawful money while writing a check. I have always taught that you would need to have consent of the recipient of the funds. In other words you could stamp the backside non-endorsement if the lawn boy knew about redeeming lawful money, but it would just be letting him use your stamp to make his demand.

From the PM:

Good day,

I am new to the forum. I have been redeeming lawful money now for about two years. I recently tired to buy gold/silver from a company via an ETrade check. I endorsed the front of the check with "lawful money" and it was sent back to me. The money was deducted from my Etrade portfolio account and Im kind of stuck on what to do next. Should I force Etrade to endorse my demand although the money was already deducted or should I talk to the gold bullion company and demand they send me my products? Hope to hear from you soon sir.
    My response:

By putting it on the front of the instrument you are compelling the recipient to redeem lawful money. The company chooses otherwise. It is not your domain to choose whether the company wants redemption or not.

I think if you single strikethrough the lawful money verbiage and send it back to the company, they will send you your gold. Initial the single strikethrough.

I would like to post this conversation on the forums. If I do not mention your member name, is that okay?
    He wrote back:

Yes please feel free to post this. Thank you so much for the reply!

in Russia check cashes you.

Guy has funds potentially stolen and is kind of stuck on what to do next. Too funny. BTW, I buy gold/silver with bitcoin... never a problem.

Banned
    When your first thought after getting stiffed by a dealer is to contact the admin of an internet forum you've never met. Yeah it does sound like the guy is trolling you David.

But for the sake of argument, let's say he's legit. I assume the point of the exercise is to purchase gold/silver with lawful money, with highest title; to own it outright without any claims, liens or encumbrances. A suitor would be writing checks against a lawful money account, an account that contains only lawful money made obvious by the non-endorsed checks deposited into it, the novated signature card, or Notice and Demand on file with the bank (or US Treasury)- "all transactions are demanded in lawful money per 12 USC 411". Therefore if you are buying gold/silver with funds from this account then the escapade with the front of the check is not necessary. You've already made your demand; your work is done. David is right - It is not your domain to choose whether the company wants redemption or not. Maybe the gold/silver dealer happens to enjoy paying taxes that some of us easily avoid by redeeming lawful money.

Yes you can also buy your precious metal with a cryptocurrency (like bitcoin) that has nothing to do with the Federal Reserve or central banking and own it outright. I've done that too.
    Last edited by lorne; 12-15-19 at 05:12 AM.

Therefore if you are buying gold/silver with funds from this account then the escapade with the front of the check is not necessary.
    Furthermore, once it has been cashed, or even deposited the decision to redeem or not is already made. In other words what is important is what you receive.

Agreed. Odds are that whole eTrade for gold event never happened. Just a ploy to create doubt in the mind of the mark.

Mark: I heard a guy tried to buy gold with lawful money and never got it.
    Me: where'd you hear that?
    Mark: the interweb.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Odds are that whole eTrade for gold event never happened. Just a ploy to create doubt in the mind of the mark.
    Fascinating, Captain. The notion that someone would make up an event, then ask David questions about that fabricated event hoping he would repost it might seem far-fetched yet, logical. Central banking relies on endorsers, not redeemers, and a staged scenario could be used to keep people endorsing.

It would also explain why they cannot leave David alone. Dealing with David Merrill is their job.

I was signing First Redeemer for a spell.

Name:  First Redeemer as Signatory Bond.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  253.0 KB

About the time the Imperial Court of the Dragon Sovereignty accepted payment, a USPS money order to Pay to... (lawful money) I was signing PENDRAGON.

Name:  Doc 90 Joinder Adam Lincoln Vance CROWN indictment_Page_05.jpg
Views: 2094
Size:  95.7 KB

I might be the only teller on shift, at the window.

It might be more accurate to say that central banking, since the seventies relies upon standing with Special Drawing Rights that depend on widespread endorsement. Remember my definition for the SDR is, The measure of a society's conditioning to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Fascinating, Captain. The notion that someone would make up an event, then ask David questions about that fabricated event hoping he would repost it might seem far-fetched yet, logical. Central banking relies on endorsers, not redeemers, and a staged scenario could be used to keep people endorsing.

It would also explain why they cannot leave David alone. Dealing with David Merrill is their job.
    I think it was more a matter of a redeemed man demanding that somebody he was paying be redeemed. Kind of like Christian evangelism.

P.S. cybercurrency is the second derivative of debt. It is a step in the wrong direction. Christianity is based in fear and guilt - likewise. Peace or annihilation. Differentiate or integrate. Notice "capital integration" (get your head together) with PENDRAGON above.

I have been busy, over the decades:

Name:  iron-on logo.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  278.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-22-19 at 05:42 PM.