Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This man knows he is an American, and has the Natural Right to bear arms.

This man knows he is an American, and has the Natural Right to bear arms.

For anyone that doubts the existence of the American Republic and the people's rights to be supreme:Name:  Image (212).jpg
Views: 360
Size:  251.3 KBName:  Image (213).jpg
Views: 352
Size:  271.4 KBName:  Image (215).jpg
Views: 351
Size:  212.8 KBName:  Image (216).jpg
Views: 350
Size:  189.3 KB

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
    He pled no contest back in 1995 to a charge of assault, he could not legally obtain arms for his protection, he studied and then moved the court to restore his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    He pled no contest back in 1995 to a charge of assault, he could not legally obtain arms for his protection, he studied and then moved the court to restore his rights.
    When you realize that you are the State in Being, then you must learn the Law. For a King and the King's Law are the same. Since Lex Rex, it is necessary for each of us to know the Law...

Hosea 4:6 look it up and read it to the end.

1. Son-Father
    2. Wife-Husband
    3. Priest - I AM

You send out a wake up call in the lower realms but this wake up call is a fractal of a greater awakening. Remove the unclean thoughts...

Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Zion and Jerusalem are States in Being - these are conditioned States in Consciousness. Beautiful Garments are they not as Understandings. Christ is the WISDOM [Feminine] and POWER [Masculine] of Elohim. Awake to Awareness of your I AM [ness].

I AM the State. I speak now to both the Upper and the Lower for nothing is separate in God, unless you believe it to be so, but that too is merely an illusion in Mind.

Kudos for knowing the Law and making a valid claim upon which relief may be granted. Should not the Ox know its Master? Is not "American" too an illusion? It is a political condition - a qualified estate - is it not as the prodigal son which has left his first estate? As always, you must choose for yourself.

Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-24-19 at 11:43 PM.

Thank you for the filling. I was wondering how you jumped to the other assertions.

And it only took 25 years.

Judge: How do you plead?
    Defendant: I have not been arraigned.
    Judge: say what?
    Defendant: Also, I'm non-contracting. I do not endorse private credit from the central bank.
    Judge: well, you have any evidence of that?
    Defendant: there's the Experian FICO credit report for starters...
    https://savingtosuitorsclub.net/show...re-unavailable
    Last edited by marcel; 12-25-19 at 01:28 PM.

Is not "American" too an illusion? It is a political condition - a qualified estate - is it not as the prodigal son which has left his first estate? As always, you must choose for yourself.
    Hmm, like all political concepts, no? All ephemeral illusions made real by our actions. He had a problem and the magic words made the problem disappear.

And it only took 25 years.
    Better late than never.

Hmm, like all political concepts, no? All ephemeral illusions made real by our actions. He had a problem and the magic words made the problem disappear. Better late than never.
    I think that is the fundamental point. When I was born, I AM and I was with no other conception of Who or What I AM - I just AM. I was not I AM THAT, rather I looked from my two eyes and noticed I AM. Perceiving, I began to partake of my senses and by and thru that experience, society forged an identity in Me. Before then, I had no identity. So, I became I AM THAT.

My Awareness did not die, it remains I AM, but in the illusion, it seemed that I AM became I AM THAT. So then IN the identity of THAT, forged in Me by Society, I began to be aware of other relationships - corporeal and incorporeal. But these relationships were with the THAT which I had become. However, fundamentally, when I sit quietly at my center, I cannot find identity. In fact all merges into Me and then I realize that my world is my conscience pushed out or better said reflected back to me.

Therefore is my world David my beloved - a man after my own heart. When I refused the illusion, I saw that I AM. I could not prove my identity because "if I bear witness of myself, then my witness is false." Then I saw that I AM the State in Being.

I saw that politics is as a Suitor seeking to court my Soul. I could not eat of that food. Is not the Go-Spell enough? Nevertheless, there is a need for Law in the outer court - of this it seems plain. Please excuse my crude analogies however, it seems to me that the food of the natural, spiritual and celestial men are as follows:

Natural Man - food for the stomach
    Spiritual Man - food for the Mind
    Celestial Man - fruit from the food for the Mind - Joy, Peace, etc...

Who cannot see that a contract is a sacred and holy thing? Consider the so called Civil War. Is it not clear that it was about a contract dispute? If the terms of the contract are being breached, is it not grounds for separation? The States being Sovereign obtain to their Sovereignty by the people who agree to live in that Society. Mom and Dad taught me well how to abide peacefully within a certain Society. When I became a Man, I learned of other Societies - Higher Law - nevertheless, my flesh is found residing in space/time and my Mind is unbound by such limitations.

If I choose to abide as citizen in a certain Society, then I should learn the Law and abide in it. That means, I AM the State in Being- as I AM a member of that Body. I choose. When I was young, I had no choice - Society told Me that I AM THAT and I knowing nothing else accepted.

I wonder if it is possible that any Man be able to prove his identify. Should we trust him? Ultimately are we not all "thought beings"?

With kindest regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-26-19 at 10:50 PM.

Ergo it is important to master a certain amount of physics and mathematics - reproducible mental objects. Law.

Otherwise the imagination will produce illusions. Albeit entertaining the illusions are quite fleeting.

Gavilan reminds me that today, January 3rd, is Proof of Keys day where we take possession of all bitcoins held by trusted third parties. As they say, Not your keys; not your bitcoin.

www.proofofkeys.com