Thread: This man knows he is an American, and has the Natural Right to bear arms.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    He pled no contest back in 1995 to a charge of assault, he could not legally obtain arms for his protection, he studied and then moved the court to restore his rights.
    When you realize that you are the State in Being, then you must learn the Law. For a King and the King's Law are the same. Since Lex Rex, it is necessary for each of us to know the Law...

Hosea 4:6 look it up and read it to the end.

1. Son-Father
    2. Wife-Husband
    3. Priest - I AM

You send out a wake up call in the lower realms but this wake up call is a fractal of a greater awakening. Remove the unclean thoughts...

Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Zion and Jerusalem are States in Being - these are conditioned States in Consciousness. Beautiful Garments are they not as Understandings. Christ is the WISDOM [Feminine] and POWER [Masculine] of Elohim. Awake to Awareness of your I AM [ness].

I AM the State. I speak now to both the Upper and the Lower for nothing is separate in God, unless you believe it to be so, but that too is merely an illusion in Mind.

Kudos for knowing the Law and making a valid claim upon which relief may be granted. Should not the Ox know its Master? Is not "American" too an illusion? It is a political condition - a qualified estate - is it not as the prodigal son which has left his first estate? As always, you must choose for yourself.

Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-24-19 at 11:43 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!